Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,502

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,381. Posted:

I cant beat Gigganox.
Untitled
He's too tough for me. I have beaten everything else now apart from that quest. He constantly climbs on the ceiling which is unfair as I can't hit him from up there using my chief sword. Also he poisons me everytime I try to get close to attack. It's really fustrating, it makes me so mad that I have to switch off.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Osui

1,382. Posted:

Yea I got it, I just noticed that I didn't finish the side quest. Thanks for the information

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter: Osui818

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Osui

1,383. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I cant beat Gigganox.
Untitled
He's too tough for me. I have beaten everything else now apart from that quest. He constantly climbs on the ceiling which is unfair as I can't hit him from up there using my chief sword. Also he poisons me everytime I try to get close to attack. It's really fustrating, it makes me so mad that I have to switch off.

I finish him in 10 mins =P, I use bow

Edited on by Osui

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter: Osui818

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,384. Posted:

Osui wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I cant beat Gigganox.
Untitled
He's too tough for me. I have beaten everything else now apart from that quest. He constantly climbs on the ceiling which is unfair as I can't hit him from up there using my chief sword. Also he poisons me everytime I try to get close to attack. It's really fustrating, it makes me so mad that I have to switch off.

I finish him in 10 mins =P, I use bow

solo? I don't have any other weapons. :(

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

1,385. Posted:

@xBASSxMONSTAx What element is your weapon? Using the djinn, I can kill it in 8 minutes.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bonesy91

1,386. Posted:

Hr 4 as of last night. Will be getting on later tonight if anyone wants to hunt. :-)

Edited on by bonesy91

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,387. Posted:

I just upgraded to Chieftain's Great Sword. It doesn't have any elements to it I don't think. I'm still new to this game.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,388. Posted:

Not surprising but Monster Hunter didn't hit the NPD top 10. Hope the game has still sold well enough between the two versions and digital to support Monster Hinter 4 getting a similar Wii U/3DS treatment like Ultimate.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

1,389. Posted:

@xBASSxMONSTAx You just need a better weapon. Monster Hunter gets impossible if you don't build up a large collection of elements to use.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,390. Posted:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@xBASSxMONSTAx You just need a better weapon. Monster Hunter gets impossible if you don't build up a large collection of elements to use.

How do I get these elements to use?

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

1,391. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I just upgraded to Chieftain's Great Sword. It doesn't have any elements to it I don't think. I'm still new to this game.

Bring traps (both) and items to make traps. He's also weak to paralyze. Set you minions to paralyze him and that might help ya a lot!

Also are you eating before each fight. Find a combo that greatly increases your attack or take something to increase your attack and defense.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,392. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I just upgraded to Chieftain's Great Sword. It doesn't have any elements to it I don't think. I'm still new to this game.

Bring traps (both) and items to make traps. He's also weak to paralyze. Set you minions to paralyze him and that might help ya a lot!

Ok thanks. I don't know what u mean by minions though? I only got small yellow thing following me around.

Tech101 wrote:

Also are you eating before each fight. Find a combo that greatly increases your attack or take something to increase your attack and defense.

no I'm not eating anything before battle's. U mean from the cat on the front desk near the guild women? How do I find combo's?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

1,393. Posted:

Yeah just set cha cha to paralyze. What I mean by combos is find a good combination of two foods to increase your strength. Keep experimenting with different ingredients to find what you like the most. Also might seed and can remember the name of the defense one will increase your strength and defense for a bit!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

1,394. Posted:

@xBASSxMONSTAx Certain weapons have elements. For example, the Peco Teepee, which is a gunlance, does slight fire damage, while the Lagombi dual swords have ice element.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Osui

1,395. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Osui wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I cant beat Gigganox.
Untitled
He's too tough for me. I have beaten everything else now apart from that quest. He constantly climbs on the ceiling which is unfair as I can't hit him from up there using my chief sword. Also he poisons me everytime I try to get close to attack. It's really fustrating, it makes me so mad that I have to switch off.

I finish him in 10 mins =P, I use bow

solo? I don't have any other weapons. :(

Yea solo, I use Arko unu (R)

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter: Osui818

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

1,396. Posted:

Thanks all. I will fight the beast tomorrow with the advice you awesome veterans have given me. I need to sleep now. I'll report back asap when I defeat Gigganox

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetroidSlayer

1,397. Posted:

I am having real trouble with the Purple Ludroth in the Moga Village Quests....up until this point I have had little trouble but this mission has been causing me serious trouble, any tips from some experts?

MetroidSlayer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

1,398. Posted:

@MetroidSlayer Use a fire weapon, like the djinn or brother flames,

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ilovegaming

1,399. Posted:

MetroidSlayer wrote:

I am having real trouble with the Purple Ludroth in the Moga Village Quests....up until this point I have had little trouble but this mission has been causing me serious trouble, any tips from some experts?

You could make a Wroggi armor set for the Negate Poison skill or try to gem it in if you have a charm that helps- otherwise, bring a lot of antidotes. A fire weapon would also help a lot. Good luck! :)

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rallydefault

1,400. Posted:

Uhm...so this game rocks. I opted for Lego City when the two games launched pretty close to one another, but I just went back and downloaded Monster Hunter last night. My gamepad ran out of juice during my first play session (from fully charged)... that's how hooked I got from the start lol

It's definitely VERY different from western RPGs. This is gonna sound weird, but in a way it reminds me of Dark Cloud back on the PS2. Remember that game? But I can already tell I'm gonna have to play this thing with my gamepad plugged in, because you can just lose yourself in not just the hunting, but the combining of items and inventory management if you are that kind of gamer. I turn it on, manage my stuff, hunt/gather... and before you know it, it's 4 hours later lol. Crazy.

rallydefault