Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,519

xBASSxMONSTAx

I just upgraded to Chieftain's Great Sword. It doesn't have any elements to it I don't think. I'm still new to this game.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

shingi_70

Not surprising but Monster Hunter didn't hit the NPD top 10. Hope the game has still sold well enough between the two versions and digital to support Monster Hinter 4 getting a similar Wii U/3DS treatment like Ultimate.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TsunamiSensei

@xBASSxMONSTAx You just need a better weapon. Monster Hunter gets impossible if you don't build up a large collection of elements to use.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

xBASSxMONSTAx

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@xBASSxMONSTAx You just need a better weapon. Monster Hunter gets impossible if you don't build up a large collection of elements to use.

How do I get these elements to use?

xBASSxMONSTAx

Spoony_Tech

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I just upgraded to Chieftain's Great Sword. It doesn't have any elements to it I don't think. I'm still new to this game.

Bring traps (both) and items to make traps. He's also weak to paralyze. Set you minions to paralyze him and that might help ya a lot!

Also are you eating before each fight. Find a combo that greatly increases your attack or take something to increase your attack and defense.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

Tech101 wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Bring traps (both) and items to make traps. He's also weak to paralyze. Set you minions to paralyze him and that might help ya a lot!

Ok thanks. I don't know what u mean by minions though? I only got small yellow thing following me around.

Tech101 wrote:

Also are you eating before each fight. Find a combo that greatly increases your attack or take something to increase your attack and defense.

no I'm not eating anything before battle's. U mean from the cat on the front desk near the guild women? How do I find combo's?

xBASSxMONSTAx

Spoony_Tech

Yeah just set cha cha to paralyze. What I mean by combos is find a good combination of two foods to increase your strength. Keep experimenting with different ingredients to find what you like the most. Also might seed and can remember the name of the defense one will increase your strength and defense for a bit!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

@xBASSxMONSTAx Certain weapons have elements. For example, the Peco Teepee, which is a gunlance, does slight fire damage, while the Lagombi dual swords have ice element.

-Skeletor

Osui

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Osui wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I cant beat Gigganox.
Untitled
He's too tough for me. I have beaten everything else now apart from that quest. He constantly climbs on the ceiling which is unfair as I can't hit him from up there using my chief sword. Also he poisons me everytime I try to get close to attack. It's really fustrating, it makes me so mad that I have to switch off.

I finish him in 10 mins =P, I use bow

solo? I don't have any other weapons.

Yea solo, I use Arko unu (R)

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

Thanks all. I will fight the beast tomorrow with the advice you awesome veterans have given me. I need to sleep now. I'll report back asap when I defeat Gigganox

xBASSxMONSTAx

MetroidSlayer

I am having real trouble with the Purple Ludroth in the Moga Village Quests....up until this point I have had little trouble but this mission has been causing me serious trouble, any tips from some experts?

MetroidSlayer

TsunamiSensei

@MetroidSlayer Use a fire weapon, like the djinn or brother flames,

-Skeletor

ilovegaming

MetroidSlayer wrote:

I am having real trouble with the Purple Ludroth in the Moga Village Quests....up until this point I have had little trouble but this mission has been causing me serious trouble, any tips from some experts?

You could make a Wroggi armor set for the Negate Poison skill or try to gem it in if you have a charm that helps- otherwise, bring a lot of antidotes. A fire weapon would also help a lot. Good luck!

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

rallydefault

Uhm...so this game rocks. I opted for Lego City when the two games launched pretty close to one another, but I just went back and downloaded Monster Hunter last night. My gamepad ran out of juice during my first play session (from fully charged)... that's how hooked I got from the start lol

It's definitely VERY different from western RPGs. This is gonna sound weird, but in a way it reminds me of Dark Cloud back on the PS2. Remember that game? But I can already tell I'm gonna have to play this thing with my gamepad plugged in, because you can just lose yourself in not just the hunting, but the combining of items and inventory management if you are that kind of gamer. I turn it on, manage my stuff, hunt/gather... and before you know it, it's 4 hours later lol. Crazy.

rallydefault

MAB

@rallydefault Yeah mate can't argue with yer since MH arrived my extension power cable has been in full effect... There has been alot of late night till early morning online marathons goin' down in Mad Oz World lately I'm halfway through HR5 and spend alot of time helping out the lower rank while slowly workin' on my own. I put the other hunters best interests first before mine and use a 'take turns rotation' approach when it comes to the quest roster so everyone gets a go. Never enter my world and flame and call others noobs when they die because I will boot yer a$$ out the port and add yer to me shiznit list... Throw up a NL sign when ye enter so I know

MAB

Razalom

Damn busy weekend kept me out of the hunt! I miss my MH3U!!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

d-devo

I just got this game a couple of weeks ago and I'll tell you I had no clue what to expect. The first 5 or so hours I was completely lost but after I started to get the hang of it I've been glued. lol. I love the online multi-player! If anyone wants to Hunt sometime add me. I'm HR5 right now.

Add me if you want to game or ''Hunt'' ;)
WIIU ID: d-devo
PSN ID: d-devo

Nintendo Network ID: d-devo

MetroidSlayer

Finally beat the Purple Lurdoth! That thing was terrible... though the rest of the High Rank Village Quests seem easy enough. I really want to make the Rathian S Armour but the fact that you need a Ruby, Plate, Medulla and Marrow seems like this will take many hours of grinding to make....

MetroidSlayer

Chrono_Cross

Everything that is poisonous is terrible.

But seriously.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Void

Finally got back into this game after putting it off until I got 100% completion on LEGO City: Undercover, and man, Gobul was easy, it took less than 20 minutes to beat it on my first try.
Maybe it was that food I ate...

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.