Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,519

Void

Just finished all the rank 3 village quests (not including the urgent.), Royal Ludroth was easy compared to the Qurupecro and it's stupid summoning abilities.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AzureFashionist

The village quests are winding down for me. Just going to farm Lagiacrus (horns....) and then tackle everything else. Part of me doesn't want to part with my Lagombi armor though. Unf, that Evade Distance up (and enough slots for speed sharpen).

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♥
Formally known as "AzureFashionista" but I'm one letter short... Life's hollow.
Also formally known as "Meat Shield."
Friend Safari: Dragon: Gabite, Sliggoo, Fraxure.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7775-4464

Razalom

Void wrote:

Just finished all the rank 3 village quests (not including the urgent.), Royal Ludroth was easy compared to the Qurupecro and it's stupid summoning abilities.

Yep finished them on my lunch break. Killed Barroth and Gobul. Gobul I messed up as forgot to take potions so I fainted once.

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

Chrono_Cross

ClassicJetterz wrote:

I'd play, but my Wii U isn't back from repair AND I don't have the game.

Maybe soon. Sorry man.

I hope it arrives soon.

Aviator wrote:

C'mon April.

I KNOW

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

OptometristLime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ooook. Killed some Jaggis, got some resources, can't upgrade anything yet. The beginning isn't as bad as some people made it sound. I was worried it's be 'make me regret my purchase slow' but it's not.

Glad that's not the case, the only thing that stands between me and this purchase is, well... a console purchase.
I console myself with this.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

SCRAPPER392

Just chased of the main monster. Lugicraus or whatever. Taken down in 7 minutes about. I'm just having trouble getting the resources for everyday cultivating and getting some resources that I absolutely can't find at this point in the game.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

BenAV

My play time's up to 77:12 since I downloaded it on Friday... is that normal?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

erv

Are the servers back up today? They were down last night - pissed me off a bit, to be honest. I was planning on another full nighter...

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

SCRAPPER392

BenAV wrote:

My play time's up to 77:12 since I downloaded it on Friday... is that normal?

Everythings normal. Don't you watch TV? I've logged in around 25 hours since it came out, but I haven't play online even once yet.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

BenAV

I've only played online once with a friend for a couple of hours.
I've actually been mostly playing on the 3DS due to having to go out a lot and stuff.
Been playing quite a lot of Local Multiplayer with some of my friends.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The text is too damn small!

I think the text works rather well and I'm on an XL!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

@Tech
The text is pretty small on the WiiU version.

Anybody feel like doing some hunting online? It would be a good way to earn some cash and get some better resources. Right now I'm only at the 2 star quest, but I'm willing to help out some beginners.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

Funny how its fine on the 3ds version. It was bad on the wii version as well.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

I just noticed that Capcom added six more more lobbies and renamed due to high traffic.

Which is fantastic by the way.

Just for you.

Spoony_Tech

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I just noticed that Capcom added six more more lobbies and renamed due to high traffic.

Which is fantastic by the way.

Is there as many lobbies as on the wii version more or less??

MERG said:

Chrono_Cross

Tech101 wrote:

Is there as many lobbies as on the wii version more or less??

As far as I'm concerned, more.

Seriously, nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

First death online was against a Pink Rathian. Worse than Jho. And Gigginox. I'm so pissed.

Just for you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.