Wii U Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,506

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

1,001. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

So every time I use goldenfish bait, ALL the fish scatter. Been trying this for hours, just trying to figure out how this bait works. Does anyone have tips?

They will scatter/disappear, and ONLY goldenfish will appear in their place. They are the only ones that take that bait.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, NOTHING comes back. No goldenfish take their place, not a single fish returns until I pull the line out. Even then, no goldenfish are there.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,002. Posted:

ShadJV wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

So every time I use goldenfish bait, ALL the fish scatter. Been trying this for hours, just trying to figure out how this bait works. Does anyone have tips?

They will scatter/disappear, and ONLY goldenfish will appear in their place. They are the only ones that take that bait.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, NOTHING comes back. No goldenfish take their place, not a single fish returns until I pull the line out. Even then, no goldenfish are there.

Maybe it depends where you're fishing.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

wigglyjr

1,003. Posted:

^It did in Tri

3DS Friend code:0731-4764-9778
Wii Friend code:3302-4633-1563-7322

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

1,004. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

Maybe it depends where you're fishing.

I tried everywhere in the forest (well, everywhere with water), including the places people said in similar threads about Tri. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong...

Peace!

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,005. Posted:

Did you download it, or running it off the disc?

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,006. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

@Chrono_Cross From what I've been told, once you beat all the quests or whatever you start going up like normal and it goes up to 999.
Don't take my word for it though, because I'm not too sure on it all myself.

I asked a few people and they said what you claimed. So, it must be true, lol. Hopefully. :-P

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

BenAV

1,007. Posted:

Argh, the website's for checking which charm table you're on has been down all day...
I'm pretty sure I did it all right and should be on table 10, but gonna be paranoid about being on a cursed table until I can check and make sure. :P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,008. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

That's weird. You can only level up online if you complete an urgent quest. I think that means there's a level cap, unfortunately.

I remember having that trouble online in Tri.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,009. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

That's weird. You can only level up online if you complete an urgent quest. I think that means there's a level cap, unfortunately.

I think that they've changed 3U's online to fit how it was in P3.

It gets rid of the HR system in Tri, and HR is now like the stars in singleplayer.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

cyrex

1,010. Posted:

Got The game today paid 40.50 cause the only place selling it here in cardiff is game. HMV and major stores are not stocking the game so i used my loyalty points which brought down the hefty price of 49.99 to 40.50 pounds.

Shame that i wont be able to play the game till late. Hate work when i have a new toy or a new game.

Edited on by cyrex

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

1,011. Posted:

Has anyone downloaded it? What's the size and how long did it take you? Thanks!

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

AuthorMessage

erv

1,012. Posted:

Sjoerd wrote:

Has anyone downloaded it? What's the size and how long did it take you? Thanks!

It's 6.2 gigabytes total. It will depend on your internet and nintendo's servers how quickly it'll download, I usually download this stuff in 20 minutes but this was a 1.5 hour exercise... I downloaded it at midnight and left my wii U to do the rest, setting it to auto power down once the download and install is complete. This morning it was all done without even having to take another look :)

Warrior of Dearth!

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,013. Posted:

Yikes, an hour and a half to download this sucker? So glad I work next door to a GameStop.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Kuuko

1,014. Posted:

ShadJV wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

You have to wait until the bait is submerged underwater before you can attempt to pull the fish out. In rare cases you can get 2 or more fish in one go.

While I'm at it, once you get to the Herbivore Egg transportation quest I suggest you equip yourself with Loc Lac armor and bring along a Dash Juice. Dash Juice is made with a Catalyst (Bitterbug + Honey) and a Rare Steak. You will require Altaroth carves to make the armor so use the Poison Bombs provided in the Altaroth quest or Poison Shots Lv 1 with the Jaggid or R. Ludroth light bowguns. The Hebivore Eggs can be found at a bone pile by a tree in Area 7 of Sandy Plains.

Edited on by Kuuko

Capcom-Unity: BAKA

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,015. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

It gets rid of the HR system in Tri, and HR is now like the stars in singleplayer.

Once you hit the last urgent in Tanzia, it'll go back to Tri's system actually.

EDIT: And for the Goldenfish problem, I asked on Unity because I was having problems too. But just to be sure that you know, in this game you have to select the Goldenfish Bait and press Y.

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,016. Posted:

Booooo. Tri's system sucks compared to P3.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,017. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Once you hit the last urgent in Tanzia, it'll go back to Tri's system actually.

EDIT: And for the Goldenfish problem, I asked on Unity because I was having problems too. But just to be sure that you know, in this game you have to select the Goldenfish Bait and press Y.

Thanks for that tip! I spent about 15-20 mins and only caught 2 with the A button but didn't lose bait. Got the last one and lost bait so that work out perfectly! Let's just say I got tired in the middle of doing that quest and shut the system and resumed it just now.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

1,018. Posted:

Astraea wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

You have to wait until the bait is submerged underwater before you can attempt to pull the fish out. In rare cases you can get 2 or more fish in one go.

While I'm at it, once you get to the Herbivore Egg transportation quest I suggest you equip yourself with Loc Lac armor and bring along a Dash Juice. Dash Juice is made with a Catalyst (Bitterbug + Honey) and a Rare Steak. You will require Altaroth carves to make the armor so use the Poison Bombs provided in the Altaroth quest or Poison Shots Lv 1 with the Jaggid or R. Ludroth light bowguns. The Hebivore Eggs can be found at a bone pile by a tree in Area 7 of Sandy Plains.

I've waited over five minutes and it didn't get submerged. How long am I supposed to wait?

Peace!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,019. Posted:

@ShadJV Just go there with the right bait and hit the y bottom instead of the A button.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

1,020. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

@ShadJV Just go there with the right bait and hit the y bottom instead of the A button.

I've been doing that.

Peace!