Forums

Topic: Miyamoto wants to know what you want Nintendo to make for Wii U

Posts 141 to 158 of 158

JaxonH

F-Zero on Wii U.

We're already going to get a new Metroid. Nintendo even said we're getting TWO new Metroid games (probably Prime 4 on Wii U and 2D style on 3DS). So I wouldn't ask for that. And it's clear that Nintendo has big plans for Fire Emblem, considering the success of Awakening and the crossover announced on Wii U. So I'm pretty sure we're already going to get a new game in that franchise too, so I wouldn't ask for that either. And we've already got a Star Fox coming, so cross that one off the list. And Mother 3 is an old-a$$ game, so I DEFINITELY wouldn't sacrifice asking for something new in favor of a SNES game. I mean I'm sure the game's great and all, but no way does that take precedent over a brand new retail release of a dormant IP.

Come to think of it, F-Zero is pretty much the only beloved Nintendo franchise left that I believe Nintendo has no plans to make.

Unfortunately, people won't get behind a new F-Zero. They'll ask for N64 remakes, SNES localizations and new entries in off-the-wall franchises like Custom Robo or Ice Climbers. And that's why we'll never see a new F-Zero.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Bolt_Strike

JaxonH wrote:

Unfortunately, people won't get behind a new F-Zero. They'll ask for N64 remakes, SNES localizations and new entries in off-the-wall franchises like Custom Robo or Ice Climbers. And that's why we'll never see a new F-Zero.

Wut.

I haven't heard anyone ask for Custom Robo or Ice Climbers.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

SCRAPPER392

Maybe Nintendo should pay EA to make a new IP.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

swordx

F-Zero, Mother 4, Golden Sun 4, Custom Robo. All of those sound great to me! F-Zero and Golden sun more so than the other two, but definitely would make great games!

swordx

Oragami

shaneoh wrote:

results:

So, you want a realistic, down-to-earth game... that's completely off-the-wall and swarming with magic robots?

Also you can win stuff by playing

Simpsons reference?

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Sleepingmudkip

AN HD ICE CLIMBERS WOULD BE DA BOMB DOT COM

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

unrandomsam

JaxonH wrote:

F-Zero on Wii U.

We're already going to get a new Metroid. Nintendo even said we're getting TWO new Metroid games (probably Prime 4 on Wii U and 2D style on 3DS). So I wouldn't ask for that. And it's clear that Nintendo has big plans for Fire Emblem, considering the success of Awakening and the crossover announced on Wii U. So I'm pretty sure we're already going to get a new game in that franchise too, so I wouldn't ask for that either. And we've already got a Star Fox coming, so cross that one off the list. And Mother 3 is an old-a$$ game, so I DEFINITELY wouldn't sacrifice asking for something new in favor of a SNES game. I mean I'm sure the game's great and all, but no way does that take precedent over a brand new retail release of a dormant IP.

Come to think of it, F-Zero is pretty much the only beloved Nintendo franchise left that I believe Nintendo has no plans to make.

Warioland / WarioWare / Wave Race / Golden Sun loads more if you only include home console titles.

Not interested in Metroid unless they significantly increase the intensity.

Project Steam does seem like a good thing. (Funnily enough I get the impression the changes they made to Fire Emblem they never wanted to make just by the design decisions for this. They mentioned many of the things that I think they broke in Awakening saying specifically how they would be fixed.)

I only want another F-Zero if it is done by Sega AM2 primarily as an Arcade game first and foremost. (It is the only part left I think could do it).

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

WhiteNoise17

A new Excite Bike would be... Exciting! Please don't hurt me...

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

mamp

Can't believe people really wanted a Metroid Prime 4, I mean I knew people wanted a Metroid game but I thought people really wanted a 2D Metroid game. The question is do you think Miyamoto will listen. I hope he listens to the D&D idea.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Henmii

@WhiteNoise17,

Thanks for the link! So Splatoon really will have a single-player! I'll keep an eye on it.

Henmii

WhiteNoise17

I want a survival horror game with all the IP's Nintendo isn't using as the zombies... or a new Paper Mario with the graphics of Sticker Star, the story of Super Paper Mario, and the gameplay of Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. Either one is fine.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Dreamz

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

I want a survival horror game with all the IP's Nintendo isn't using as the zombies... or a new Paper Mario with the graphics of Sticker Star, the story of Super Paper Mario, and the gameplay of Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. Either one is fine.

While I'd like to see a survival or apocalyptic horror entry from Nintendo, I'd rather it not be zombies - they're beyond overdone at this point.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

Dreamsleep

Partner up with Hasbro for a good GI Joe game, and use Wayforward, or Next Level.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

WhiteNoise17

Dreamz wrote:

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

While I'd like to see a survival or apocalyptic horror entry from Nintendo, I'd rather it not be zombies - they're beyond overdone at this point.

Yeah I couldn't come up with anything more original but this begs the question if Ninty was to do a survival horror game what enemies would they use that could be creative? If not zombies or vampires than maybe Redeads?

Bolt_Strike

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

Yeah I couldn't come up with anything more original but this begs the question if Ninty was to do a survival horror game what enemies would they use that could be creative? If not zombies or vampires than maybe Redeads?

I can see it now:

"World War Zelda: The Walking ReDead"

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

kyuubikid213

I just want Nintendo to dip their hands in every genre so they can finally shut up all those people who say Nintendo absolutely needs third parties to survive.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

kkslider5552000

kyuubikid213 wrote:

I just want Nintendo to dip their hands in every genre so they can finally shut up all those people who say Nintendo absolutely needs third parties to survive.

I couldn't hear you over playing Shovel Knight, a third party game.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Kewlan

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Oh my god, Nintendo MOBA?
Holy cheese, that'd be amazing.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.