Forums

Topic: Miyamoto wants to know what you want Nintendo to make for Wii U

Posts 101 to 120 of 158

Bolt_Strike

gage_wolf wrote:

Buy Capcom. That's what I'd like Nintendo to do next. F-zero is all well and good, but imagine the possibilities of what Nintendo's internal teams could do with Capcom's franchises:

New Mega Man
New Ghosts n' Goblins
New Okami
New Final Fight
New Power Stone
New Resident Evil (made by Retro!?)

Just sayin.

Edit: For me, most of these games, with the exception of RE, feel like they should already be in the Nintendo family anyway.

Do you really think Nintendo can make all of those games happen? I doubt it.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

bubble_bear

Bolt_Strike wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

Buy Capcom. That's what I'd like Nintendo to do next. F-zero is all well and good, but imagine the possibilities of what Nintendo's internal teams could do with Capcom's franchises:

New Mega Man
New Ghosts n' Goblins
New Okami
New Final Fight
New Power Stone

Just sayin.

Edit: For me, most of these games, with the exception of RE, feel like they should already be in the Nintendo family anyway.

That's not really the point...

bubble_bear

DefHalan

Goombario wrote:

An new rpg!!! I want new rpgs so bad!! Especially for the wii u which has yet to have an rpg which sucks!!!

Xenoblade Chronicles X is coming

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Bolt_Strike

gage_wolf wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

New Mega Man
New Ghosts n' Goblins
New Okami
New Final Fight
New Power Stone

Just sayin.

What is your point, then?

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Dreamz

Goombario wrote:

An new rpg!!! I want new rpgs so bad!! Especially for the wii u which has yet to have an rpg which sucks!!!

The Wii U does have at least one great RPG. It definitely needs more, though.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

kkslider5552000

To be fair, Xenoblade Chronicles X will likely count as like 3 or 4 RPGs. But I do agree that more would be good.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

bubble_bear

Bolt_Strike wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

New Mega Man
New Ghosts n' Goblins
New Okami
New Final Fight
New Power Stone

Just sayin.

What is your point, then?

Well the point of the post was mostly just for fun, as in how cool would it be to see Nintendo helm some Capcom franchises? Not to analyze the details. But anyways, having all those franchises would definitely help to fill out the Wii U's first party releases over the next five years, regardless if Nintendo decided to make ALL of them or not.

bubble_bear

shingi_70

Have mistwalker work on more than ios games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

dirtymangle

I want Nintendo to make a new STARTROPICS GAME!!!!!!!!!!! Give it to me, wraaaaaaaaaaaa

Can you handle the mangle?! DirtyMangle.com

SweetOnion

A MMO Pokemon game would be perfect. Well, a major Pokemon game of any kind would do.

SweetOnion

SkywardLink98

Pokemon Stadium U with X/Y Sapphire/Ruby connectivity!

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Henmii

"Actually Splatoon is supposed to have a single player experience and Nintendo not the story company? Paper Mario and the thousand year door and Super Paper Mario says whats up"

Is that true about Splatoon? If so, I might try it! As for Thousand year door: Yeah, that was a pretty nice story. But its probably not on par with what is happening on other consoles story-wise!

And about the one who said Tombraider acrobatics in Zelda: Yes please!

Henmii

WhiteNoise17

Henmii wrote:

"Actually Splatoon is supposed to have a single player experience and Nintendo not the story company? Paper Mario and the thousand year door and Super Paper Mario says whats up"

Is that true about Splatoon? If so, I might try it! As for Thousand year door: Yeah, that was a pretty nice story. But its probably not on par with what is happening on other consoles story-wise!

And about the one who said Tombraider acrobatics in Zelda: Yes please!

This is supposed to be what was said about the singleplayer and multiplayer

http://gamerant.com/splatoon-single-player-splitscreen-multip...

And thats true about Paper Mario but eh I gave it a shot.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

The_Ninja

An new IP: An HD RPG that's made for 2 players, plays like Superstar Saga, makes fun use of the gamepad.

Imagine Superstar Saga's BROS moves, but instead of just tapping buttons for the BROS moves you use the Gamepad.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

The7thFlare

I want a Super Mario Sunshine sequel with a remaster of the first one!!! and a legit Pokemon game for Wii U!!! PALEEEEEEZ Nintendo make it happen!

The7thFlare

The_Ninja

The7thFlare wrote:

I want a Super Mario Sunshine sequel with a remaster of the first one!!! and a legit Pokemon game for Wii U!!! PALEEEEEEZ Nintendo make it happen!

A mainline pokemon story would kill the purpose of the name, Pocket Monster. Monsters that fit in your pocket. Remember the gameboy days? If you wanted to trade, you used a link cable. It was very easy to carry with you. Online trading just isn't the same, and I can't imagine trading locally with the Wii U.

The_Ninja

The7thFlare

The_Ninja wrote:

The7thFlare wrote:

A mainline pokemon story would kill the purpose of the name, Pocket Monster. Monsters that fit in your pocket. Remember the gameboy days? If you wanted to trade, you used a link cable. It was very easy to carry with you. Online trading just isn't the same, and I can't imagine trading locally with the Wii U.

What does the name have to do with anything! They still technically are in the pockets of the characters.. doesn't have to be for the us as well.. and also I am talking about a game like Colosseum and XD! a pokemon game with its own story line but is an actual RPG! not something like Battle revolution..

Edited on by The7thFlare

The7thFlare

Bolt_Strike

The_Ninja wrote:

An new IP: An HD RPG that's made for 2 players, plays like Superstar Saga, makes fun use of the gamepad.

Imagine Superstar Saga's BROS moves, but instead of just tapping buttons for the BROS moves you use the Gamepad.

That's not how Nintendo works, they only make new IPs for concepts that they couldn't really fit to an existing IP. If they're making a game that plays like Mario & Luigi RPG, they're going to make it a Mario & Luigi RPG game.

Bolt_Strike

The_Ninja

The7thFlare wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

The7thFlare wrote:

What does the name have to do with anything! They still technically are in the pockets of the characters.. doesn't have to be for the us as well.. and also I am talking about a game like Colosseum and XD! a pokemon game with its own story line but is an actual RPG! not something like Battle revolution..

Oh, I thought you meant a game like X/Y, the main games, on the Wii U.

The_Ninja

Kewlan

Super Mario RPG 2.
WITH GENO!
GENO FOR SMASH CONFURMD!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.