Forums

Topic: Minecraft (Wii U) - OT

Posts 441 to 457 of 457

DarthNocturnal

@Portal_King

Eh, my ideas are often limited by my subpar execution, but yeah, those are a few things I've dabbled in.

Maybe if I was just better at using redstone...

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Morpheel

@Portal_King you can start an NPC village from 0. Without stealing npcs from other villages.

I once did it in a map that spawned no villages.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ZaraIsEarly

@Meowpheel Huh, I had no idea that was possible. Might try that sometime.

Toys-to-life is life.

My Nintendo: Zara

Morpheel

Do seeds work across consoles?

Because I was playing on my vita and used the seed "Astalos", I haven't explored the whole map, but on the la upper left corner there's a Canyon/Mesa biome with a nice mountain filled with mineshafts, there's even entrances out in the open.

I randomly decided to make my base there, since it is a very easy place to find in the map, and found the underground networks by accident. It's been fun exploring the place.

In case anyone wants to use the seed. I imagine it should work on the WiiU game too, seeing how they're basically the same thing.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DarthNocturnal

@Meowpheel

Pretty sure that console seeds work across all consoles (although X1 and PS4 maps are a lot bigger, and one whole world in past gen or Wii U versions is just one segment of a world on X1/ PS4. You could always just set world size to classic though).

I don't think they would work on Win10 beta / Pocket Edition however.

Morpheel

I got another interesting seed. This map is mostly snowy, it has a large area full of ice spires.

The seed is -6342806047439447865.

In the northern part of the map, there's a lake with an underwater temple. Near the center of the map, going somewhat to the lower right sector, there's an igloo close by to an NPC village.

@Portal_King the igloo holds the secret to creating villagers. Under each igloo, there's a secret laboratory with all the materials you need to create a new villager.

Since you get an achievement for creating a villager, this map is also an easy way to get it.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

DarthNocturnal

Actually, zombie villagers (and the ability to cure them) predate igloos. You can get the resources without igloos.

Also, isn't the achievement for curing a zombie villager, not making the villager itself?

They do that on their own, anyway...

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

Morpheel

Well, yeah, but they added the igloos to make it easy to discover.

Yes I wanted to be a bit more cryptic. But by making a villager I meant that. You're basically creating a villager.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ZaraIsEarly

CONSOLE UPDATE AHOY: BANNERS, BLOCKS, BEETS & BEARS!

Realised that this hadn't been posted here, and Nintendo Life didn't make an article about it either. There was a new update on October 4th that added some new things, for anyone that wasn't aware.

Edited on by ZaraIsEarly

Toys-to-life is life.

My Nintendo: Zara

DarthNocturnal

They seem to be rolling out some of the Pocket Edition content to other versions.

Now if only Pocket Edition would get maps...

EDIT: Oops. Looks like they did add maps earlier this year. Unfortunately, we don't get a freebie at the start of a new world...

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

blaisedinsd

......I have noticed this game occasionally freezes on my Wii U. It is installed on the hard drive but I don't recall other hard drive games freezing but minecraft is played the most.

My question is does anyone else experience random freezes in this game or is probably related to my hard drive?

SW-7087-5868-6390

Joeynator3000

Never had any issues with the game recently, your game is fully updated and all that right? Do you have enough space to move it onto the Wii U's hard drive?

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

blaisedinsd

It is fully updated. Maybe I can move some games around and try that and see if the problem goes away.....

SW-7087-5868-6390

Dizzy_Boy

Here's the seed of the world that I'm using at the moment. 66394206

Switch I.D SW-0262-8074-7921
WiiU NNID: Dr_Dizzy
I`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/58D0-0000-02BB-5718

Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

Minecraft has been update with some new skins and a new mini game. You can now race using the cape..

Switch I.D SW-0262-8074-7921
WiiU NNID: Dr_Dizzy
I`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/58D0-0000-02BB-5718

Twitter:

ElliottBlack1

Can someone friend me I play Minecraft Wii U Edition.

My Nintendo Network ID I "ElliottBlack1".

eblack

3DS Friend Code: 1736-6848-1848 | My Nintendo: Elliott | Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic