Forums

Topic: Minecraft (Wii U) - OT

Posts 401 to 420 of 421

Undead_terror

We need NL battle mode matches! battle mode is pretty fun, just some connection issues I think, won a bunch of matches, and lost a nice few but you can't get mad or anything.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Wondering, would anyone be interested in a Battle Mode tournament?, would wait til the new update hits, but then we could get the users here interested, and see how we would do it.

Other then that been enjoying battle mode, got the season pass because why not, and so far been enjoying all maps! hasn't been one yet that I disliked.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ZaraIsEarly

I have a question for all of those who play this version of the game:

Except for the typical survival playthrough, what else do you enjoy doing in the game that you could spend hours on?

Toys-to-life is life.

My Nintendo: Zara

Eel

Trying to get as many achievements as you can an get in a file can be entertaining.

You can also try and start an NPC village from scratch.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

When I play, I like to play the battle/tumble modes, they are fun to do, sometimes when you put on voice chat ya might get a good reaction as well, but it's mostly kids screaming : P

ZaraIsEarly

@DarthNocturnal What kind of projects do you like doing? Is it individual buildings, towns, or something else?

@Meowpheel I quite enjoy achievement hunting too, and I always try to find different ways to go about getting them.

Meowpheel wrote:

You can also try and start an NPC village from scratch.

Do you do this in Survival Mode or Creative? I'd imagine it would be rather difficult, but somewhat possible in Survival by leading Villagers from one village to your new village.

Edited on by ZaraIsEarly

Toys-to-life is life.

ZaraIsEarly

@Meowpheel Huh, I had no idea that was possible. Might try that sometime.

Toys-to-life is life.

Eel

Do seeds work across consoles?

Because I was playing on my vita and used the seed "Astalos", I haven't explored the whole map, but on the la upper left corner there's a Canyon/Mesa biome with a nice mountain filled with mineshafts, there's even entrances out in the open.

I randomly decided to make my base there, since it is a very easy place to find in the map, and found the underground networks by accident. It's been fun exploring the place.

In case anyone wants to use the seed. I imagine it should work on the WiiU game too, seeing how they're basically the same thing.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

I got another interesting seed. This map is mostly snowy, it has a large area full of ice spires.

The seed is -6342806047439447865.

In the northern part of the map, there's a lake with an underwater temple. Near the center of the map, going somewhat to the lower right sector, there's an igloo close by to an NPC village.

@Portal_King the igloo holds the secret to creating villagers. Under each igloo, there's a secret laboratory with all the materials you need to create a new villager.

Since you get an achievement for creating a villager, this map is also an easy way to get it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Well, yeah, but they added the igloos to make it easy to discover.

Yes I wanted to be a bit more cryptic. But by making a villager I meant that. You're basically creating a villager.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ZaraIsEarly

CONSOLE UPDATE AHOY: BANNERS, BLOCKS, BEETS & BEARS!

Realised that this hadn't been posted here, and Nintendo Life didn't make an article about it either. There was a new update on October 4th that added some new things, for anyone that wasn't aware.

Edited on by ZaraIsEarly

Toys-to-life is life.

blaisedinsd

......I have noticed this game occasionally freezes on my Wii U. It is installed on the hard drive but I don't recall other hard drive games freezing but minecraft is played the most.

My question is does anyone else experience random freezes in this game or is probably related to my hard drive?

SW-7087-5868-6390

Joeynator3000

Never had any issues with the game recently, your game is fully updated and all that right? Do you have enough space to move it onto the Wii U's hard drive?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

blaisedinsd

It is fully updated. Maybe I can move some games around and try that and see if the problem goes away.....

SW-7087-5868-6390

Dizzy_Boy

Here's the seed of the world that I'm using at the moment. 66394206

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

Minecraft has been update with some new skins and a new mini game. You can now race using the cape..

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

ElliottBlack1

Can someone friend me I play Minecraft Wii U Edition.

My Nintendo Network ID I "ElliottBlack1".

Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1

Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-8677-0118

Xbox life ID: Elliott Black 0

Discord account: Elliott Black#9217

Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-8677-0118 | My Nintendo: Elliott | Nintendo Network ID: ElliottBlack1 | Twitter:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.