Forums

Topic: Minecraft (Wii U) - OT

Posts 121 to 140 of 421

nuts

Eshop updates at 11 est something in the morning

nuts

Nintendo Network ID: nuts

Yoshi

eShop updates at 12 PM Eastern, 9 AM Pacific.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

ELI-ASH

Having trouble entering the eshop high traffic it seems

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Tisteg80

Today I read that the world size is not as big as on Xbox One. Instead, it's just 864 x 864 blocks just like the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. Another disappointment.

Tisteg80

veeflames

I kinda wish I had the cash to purchase this now. Oh well, maybe if it goes on sale.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

jariw

Dowloading it now. Seems like there is a day one patch to download as well.

jariw

slackermt

Can someone tell me if the Wii U remotes can be used for Minecraft? I'm getting this game for my son for Christmas, but if it also requires pro controllers for additional players, I'll need to get those.

slackermt

slackermt

Are 3rd party pro controllers available? If so, are any of them rated highly?

slackermt

Undead_terror

Thinking about getting Minecraft, it's the same price in Canada as it is in MURICA, hows it so far? and if I do get it would anyone be interested in playing with mii?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

Their is something you can do with the gamepad touch screen you can swapp out the item you are holding but thats basically it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Smash_kirby

@ELI-ASH: How big is the world size? Is there horses and ocelots?

Smash_kirby

ELI-ASH

@Smash_kirby: same as the 360 and ps3 versions. Yes their is horses, i haven't explore a jungle biome yet but im sure Ocelots are in the game too.

Smash_kirby

@ELI-ASH: I was hoping that due to my phone, being both a windows Phone and being less powerful than a WiiU, being able to have infinite worlds the WiiU version might have them. Though given that the system has to handle 4 screens at the same time it might be a bit of a limitation to being able to do it. I notice even the Xbox one struggling with 4 people when they go off and do their own thing.

Smash_kirby

SwitchVogel

@Undead_terror: I'll play with ya! Finishing up the review now; I'd definitely suggest it if you don't have any other console versions. There's nothing special about this version, so if you already have it, it's not worth it.

Evisceratorloggery 4 out of 3 people are bad with fractions.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0075-2784-4710 | Nintendo Network ID: EvisceratorX

Undead_terror

@MitchVogel: Swell! I am gonna wait for another little bit first to see if anyone else I know is getting it, I do have it on android, however it's touch screen controls only and there is no online play, so getting this would be better in almost every way (lack of custom skins and infinite worlds...for now?), thanks anyways! Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@Undead_terror: I have it , its definitely my new daily game next to splatoon. Would be cool to play with ya whenever/if you get it.

Undead_terror

@ELI-ASH: And thanks to you as well!

So did anyone get any of the texture packs? if I got the game I would be interested in the Halloween pack and greek mythology ones, would like a sp00py skeleton to play as

Sorry, this topic has been locked.