Forums

Topic: Miiversers Intend to Challenge the Banhammer

Posts 201 to 220 of 236

Zizzy

Am I missing something? I don't get any of this. Can someone fill me in? What exactly is this war about and why has it occurred?

It's all a matter of looking at the past. It's all a question, are we gonna last? If we endure the aggression that's inside all of us, we'll wipe out our own species and thus...the world!

Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

mystman12

Zizzy wrote:

Am I missing something? I don't get any of this. Can someone fill me in? What exactly is this war about and why has it occurred?

It's just a bunch of little kids who think they can "fix Miiverse" and rebel against the admins because they were banned for "no reason". So we're all sitting back and laughing at it all!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

8BitSamurai

Untitled

Put on a great show for us, Miiverse!

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

TwilightOniAngel

Well let's see what happens tomorrow, im betting nothing is going to happen.

"It takes a strong man to deny what is right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable...you create your own." Konrad Spec Ops The Line

mystman12

I've been laughing, trying to talk sense into people, (I don't know why I'm even trying) and reporting posts!
Untitled
Wait, why am I enjoying this?!

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

So far nothing is happening.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Blast

The war really did happen and it was really ugly. I had to report a guy because he kept drawing incredibly racist stuff. I'm so glad he got banned.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Jazzer94

Seems there are still some stragglers left.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Drobotic

Is it still happening?If it is I'm gonna go report some people!

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

edhe

Has anyone ever played Fallout 3? Some of these kids remind me of the Sheriff of Megaton.

AwesomeToad64: "I like to think of my followers as the toast army! If you follow you too can join the Toast Army and take over Miiverse!"

When the nuclear apocalypse goes down, these are the type of people who will be forming militias and making their own police badges out of cardboard.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

Shy_Guy

So far its quiet,I don't see anything going on.

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

Blast

Shy_Guy wrote:

So far its quiet,I don't see anything going on.

That's because alotta people who was making hurtful comments for the war have been banned already.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Bolt_Strike

Please tell me someone screencapped the comments (besides the ones Jazzer94 posted).

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Kewlan

I don't see any Anti-Admin posts, just people being confused why there are none ._.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ogo79

a few years ago there was some protest on working on the news. the crowd got out of control. you know what happened? the crowd got beat down for trying to act tough. me and my friend were laughing so hard at it. sometimes people need to be put in their place. if it was up to me id ban them and send them a nasty letter like "we dont need your business, go buy an xbox"

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)
FriedSquid wrote:
Play Urban Champion — you won't regret it!

Kaze_Memaryu

Hm, this is fortunate and lame at the same time. I guess some were banned for their prior bad behaviour, and most of the others chickened out...

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD | Jonny Atma/GaMetal

MH4U: Suvvya (BOW|LBG|HBG|GL|CB|SA|SnS)

Xenoblade X: Suvvya (RANGE/DMG/TP)

MANE6 is back, and it's GLORIOUS!

Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic