Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 4,821 to 4,835 of 4,835

edgedino

@ThatPostGuy i played all your levels and starred the ones i liked which is the 1 i died most cause i just wanted to get the record for fastest time lol. idkw i like that level.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

edgedino

@DarkmarkUnited he soul in your levels? alot of them just seem empty or just try to troll you 1 even has troll in its name. on a side note you might like the problem with plants n choice its a level you might just appreciate lol 1F1D-0000-0038-F8FB

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

likandoo

Now playing your Levels #Live on Twitch!

likandoo

spizzamarozzi

I NEED HELP TO FIND A LEVEL!!
I have played this game in late 2015 and I'd really like to track it down and play it again. Has anybody ever played a level like this?! Could you find it again?!

Basically, the level was a confined, single underwater room/screen filled with goombas. As goombas just float underwater (they can't swim), the idea was to swim from point A to point B (the pipe) without touching the floating goombas. The level looked like one of those water toys from the 80s - it was adorable.

IIRC the author was japanese and it was done with SMB or SMB3 graphics.
The SMM bookmarks website wasn't of help, unfortunately.
I could easily recreate the level myself and save a lot of time, but the original was so well done, I want to give credit to the original author (assuming I have played the original and not a rip off).

If you have played the level and can find it please let me know!!

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

Randomname19

I'm glaid that I didnt' buy Super Mario Maker for Wii U or for 3DS.There's a new version for real life,and it's way cheaper XD. Untitled

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Dreamliner

I'm glad I dumped this game. It's darn near impossible to find Nintendo-like-quality levels. Most are super gimmicky and awful.

Also, it's only a matter of time until Nintendo kills Wii U online rendering this completely worthless.

Dreamliner

otterskateboard

@Dreamliner
Finding courses worth playing within the software is quite tricky but have a go outside of it. Join the discord, follow talented creators, perhaps get involved with the kaizo community. There are loads of excellent levels being created everyday.
And to your point about the servers getting shutdown, the community already has a contingency plan in place. Mario maker will be around for a while yet

FGPackers

I really hope they port it to Switch with Wii U levels cross play or something like that, just to have a pretty solid base to start from

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Rocky2418

@Chandlero
Here's the link to the playlist of my music levels (with the narration):

https://goo.gl/wjEi5F

Included is a medley of Mario music, then a couple pieces from Link's Awakening and Twilight Princess, one from Illusion of Gaia, a bunch from Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, a couple from the TV show Lost, and finally a Kelly Clarkson song. Enjoy!

Edited on by Rocky2418

Rocky2418

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.