Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 4,835

CM30

That too. The Koopalings, Boom Boom and Reznor as bosses would be nice, as would slopes (at long freaking last), water in normal levels, desert and ice themed levels, various new enemies, the suits from Super Mario Bros 3 and the New Super mario Bros series and themes based on Super Mario Bros 2 and Super Mario Land.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

We definitely need more stuff added as others have said. I've gotten bored of making levels with the same enemies and items in them. Although, the scewers, coins, and keys were a nice addition, it's not really enough.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

likandoo

Get your MarioMaker Levels played live on stream!
Live now on Twitch again! This is a good oppurtunity to get honest feedback for your levels!

likandoo

Whopper744

@likandoo Mind if I share one here with you?

Level Title: Koopacola
ID: 1CBA-0000-0249-D668
Description of Gameplay Elements:
It is a reference to Startropics, but if you don't know that game, you'll still be just fine. It starts out pretty straightforward, with a small village on an island, but then you end up in the underground, which has a few small puzzles and a boss to beat. Pay attention to your surroundings then! There are traps as well!
Images / Video:

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/1CBA-000...

(hint: look for the giant number in the underground...take note)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Randomname19

Whats next? Peppa Pig? Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

MayorPaine

Hello everyone,
I just completed my first fully fledged level which I call Water Temple. Yes, that's right, it's inspired by Zelda: Ocarina of Time's temple in which water levels change. Only in this case I made it to where entering pipes changes the level to underwater so there will be going a lot of back and forth between the dry and water levels to figure out how to get to the end. Both versions of the level are exactly the same in layout and enemy placement. Please leave feedback and hope you guys enjoy it!

DCD5-0000-024C-7702

Check out my new web comic 'Random Time Encounters':
https://tapastic.com/series/Random-Time-Encounters

shani

I made a new level!

Anyone care to try it? It's called Reverse Lemmings because instead of preventing your minions from dying, you actually have to sacrifice them to progress.

Untitled

(and as always, I forgot to choose the right thumbnail before uploading it...)

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

shani

And another one!

All good things come in threes

Well the title says it all, basically (almost) everything in this level comes in 3's (or multiples of 3). You can choose between 3 (+1) different costumes that come with 3 characters. You have to pass 3 dungeons and collect 3 scarlet coins to enter the next realm. Triple the fun!

Untitled

@Whopper744 I just saw your course (guess I overlooked it last time) and that giant number made me curious. I'll try it shortly!
@MayorPaine: Just took a look at your level on the bookmark portal and it looks huge! Just recently I talked about levels that have different version of the same places with a friend, so I'll gladly take a look at what you've come up with.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

99mushrooms

I havn't been here in awhile, anyone still around that remembers me?

Mario vs the corndog farmers 1
BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

Laying pipe for princess peach 2
37FD-0000-00F7-B212

The dangers of shell jumping 1
2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

Let me know what you think, I would love feedback and some stars i...

99mushrooms

This is a room to room puzzle but in as small rooms as possible. It's titled cells.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/9F02-000...

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

shani

@likandoo: Wouldn't it be much easier if you just drew the barking sound onto the dog itself? Also, you're profile says you're from the US, but your accent sounds quite... German, I think?

@99mushrooms I remember your nickname, but not much more than that. Anyway, the link you provided doesn't seem to work!

@theValentin Your first link only refers me to the Splatoon anniversary level (which I bookmarked btw, huge Splatoon fan), there is no Goomba Land.

Also, would anyone care to try out my latest level from my last post (All good things come in 3's)?

Edited on by shani

99mushrooms

Sorry, I updated it to fix a soft lock and forgot I pOster here.

Cells

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/D4FA-000...

A simple one screen puzzle

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/751B-000...

I bookmarked yours also.

Edited on by 99mushrooms

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

likandoo

shani wrote:

@likandoo: Wouldn't it be much easier if you just drew the barking sound onto the dog itself? Also, you're profile says you're from the US, but your accent sounds quite... German, I think?

Mario Maker has no barking Sound that you can put on an object! Thats why we had to find this workaround.
And yes im german

Also Stream is Live again, playing Mario Maker Viewer Levels (you can just send them to me in the twitch chat)

likandoo

shani

@likandoo Of course it does (kind of)? You can just add any sound you want if you choose the bird symbol. Then you only have to let your phone (or some other audio source) play a barking sample and record that in Mario Maker. Watching your twitch stream now btw!

@99mushrooms: Cool, I bookmarked your levels too, will play them soon.

likandoo

shani wrote:

@likandoo Of course it does (kind of)? You can just add any sound you want if you choose the bird symbol. Then you only have to let your phone (or some other audio source) play a barking sample and record that in Mario Maker. Watching your twitch stream now btw!

@99mushrooms: Cool, I bookmarked your levels too, will play them soon.

But you cannot upload levels with recroded sound effects / the recorded sound effects go away! Having a level just offline is very boring!

likandoo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.