Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 4,761 to 4,780 of 4,835

Andu

@shani Thanks for bookmarking my levels hope you enjoy playing them when you get around to it.

Just uploaded two new levels
Path to Forest Temple: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/05EB-000...
(Small level where Link must travel to the Forest Temple)
Zelda Forest Temple(with keys): https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/AFFF-000...
(Remade the Forest Temple from the ground up to include keys and key coins, makes it more Zelda like)

Once again try not to get lost and enjoy playing

Edited on by Andu

Andu

likandoo

Live again on Twitch right now!

Playing und feedbacking your Levels!

likandoo

AndrewWeather

Nintendo Gamer since 2002
Favorite Games: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64, Mario Party 10

Nintendo Network ID: AndrewIdaho

likandoo

Today another Feedback Stream for your Levels!

Send them directly in the twitch chat.

likandoo

Grumblevolcano

And so the salt gets saltier. Ice Climbers coming to Super Mario Maker this week.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Rexcalibr

It's weird that people jumped all over someone for advertising their youtube channel of a Let's Play one time (recently) in the Captain Toad:Treasure Tracker thread but here nobody seems to have a problem with it.

Rexcalibr

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Here's a short Pikmin themed level I made only a few hours ago. Not very difficult at all. You just have to use the Pikmin to carry the POW block a short distance and use it as a step to reach the flag. There's also a small hidden sub section that helps get an extra 2 lives from the level. I think it's unique, I've played thousands of levels and haven't come across this idea or method.

Untitled

Course Title: Pikmin 4: Lvl 1: Art of Balance.
Course ID: EACB-0000-023B-A5F2

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/EACB-000...

I find the levels just disappear once they get uploaded. You get one person playing it then see ya later.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

likandoo

Need Feedback your Levels?
Send them to me on Twitch!

Tune in and join the meerkat crew!

likandoo

Felibert

Hey, so I'm not sure about the rules set by nintendo or on here but if I were to post my level and give prizes away (Like free Eshop download codes) for anyone able to beat it or get specific items in my level, would that break any rules on this forum or with nintendo?

Felibert

Dizzy_Boy

An update has jusy gone live. I can only find a change on the pause menu next to the create bot icon, there's now a ? mushroom icon. Tapping on that brings up the costumes list.
I haven't found anything else so far, alough, it wouldn't suprise me if there was just bug squishing in the code aswell.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

likandoo

My Stream is Live again for the next 6+ hours!
I play all types of Viewer Levels (all difficulties allowed)

likandoo

TeeJay

...Hello Kitty confirmed for Mario Maker.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Rexcalibr

We need updates to the actual game (bosses/stage themes , items, etc) I douldnt give a damn about costumes consumes at this point.

Rexcalibr

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.