Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 4,835

Hanakane

Any Zelda lovers out here? Here's my part 1 of the Water Temple of OoT. I'd love to know what you think of it. I took some creative licence with it, but there are definite callbacks to the original dungeon. Let me know your thoughts, and enjoy!

Retro Pac-Man Pack-a-nistic, really quite precocious!

3DS Friend Code: 4270-3094-3956 | Nintendo Network ID: GuevaraCasal

Mustaviini

I´m making these stages to be a whole. Not as individual levels. It´s just not my style. I upload them in sets of 4.
Hell if you play all those then nothing but respect for that. @OneBagTravel

Mustaviini

DreamyViridi

I finally got a Wii U this Tuesday and I challenged myself to make a level using just what the game gives you at the very start (it's all I have right now anyway). It's probably not as good as the others here but... would anyone care to try it if I upload it?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Mustaviini

Sure upload it. I´ll be sure to check it out!
I have a level with bare assets too, but I deleted it later from uploads so that I have room in my uploads.

Mustaviini

Hanakane

@DreamyViridi: What's the ID? Post it here and I'll play it/give you some feedback.

Retro Pac-Man Pack-a-nistic, really quite precocious!

3DS Friend Code: 4270-3094-3956 | Nintendo Network ID: GuevaraCasal

DreamyViridi

Here it is. The challenge to it is finding the secrets but otherwise, treat it like your regular Nintendo level. ^^

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

boyonion

Hey all,

New user. I want to get more people playing my courses, so I'll just post a handful of them here. Follow me if you like what you see! The best description of them is that I did my best to make them feel like real Mario levels.

boyonion

DreamyViridi

@Hanakane: @Mustaviini: I know of enemy-spawning pipes causing trouble, I'm thankful that Red Koopas spawn one at a time. As for the space, I made it a bit cramped on purpose; my thought process was that it's a small cave and that it shouldn't be too spacious. Cheers for the feedback and I hope you enjoyed exploring a bit. You find the secrets?

@Hanakane: I left a comment on your Water Temple level and played through a couple of other levels. Good stuff.

Mario Maker Levels

LavaTwilight

Hey all, so now my wife has given me SMM for our anniversary, I've been able to upload a few levels... I'm still learning tho... so how does it work here? Is this the best place to get my levels seen? I've uploaded 4 levels but have the codes for 2 of them... anyone who stars my courses I'll be happy to play theirs too. Also I'll try my hardest to get to everyone's courses here and in the community!
The levels:
Fried Chicken - AE6B-0000-00B7-8014 - A castle of frying fish, turtles and chicken.
Maze of Mario - 8060-0000-00BA-CF04 - A no-tricks maze with a 2minute time-limit, can you get mario through the labyrinth before the time runs out?

Edited on by LavaTwilight

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

DanoLefourbe

@DreamyViridi: I tried your level. Really well made and very fun. The concept is simple but well used, and the pacing is great. Every part of the level is enjoyable. I had a blast.

@boyonion: I tried quite a few of your levels. I don't have time for review at this time, but I left comments on the Miiverse. Overall the levels are very enjoyable, the platforming is satisfying, and the challenges are very fair, with every danger clearly laid out.

I especially liked your more open levels. The player can change path at any time and the exploration feels great.
Visually, your levels are really pretty, The theming is simple, but as the core level design is elegant on its own, it works pretty well.

I have a few more levels from you to try, and I'll follow you in the game.

Edited on by DanoLefourbe

All my levels

Nintendo Network ID: DanoLefourbe

DreamyViridi

Quick question. How does one leave a comment in a level they're making?
@DanoLefourbe: Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Mario Maker Levels

sjmartin

Newest creation:

Was an idea I had while I was sick this week that I wanted to see how it would turn out visually and functionally. Not the hardest level by any means, but I was pleased with the result.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.