Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 4,835

allanironmaiden

@harvan
Ok, new to here so im sorry if this sounds stupid...wheres the database?

allanironmaiden

allanironmaiden

Spam? Nope, just uploading the levels. Hadnt uploaded any here at all, sorry to all if it seems alot at once! @SuperWiiU: just discovered this. Thanks

allanironmaiden

OorWullie

@allanironmaiden: Just include what you think is your best one or two,if someone likes it they'll play your others.Then any new ones you make post it here too.You should include the Miiverse URL too so you have a picture to go with your banner.You can also include your levels in your signature like I have,not sure if anyone actually clicks on it but it's there haha

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

OorWullie

You know something I really struggle to do,make a 'Hard' level.It just doesn't seem to be in my nature,I start out with the intentions to but I always end up thinking "nah I should make that bit easier" or "what if they get frustrated here,I should change that" and so on.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

SuperWiiU

OorWullie wrote:

You know something I really struggle to do,make a 'Hard' level.It just doesn't seem to be in my nature,I start out with the intentions to but I always end up thinking "nah I should make that bit easier" or "what if they get frustrated here,I should change that" and so on.

I have the opposite.

PracticePixie

@LinkSword: Took me like a half an hour to get as far as I did, but I couldn't figure out how to get over the lava bits so I threw in the towel lol

Nice one if you feel like punishing yourself a little but I found the game registering wall jumps and butt stomps way more than I would have liked :/ The NSMB set made it less fun for me

Some of my favorites, please try them :D

We Need Your Help, Star Fox! (Easy)
[url=https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/levels/3A22-0000-00AA-EB8D]Escape From Cursed Koopa Castle 1.1(Mediu...

Nintendo Network ID: Ghostlily | Twitter:

PracticePixie

Maybe give this guy a go: It's not one of my harder levels (I made Challenge maps for that ) but I had a lot of fun making it ^^

Some of my favorites, please try them :D

We Need Your Help, Star Fox! (Easy)
[url=https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/levels/3A22-0000-00AA-EB8D]Escape From Cursed Koopa Castle 1.1(Mediu...

Nintendo Network ID: Ghostlily | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.