43A3-0000-0094-9A8A

B51D-0000-0095-DF9A

CAC6-0000-009C-55F4

B6EA-0000-009B-E4F5

5E32-0000-009E-F706

Edited on by Brookens

Brookens

Mk_II

Since short levels seem to be the most played/popular, I've attempted to create the shortest level ever. It's probably quite easy for experienced players but I've tried to make it challenging for the casual Mario.

And here's a new airship level with a twist inside...

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

GIR

You need to guide the Spiny to the end to complete these two levels.

Boo-Thang

BreakfastBuffet wrote:

I made a quick video on the Glitch block mechanics and how to choose your layers. I can answer questions if anyone needs help.

I played with this glitch last night, and I hope Nintendo doesn't patch it.
Although if they did, that would create a whole lot of issues with uploading courses that include the glitch!

Boo-Thang

OorWullie

At the request of @spizzamarozzi:,my new level 'Stario Wars - Episode 2'

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Maxz

@Kinan: Well thank you for taking the time to have a look at it.

If it offers any hope, the initial section is BY FAR the most challenging. I wanted to reward the player for finishing it with what's basically a 'promenade' to the finish. In fact, according to the heat-map, there hasn't been a single death after it. There are a few bits that require concentration, but the much more generous Power-Up distribution makes it very, very hard to actually die. You might be much closer than you actually think, so if you have a grudge against the level, I imagine you'd be able to show it who's boss.

And thank you for taking a look at Goomba Mince Industries too. I'm glad you got past the single-square-saw-squeeze. Again, after that is done, I don't think there's anything too challenging. What were your impressions of that?

The 'Breaking and Entering' one is a little similar to GMI, but I think even easier. And the 'Walking on Bombshells' one is harder than any of them by a country-mile.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Chandlero

Hello everyone. I updated my level "Ghosts in the machine" a little bit since someone gave a small feedback. That is the only level I am really proud of because I put a lot of days of hard work into it and most people were pleased with it. Please give it a try

By the way: I won't put any checkpoints into my levels anymore since it seems they are too complicated to understand or simply pointless.

Edited on by Chandlero

Freeon-Leon

Yesterday, I got a little dissapointed. I was checking some of my levels and realized many people play them but not many star them. And I mean, my first two levels have flaws that I know of, but the other three are at least "decent" or "good", but people just don't seem to bother staring them. Some of them are difficult but even then, you can star a level that you can't beat if you find it good, right? Sometimes I wonder what these people want.

Anyway, I'll keep making traditional levels! I know they're not as good as the original stuff but I try hard to make them fun for you. I leave you my last 2 levels in case you haven't play them:

If you want to give some feedback it'd be really appreciated

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Chandlero

Freeon-Leon wrote:

Yesterday, I got a little dissapointed. I was checking some of my levels and realized many people play them but not many star them. And I mean, my first two levels have flaws that I know of, but the other three are at least "decent" or "good", but people just don't seem to bother staring them.

Yes, the staring system can really dishearten makers. My earliest, shortest and easiest levels gets more stars than the really good ones. It is frustrating but most players just want easy or funny stuff. Hard and challenging levels gets stars only from this community, here.

So in order to motivate you: I played "Bowser's Frosty Fortress" a few days ago and gave it a star. It was a well balanced level, funny and challenging. And with the frost theme you could make a sequel I would love to see it.

Edited on by Chandlero

nintendorules

The flooded ghost house E9F5-0000-009F-F5FF

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

Freeon-Leon

@Chandlero: Good to read you like it.The theme is cool (no pun intended) but I'm always looking for different ideaa so I guess a sequel is off the charts... for now. But thanks for the idea! btw I just played your new Ghosts in the Machine 1.1 level and I really liked it, it made me feel lost more times than what I'd like to admit.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

HelenBaby

This course took me nearly 8 hours to make :

Untitled

New/Reviews pertaining to the 3DS :
http://3dsblessed.com/

sjmartin

Kinan wrote:

@Maxz Sure I'll play one of your levels! Though I'll play the last one you mentioned for myself and not to record. I've only got so much time per video and the last time I did a hard level I had an hour worth of footage to get to the end. : p
You'll see what I've picked next wednesday. I like it being a surprise for the creator too. ; )

@sjmartin wow, you've been busy since I last checked your levels page. Nice. ^^ I've added you to the list again, sir.

@Harvan I don't know specifically what a music train level is besides an autoscrolling level, but I'll find out!

Thank you! And I've watched most of your videos on YouTube. You've got a great voice for videos. Enjoyable to watch and listen to.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

sjmartin

You guys have been busy this weekend. Wow, the levels look great!

Here is my newest level:

This can either be the easiest puzzle course you try or very frustrating. My guess is that most people here will find it easy. But was an idea I came up with last night on the drive home from a friend's birthday party, and I wanted to see if I could create it the way I wanted.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

ClassicJetterz

Bowser's Inferno: 905F-0000-0062-39AF
Don't Forget the Trampoline! : AC0C-0000-0066-679C
Use the clues, you dingus! : D4FF-0000-007D-78A1
Super Mario Shows His Heels : AA0E-0000-007F-F704
Which Way? : E92F-0000-008D-DF91
Plumbing Problems : 5697-0000-0094-8A0B
Good Old Fashion Fun : EBF2-0000-009D-0CBC
Fireball Avenue : 0BB4-0000-00A0-BCF9

Please play, rate, comment, and if you like 'em, follow.

I sound worse than a Youtube star.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

Mk_II

Another ultra-short level. You will need all your wall jumping skills to beat the timer. Can you do it?

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.