Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Jacob717

Megumi wrote:

Why does the release date have to be September-ish?! TwT

To coincide with Mario's 30th Aniversary

Jacob717

Budda

@Megumi
Probably because of the Anniversary month of Super Mario 1.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Joeynator3000

Shush, I already know that. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MsJubilee

Megumi wrote:

Shush, I already know that. lol

Stop lying you don't have to lie here friendo. Were all friends

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Blast

Now THAT is how you advertise a game!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

kkslider5552000

This looks like a blast. Honestly, huge credit to the level designers. Making actual quality, difficult levels like this isn't easy, but it seems like they pulled it off. I love games that are just nuts like this, so I'm really excited.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

-Green-

BlackSpy wrote:

I'm telling you guys, GOTY number one!!!! Bar nothing, zero, zilch!

I don't know. I think Fallout 4 has that title in the bag at the moment.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

MasterWario

I saw warp pipes and doors. That's all I wanted! Mario Maker looks AWESOME!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

iKhan

Aromaiden wrote:

BlackSpy wrote:

So Fallout 4 looks really exciting on paper, but I'm skeptical of the application. If you ask me, there is just too much to do. The construction, crafting, exploration just looks like it could get overwhelming.

As much as I love it, I haven't played Tales of Vesperia in about a month because the synthesis system alone was becoming overwhelming.

That's not to say I think Mario Maker is going to win the title. I think Arkham Knight, Bloodbourne, and the Witcher 3 are going to be pretty strong competition.

Mini-rebuttal aside, Super Mario Maker looks really fun. I'm just hoping that all the levels aren't insanely hard like these were. I hope people make some creative levels that are friendly to those of us who suck at 2D platformers and learned how to control video games post-SNES era.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

MasterWario

iKhan wrote:

Mini-rebuttal aside, Super Mario Maker looks really fun. I'm just hoping that all the levels aren't insanely hard like these were. I hope people make some creative levels that are friendly to those of us who suck at 2D platformers and learned how to control video games post-SNES era.

I'll tell ya, I often times make my levels too hard for people, but I thought those levels were wayyy difficult. And cluttered...

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

-Green-

iKhan wrote:

Aromaiden wrote:

BlackSpy wrote:

So Fallout 4 looks really exciting on paper, but I'm skeptical of the application. If you ask me, there is just too much to do. The construction, crafting, exploration just looks like it could get overwhelming.

As much as I love it, I haven't played Tales of Vesperia in about a month because the synthesis system alone was becoming overwhelming.

That's not to say I think Mario Maker is going to win the title. I think Arkham Knight, Bloodbourne, and the Witcher 3 are going to be pretty strong competition.

Agreed. I'm really excited to see the outcome of people's creativity when Mario Maker comes out. I hope it turns out to be fun as I imagine it to be and as fun as it looked.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

RedDevilAde

NWC blew my mind, very hyped for this now.

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

Nintenbomba128

MY MOST ANTICIPATED GAME OF 2015!!

Nintenbomba128

RedDevilAde

Any powers not seen yet that people would like to appear in the final game? I'd love the cape to be in the game, my fave power-up ever.

Edited on by RedDevilAde

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

Faruko

Aromaiden wrote:

BlackSpy wrote:

Hopefully they learnt their lesson and its not your typical Bethesda game, amazing world, boring story and terrible writing.

Edited on by Faruko

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

NinjaWaddleDee

Faruko wrote:

Aromaiden wrote:

BlackSpy wrote:

Hopefully they learnt their lesson and its not your typical Bethesda game, amazing world, boring story and terrible writing.

I think Bethesda RPGs are the most boring things ever! But that's just my opinion. But Doom though? Now THAT looks impressive!

On topic though, dang there is a lot coming out in September and October! My wallet's going to be sooo sad! Devil's Third, Rodea, and potentially Mario Maker and Yoshi for us Muricans. Not even including games that aren't for Wii U!

Super Mario Maker looks like a blast! As someone who grew up playing Super Mario World on snes, I'm excited!

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.