Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 4,835

TuVictus

Nintendo actually realized how silly it was and changed their plans accordingly. That is amazing, and they deserve big props for it. Great job!

TuVictus

Rexcalibr

I can't wait to play it but it will be another 8 hours until the digital download will release. So glad they made this patch to unlock every thing faster. I think they realized every one was going to change the time settings anyway.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

TeeJay

Wow they actually retracted that ridiculous 9-day thing? That's freaking amazing! I'm actually shocked.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Jazzer94

And my order came 10 mins ago but I'll save it for tomorrow, looking forward to making and trying levels.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

-Green-

Wow, that is impressive. Nintendo actually not being restrictive for once and changing their mind (after most likely listening to the fans) is definitely a shocker; especially with recent events.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Dezzy

That's a great move on Nintendos part, listening to feedback and acting on it.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Grumblevolcano

I had a full 100 Mario Challenge with nothing but Squid Kid stages...

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Budda

So I made my first level right now.. Not sure if good or not.. Anyone want to try it out?^^"
4E23-0000-0012-2151
I'm sure it's worth a try!

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

IceClimbers

@Octane: Nope, it's not every 15 minutes. It's not time based at all now. It's based on how much stuff in the level. So just copy/paste things over and over and make it a really long level and you'll get the new content.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Budda

The Update did nothing for me. I had to wait 5 minutes until I got the message that it will be delivered the next day.
The usual actually. ???

Cheesehead302

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE STUPID TIME TRAVELING WAS WHAT I WASN'T LOOKING FORWARD TO, THANK GOD THEY MADE THIS CHANGE!!!!!!!!

Cheesehead302

Nintendo_Ninja

Now I don't have to change the clock!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Rexcalibr

The game still hasn't been released yet on the E-shop. Just got home from work and checked.

Can someone thoroughly explain how to unlock everything who already has the game?

Rexcalibr

Hendesu

Kinda disappointed that they use the Genesis Sonic and there's no death sounds for Pokémon characters.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Budda

@NightmareEater:
You're disappointed that they used the Genesis model? I love it. :3

Joeynator3000

watches Treehouse video Really? They couldn't cut out the beginning? Seriously, 30 minutes of nothing...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64

@NightmareEater A) That's the Pokemon company for you. They're very restrictive. B) It is a bit odd, but I like it. C) Frankly I'm more dissapointed that there isn't a costume of Wario in his overalls. Also, I'm confused: Is Lucas an amiibo-unlock or not? I mean, it's possible since Mewtwo's in, but then why aren't Roy and Ryu in?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Dizzy_Boy

SMM course I.D 61030000001265AD
This my quick attempt at making a course. I'm gonna try things out properly after a good sleep. Hopefully I'll have a few better levels up at some point in the daylight hours.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.