Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 4,835

Nintendo_Ninja

Apparently you can unlock everything on day 1 if you change your consoles date. I'll probably do this. Who is with me!?

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

NintendoFan64

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Apparently you can unlock everything on day 1 if you change your consoles date. I'll probably do this. Who is with me!?

Me. Definitely me.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Rexcalibr

NintyMan wrote:

@Octane: It'll be interesting to see whether Bowser Jr. is a biological son or an adoptive one. Hopefully it's not mostly stuff we already know (the Koopalings are not Bowser's children).

I hope he says something about them. I'm sick of the relationship being a mystery. Bowser should be at least their uncle.

Rexcalibr

GrizzlyArctos

@gaming_24_7: Or just setting the time forward and then changing the date back after you unlock everything.

Yes, I like bears.

blaisedinsd

don't you have to play with the level editor for 5 minutes, set the clock forward, play with it another 5 minutes, set the clock forward, etc. etc. until everything is unlocked?

Pretty sure just setting the clock forward once doesn't unlock everything

SW-7087-5868-6390

Jacob717

@gaming_24_7: No, playing creator mode for 5 minutes, then when it tells you you can get the new stuff tomorrow, exit, and set the Wii U's internal clock 24 hours ahead.

Jacob717

Cheesehead302

@Jason723: Yeah that's the only thing I'm not looking forward too, it's going to be so tedious to unlock everything with the time travel trick but I'm not waiting 9 days to unlock subworlds. From everything I've seen of the game the stupid 9 day thing is the only screw up with it, but for real it's so stupid.

Cheesehead302

shaneoh

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

NOT ME!!! I'll exercise patience and use the tools as they unlock.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Rexcalibr

I'm going to unlock everything as soon as I can. I'll have the game downloaded in a little over 24 hours now. Untitled

Rexcalibr

jariw

blaisedinsd wrote:

Shy_Guy wrote:

You can check out the art book for free here
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/amaj/booklet/SuperMarioMakerBo...

Cool, what are the numbers next to the key symbols? Is this a way to search the courses shown in the art book so you can play those levels?

Yes. Enter the code to see the example in the game.

BTW, a Famitsu costume for SMM will arrive later, so the "no DLC" thing Nintendo said previosly about SMM is now officially not valid anymore.

jariw

Grumblevolcano

My bundle is out for delivery in my local area so I'll be getting it today!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.