Forums

Topic: Mario Kart Wii U

Posts 141 to 159 of 159

SuperJoon

CM30 wrote:

A track maker would the best thing ever in any Mario Kart game. Indeed, I love level editors in general, so I'd probably spend hours messing around with one for Mario Kart tracks.

This for me! If i could create tracks and then play them or challenge people to them online, that would be awesome!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

CM30 wrote:

A track maker would the best thing ever in any Mario Kart game. Indeed, I love level editors in general, so I'd probably spend hours messing around with one for Mario Kart tracks.

I would love this too. I like making things in video games. It's not like it's impossible, Diddy Kong Racing DS had one if I remember correctly, but it was kinda bare bones. I'd like to make a track, increase or decrease the road's altitude maybe, decide where ramps, boosts, obstacles and item boxes go, etc. The possibilities are there!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

WebHead

I would like to see The Chimp from SMG 2 make an appearance.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Yosh

I really want the option to either use single kart, or a double kart, like in double dash, I also want unique items for each character, retro tracks to take up 1/4, not 2/4, and bikes to return

Yosh

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3380-1583 | Nintendo Network ID: yoshisaredragons | Twitter:

-REAL-

Untitled
^ . ^ Can't wait!

Edited on by -REAL-

★REAL★

ClassicJetterz

I want 24-32 player races online.
AND SO MANY COURSES.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

CM30

32 player races? That would be chaotic.

Then again, I've always thought more players per race would be awesome to see, and I'd love to see 32 players fighting it out at once in battle mode. So hey, sounds good I guess.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

CM30

I'd like to see those characters in the roster too. Not just them (I'd love to see a WarioWare character or two and maybe King K Rool from Donkey Kong Country in a Mario Kart title), but playable Kamek and Hammer Bro would be awesome.

We were so close too...

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendoarticles/mario-facts-agai...

Untitled

Untitled

Hammer Bro and Petey Piranha. Both considered for Mario Kart Wii, both scrapped. Maybe they'll make it into this one.

Edited on by CM30

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

e-love

I was just playing Mario Kart Wii today- and this reinforced my thought that Nintendo really needs to outdo it to make a solid impression.

7 seemed like a step back in my opinion. Well rather, a step that didn't really go anywhere to make improvements or try anything too creative.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

I wonder if they'll add more cameos from others series, like the Blue Falcon being a kart option in MKW. Would be cool to see something like Samus' gunship or the Hocotate ship made into kart designs.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Chrono_Cross

Please let there be bob-omb battles. And bring back two to a cart and special items.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

PloXyZeRO

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Please let there be bob-omb battles. And bring back two to a cart and special items.

So basically Double Dash U! It would be really cool if Nintendo did this. Sadly, I think it may end up more like Mario Kart 7 (which I really didn't have much fun with)

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

NinChocolate

I'd love an evolution of MK 7. Double dash is a favorite too so elements from that game would be cool too

NinChocolate

Master-Splinter

wouldn't mind mario Game themed tracks like they did in Sonic all stars racing. I think combining the good aspects of both Mario kart and Sonic all stars would be perfect! I don't know about mario but When I play a game-themed track in sonic all stars it makes me want to buy/revisit that game If i like the feeling of a track; not to mention bringing back awesome memories of the game itself!

Master-Splinter

Nintendo Network ID: NZA_tha_Chef

skywake

They'd need to do a lot to impress.... but even if it was literally a HD remake of Mario Kart Wii I'd be getting it day one. Even if it had no new tracks and no extra online improvements outside of what's given as a default with the Wii U that'd be something awesome.

That said I'd obviously love to see new tracks. I'd love it if it could do five player multiplayer locally with the fifth person on the GamePad. I'd love to see DS-like gamepad use so you could see what's coming up behind you and from what direction. I'd love to see ghost data done in a more seamless way, much closer to what Ubisoft is doing with the Rayman Legends Challenge app. Ontop of that I would be more than happy with track DLC as long as it doesn't mean less tracks to start with.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

WebHead

I can see a December release like Mario Kart 7. I am pretty much expecting more of MK 7 from this game.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

BandG

Just put in character specific items and I'll be happy.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Innit

Double Dash was a low point in the series for me. It's the only game I've ever 'finished' with the pack wrapping at my feet.

It was too easy, too (weirdly considering the mechanics) shallow.

Mario Kart has the multiplayer emphasis for good reason, but it still needs to be a balanced and challenging single player racing game.

Innit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.