Wii U Forum

Topic: Mario Kart Wii U

Showing 161 to 167 of 167

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

161. Posted:

I'd love an evolution of MK 7. Double dash is a favorite too so elements from that game would be cool too

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

Master-Splinter

162. Posted:

wouldn't mind mario Game themed tracks like they did in Sonic all stars racing. I think combining the good aspects of both Mario kart and Sonic all stars would be perfect! I don't know about mario but When I play a game-themed track in sonic all stars it makes me want to buy/revisit that game If i like the feeling of a track; not to mention bringing back awesome memories of the game itself!

Master-Splinter

Nintendo Network ID: NZA_tha_Chef

AuthorMessage

skywake

163. Posted:

They'd need to do a lot to impress.... but even if it was literally a HD remake of Mario Kart Wii I'd be getting it day one. Even if it had no new tracks and no extra online improvements outside of what's given as a default with the Wii U that'd be something awesome.

That said I'd obviously love to see new tracks. I'd love it if it could do five player multiplayer locally with the fifth person on the GamePad. I'd love to see DS-like gamepad use so you could see what's coming up behind you and from what direction. I'd love to see ghost data done in a more seamless way, much closer to what Ubisoft is doing with the Rayman Legends Challenge app. Ontop of that I would be more than happy with track DLC as long as it doesn't mean less tracks to start with.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

WebHead

164. Posted:

I can see a December release like Mario Kart 7. I am pretty much expecting more of MK 7 from this game.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

BandG

165. Posted:

Just put in character specific items and I'll be happy.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

Innit

166. Posted:

Double Dash was a low point in the series for me. It's the only game I've ever 'finished' with the pack wrapping at my feet.

It was too easy, too (weirdly considering the mechanics) shallow.

Mario Kart has the multiplayer emphasis for good reason, but it still needs to be a balanced and challenging single player racing game.

Innit

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

167. Posted:

Even if it was basically a souped-up Mario Kart 7, I would still be content, but I think they'll try to do something different this time around. And as I've stated on another thread, a Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon track would be nice.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan