Topic: Mario Kart Wii U

Showing 121 to 140 of 167

AuthorMessage

Syeiko

121. Posted:

I would like the same gameplay of mario kart wii in mario kart U

This game should has a very good graphics, and OffTV play
Maybe a team or clan selection and more online things

We should wait to this years e3 to know more about this!

Edited on by Syeiko

Syeiko

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

122. Posted:

The koopalings for DLC!

Shifting courses like in Sonic Racing and accessing those areas via sea and air travel or something.

My other console is a next gen

"If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Caus we'd be trees. "

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

123. Posted:

So we all know now that is coming out this year.
Can't wait!!!
I hope there is NO SNAKING feature at least for online competition reasons.

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

124. Posted:

I'd be surprised if Nintendo released any DLC for this.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

125. Posted:

If it includes a Rainbow Cup, better Battles, quick race, and better online functionality I may just have to get a Wii U.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

126. Posted:

I'm surprised that they said this now instead of at E3, but it's still great news. Now I hope that they don't rush this game too much so it can be as polished as it can be.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CHECKit095

127. Posted:

The ability to design your own tracks would be cool...

CHECKit095

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

128. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm surprised that they said this now instead of at E3, but it's still great news. Now I hope that they don't rush this game too much so it can be as polished as it can be.

I don't think Nintendo is the kind of company that rushes their projects.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I'd be surprised if Nintendo released any DLC for this.

I'd be surprised if Nintendo didn't release DLC for this. Seeing as how they've been supporting DLC with their NSMB games, I expect to start seeing it in other Nintendo titles as well, such as Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

129. Posted:

I really hope there will be DLC for Mario Kart, and much more so Smash Bros. And considering that Nintendo has been doing well with how they handle DLC so far, I'm sure it'll be great.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Tainy

130. Posted:

Do you think we'll get local five or six player races on a single console, with four players sharing the splitscreen TV and one or two on their own gamepads? That would be cool.

I also wonder if the GamePad screen will just be a map as it is on the DS games, or if it will use the screen in some new more involved or otherwise alternate way.

Tainy

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3388-5483 | Nintendo Network ID: Tainy_Tonner

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

131. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

CM30 wrote:

I want the following:

A much better battle mode. That's been going downhill for years and is nowhere near as good as it either was or could potentially be.

Could you elaborate on how you think it could be better?

Said it here back last year some time:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendoarticles/how-to-improve-m...

Basically, battle mode with last man standing, better and more interesting arenas and the option to decide player count and stuff based on arena size to avoid the matches either lasting forever or being over in ten seconds.

This post right here. I was disappointed with Mario Kart Wii's battle mode being limited to teams and also removing being eliminated when losing all of your balloons. In Mario Kart 7, you don't have to be in teams,which was better than Wii's battle mode, but there's still no eliminating anyone. There should also be way more new and retro battle tracks and be interesting to play on. I'm sure Nintendo can make at least 10 new and 10 retro courses for Wii U.

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

132. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Would you guys rather have 32 COMPLETELY new tracks, or 16 new, 16 old?

I think Nintendo could make at LEAST 48 tracks total. 24 new and 24 retro is not too much to ask for seeing this is the Wii U. There have been 32 tracks in Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart 7 (3DS). It's definitely time to increase the amount of tracks for Race and Battle Modes.

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

133. Posted:

Yellowtails wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I think Nintendo could make at LEAST 48 tracks total. 24 new and 24 retro is not too much to ask for seeing this is the Wii U. There have been 32 tracks in Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart 7 (3DS). It's definitely time to increase the amount of tracks for Race and Battle Modes.

24 new and 24 retro is asking for too much, the most I think we'd see is 20 new and 20 retro if not 16 new and 16 retro again. I'd love 24 retro and 24 new but Hideki Konno said in an interview that the courses are the hardest part of making a Mario Kart game.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

134. Posted:

MrSRArter wrote:

Yellowtails wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

24 new and 24 retro is asking for too much, the most I think we'd see is 20 new and 20 retro if not 16 new and 16 retro again. I'd love 24 retro and 24 new but Hideki Konno said in an interview that the courses are the hardest part of making a Mario Kart game.

20 new and 20 retro does seem more realistic than 24 new and 24 retro. The tracks in the previous games do show that a lot of thought was put into the tracks. I'm sure they can still come up with many great crazy obstacles and designs.

Edited on by Yellowtails

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

135. Posted:

Well it has 25 gb storage something that should really be taken advantage of considering its a one per console/handheld life policy with nintendo so as much tracks as possible preferably new or never before seen of the past at the least.

@MrSRArter what exactly would be hardest part in making tracks is it the outer design itself?

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

136. Posted:

DarkLloyd wrote:

Well it has 25 gb storage something that should really be taken advantage of considering its a one per console/handheld life policy with nintendo so as much tracks as possible preferably new or never before seen of the past at the least.

@MrSRArter what exactly would be hardest part in making tracks is it the outer design itself?

I'm not sure, he didn't specify.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

137. Posted:

MrSRArter wrote:

DarkLloyd wrote:

I'm not sure, he didn't specify.

i see, well in my personal opinion apart from general coding it seems fairly easy enough in my eyes, not like designing the stage would be a brain wrecker :P

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

CM30

138. Posted:

I'd rather see more new tracks to be honest. I think Nintendo's relying way too much on nostalgia when adding content to these recent Mario Kart games, and I kind of miss the pre Double Dash days where you'd have 20 or 30 new tracks per game.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Emaan

139. Posted:

@CM30

Mario Kart 64 had 16, just like Double Dash.

Not to mention Super Mario Kart only had more tracks because they were remixes of ones already in the game. For example, Mario Circuit and Mario Circuit 2. I think if they tried to do that now, people would complain even more about recycling as the tracks today have a lot more detail. Simply changing it around slightly like the original did, wouldn't bode as well with today's audience.

I'm all for quality over quantity when it comes to the tracks. 16 new and 16 retro is fine by me, as long as the 16 new are original and interesting.

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CM30

140. Posted:

Mario Kart Super Circuit had a ton of new tracks and the entire track list from Super Mario Kart as retro tracks. Not remixes either, many of them had entirely new graphics, backgrounds, layouts, etc.

I just think Nintendo needs to move away from '16 new tracks, 16 old tracks'.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189