Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 941 to 960 of 4,852

cpm

I'm looking forward to this game

cpm

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3492-9863 | Nintendo Network ID: cpm001 | Twitter:

mystman12

Has anyone heard about Nintendo making a limited amount of physical copies of this game? I went to G2k to pre-order this and SSB3DS, and the guy working there basically said that, and I can't remember the word he used, that Nintendo is basically making a smaller than usual amount of physical copies and that they're not even sure if they will be able to get any copies at launch. The guy said hopefully they would get at least one. (Plus, I was the first to pre-order from there so I got first dibs!) Anyways, I just don't understand this... Mario Kart 8, probably one of the most important games for Wii U, and Nintendo is making a small amount of physical copies... Why?! Are they trying to push downloads? I don't know... Has anyone else heard about this?

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Dbwesz

No didnt read anything of this on a page, and im try to find everyday on all websites that i know something about mk8

Dbwesz

WebHead

I hope the demo rumor is true. Even one cup with 4 tracks would be fine.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

WebHead

I could see a 20-25 minute or so MK8-dedicated ND coming next week to talk about the gameplay modes and hype up the game.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

SparkOfSpirit

BusterRed123 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Wario Coliseum and Bowser's Castle would be freaking amazing in this game.

This will prolly be the Wii U's prettiest game until......

X? It looked terrible in the direct, And....How would the anti-gravity work on Wario Colosiam exactly? It's already a good track and does'nt need many improvements.

Who cares if it uses anti-gravity or not? It's one of the best courses in the series and the fact it has yet to return as a retro track is just goofy.

Certainly it fits more than Sherbert Land does, and has more potential with the new mechanic.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Shirma_Akayaku
As a intermediate-to-pro Mario Kart player, I wish they didn't suck so bad in some parts. Like crashing into walls and stuff. Etc.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

UGXwolf

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

Who cares if it uses anti-gravity or not? It's one of the best courses in the series and the fact it has yet to return as a retro track is just goofy.

Certainly it fits more than Sherbert Land does, and has more potential with the new mechanic.

This time around, they're remaking Toad's Turnpike, Royal Raceway, Yoshi Canyon, and Rainbow Road, which IMO, is a list of four of the eight best tracks in Mario Kart 64. Also notable is that they haven't redone Wario Stadium, yet, which is probably in my top 3 for MK64. I'd say they're doing a "saving the best for last" kinda thing with the more fan favorite games in the series.

@Rosalina Mario Kart has always been one of the hardest games to watch weaker players play. I don't know why, it just is.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Datasun_7

Shopto are doing an exclusive t-shirt with every pre-order, its so awesome. It's better than the bullet bill t-shirt nintendo's store are doing xP

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

renaryuugufan92

Miss_Dark wrote:

ugh the game is being released during my finals, my last final is june 10th ... i hate my life

my finals are in 2 weeks~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Booboos35

DUDE..... if there is a demo I'll legit cry of happiness.

The King Of Strong Style

Shirma_Akayaku

Oh yeah. I've already seen that gilder. I guess I shoulda posted it when I saw it (or at least say it was there).

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Booboos35

That glider <3

The King Of Strong Style

SuperJoon

Booboos35 wrote:

+1

Datasun_7 wrote:

Shopto are doing an exclusive t-shirt with every pre-order, its so awesome. It's better than the bullet bill t-shirt nintendo's store are doing xP

I'm ready to tap this offer! Looks awesome,neither that or the trophy edition! So cool!

Edited on by SuperJoon

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Blast

throws money at screen

GIMME MY MARIO KART 8 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

renaryuugufan92

Booboos35 wrote:

Same, and I have no idea why some on here are saying they don't want a demo ha.... makes you wonder

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic