GBA Ribbon Road
3DS Neo Bowser City

LIGHTNING CUP
3DS DK Jungle
GCN Wario Collesium
Wii Grumble Volcano
N64 Rainbow Road

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

542. Posted:

@CrazyOtto Only one SNES track. I am disappointed.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

543. Posted:

Pretty pumped for this game. It'd be pretty crazy if this game turned around Wii U sales like the SM3DL and MK7 combo turned around the 3DS.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

544. Posted:

@kyuubikid213 Yeah, I guess Mario Kart has had a tradition of boosting system sales. It may not bring Wii U up to number 1, but we are at least likely to see another spike in sales similar to Super Mario 3D World.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

ltrice

545. Posted:

@Electricmastro wish i had real life mario kart

GameStock

AuthorMessage

Blast

546. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Pretty pumped for this game. It'd be pretty crazy if this game turned around Wii U sales like the SM3DL and MK7 combo turned around the 3DS.

Mario Kart 8 is pretty much destined to be a huge Wii U seller. The second biggest U seller will prolly be the official Zelda game for Wii U THEN Super Smash Bros U. X and SMT X FE will prolly sell really well, too... hopefully :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

547. Posted:

Blast wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Mario Kart 8 is pretty much destined to be a huge Wii U seller. The second biggest U seller will prolly be the official Zelda game for Wii U THEN Super Smash Bros U. X and SMT X FE will prolly sell really well, too... hopefully :)

I know a lot of people think that the 3DS version will cause a lot of people to just not get the Wii U version. However, you should not underestimate the power of a standard controller. I imagine Smash will be the number 1 seller of Wii U units, regardless of the 3DS version.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

Thrash13

548. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

I know a lot of people think that the 3DS version will cause a lot of people to just not get the Wii U version. However, you should not underestimate the power of a standard controller. I imagine Smash will be the number 1 seller of Wii U units, regardless of the 3DS version.

And we'll be able to play it on a big screen in beautiful High Definition! It's the first HD Mario Kart, and that alone makes it a must have for me. I've loved all the others, so I can't imagine not loving this one as well. It's going to get a lot of hours from my family!

Thrash13

Twitter: CThrash13

AuthorMessage

Blast

549. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

@UGXwolf Yeah and I'm pretty sure the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros. will come out BEFORE the 3DS version. Nintendo won't release them on the same day. U version will be first.... I HOPE :)

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

550. Posted:

Blast wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

@UGXwolf Yeah and I'm pretty sure the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros. will come out BEFORE the 3DS version. Nintendo won't release them on the same day. U version will be first.... I HOPE :)

that would be a smart move (not sure nintendo is that smart)

Edited on by Miss_Dark

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Blast

551. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Blast wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

that would be a smart move (not sure nintendo is that smart)

@Miss_Dark Lol yeah. Its the same situation Microsoft is in with Titanfall. Titanfall is a huge game and Microsoft wants it to push alotta Xbox One units so the 360 version is releasing AFTER the Xbox One version. The PC version is prolly releasing the same day as the One version.

AuthorMessage

PKpunky

552. Posted:

I wonder if up to five people will be able to play in local multiplayer this time around, that would be interesting.

Three months to go...

PKpunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109 | Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

AuthorMessage

SG9000

553. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Here's my current retro course predictions

SHELL CUP
GBA Mario Circuit
GCN Dry Dry Desert
Wii Toad's Factory
3DS Music Park

BANANA CUP
Wii DK Summit
3DS Piranha Plant Slide
NDS Shroom Ridge
SNES Bowser Castle 1

LEAF CUP
N64 Royal Raceway
NDS Tick Tock Clock
GBA Ribbon Road
3DS Neo Bowser City

LIGHTNING CUP
3DS DK Jungle
GCN Wario Collesium
Wii Grumble Volcano
N64 Rainbow Road

4 3DS tracks seems a lot.........and only ONE SNES track? Come on!! I know it's only your opinion, but I believe you really have to be incredibly lucky to have ALL of them confirmed.

Otherwise, you have good thinking, N64 Rainbow Road, GCN Wario Colosseum, GBA Ribbon Road and Wii Toad's Factory are all on my wishlist (and many other gamers' too)

Edited on by SG9000

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

AuthorMessage

UTXGamer

554. Posted:

New rumor that there is a track editor in the game. If it ends up being true my hype for this game will reach unhealthy levels.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

555. Posted:

UTXGamer wrote:

New rumor that there is a track editor in the game. If it ends up being true my hype for this game will reach unhealthy levels.

I love doing my own level design but I kinda hope this isn't true. I don't want to be stuck playing on people's custom tracks when I go online

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

PokeTune

556. Posted:

UTXGamer wrote:

I would love this feature so much but I know its too good to be true.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SRankSaturdays/feed
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Halo:Master Chief Collection
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Destiny
Smash Bros.Wii U & 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

AuthorMessage

SG9000

557. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

I love doing my own level design but I kinda hope this isn't true. I don't want to be stuck playing on people's custom tracks when I go online

What if they gave you the option to not play custom tracks online?

Anyone who chose that option would be playing together

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

558. Posted:

The track editor might be fake although I want it to be true. the information originated from fantendo wikia this site basically tells you everything that's going to be in the game except they get the character roster wrong even though they say it's correct.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

559. Posted:

Track editor sounds like a stretch seeing as we've got anti-gravity and air/water scenes. Seems like it would get a bit too technical to use.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

560. Posted:

SG9000 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

What if they gave you the option to not play custom tracks online?

Anyone who chose that option would be playing together

I would still worry that in a few months people would move on to other games leaving on custom tracks playable. It is just a fear of mine. Really it won't matter, the game will still be awesome no matter what

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan