Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 4,841 to 4,852 of 4,852

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes thanks dude catch you later.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher I'm assuming you know when to hit the gas to get the fastest rocket boost start? I watch the second light; You can't hit gas until the 2nd light is lit. (IGN watches the numbers count down for the cue) No need to respond to this, if you know already

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Thanks dude been having a hard time with this I gotta go so sorry if i cant reply.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes hey do you think i should join the tournament this week or wait?

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher If you're talking about Nintendo's mk8 online tournament, they only talk about the top 8 players winning Nintendo points. And you're competing against.... the world? Haha. They talked me right out of even trying. All I can think about is how brutal online can be on a normal day. I would think it'll be worse when gold points can be won, getting spammed with weapons. If you still have fun doing normal online races, try one day and see if you still get some points for participating. The chances of being one of the top eight players is too slim to get my attention. Lately, if I race online, I like mushrooms only, coins only, or no items races. But I'm pretty sure the tournament will only be normal, all-items races.

You asked if you should wait. Each day the tournament points reset (it says in the switch news tile). So each day is a stand alone competition. And each day the top eight players are rewarded (a person can only win once). Its up to you if you want to wait, or race each day of the comp.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes I think i will race I really want to try cuphead and I don't have 20$ to spend

Rexcalibr

good to see MK8 still active online for Wii U. It's definitely not cross platform because the Switch version allows you to use two items and has a few additional characters.

Rexcalibr

Kezza64

Still very active online. 8 million copies is still a lot of people. No doubt the free online gives owners incentive to play this version.

Wii U: Brandan2002
3DS (you'll have to tell me you've added me): 4743-0497-9208
Switch: SW-1956-6705-0398

JuveLeo

I still play it occasionally. Usually races are full

NNID - figo77ronaldo
3DS Friend code 5473-0852-7592
SW 8548-4896-1093

bernice

hey,
do we have a forum active for the latest Mario Kart??

bernice

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic