Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 421 to 440 of 4,852

MasterHiggins

I'd say give us DLC of Birdo. TriClyde, Mouser, and Wart, Fryguy and Clawgrip, maybe even RoboBirdo and HAwkmouth!

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

LuigiIsAwesome

My MK8 Roster: Everyone in MKW and MK7. Koopa Paratroopa, Goomba, Petey Pirhana, Hammer Bro, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, and E. Gadd. Items: All from MKW and MK7, Ice Flower, Boomerang, and Boo.

LuigiIsAwesome

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2388-6584 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiIsAwesome2

LuigiIsAwesome

Oh yeah! Forgot about Nabbit and Kamek.

LuigiIsAwesome

Dark-Luigi

Shadow Mario
Bower Jr.
Petey Pirannha
King Boo
Nabbit
E. Gadd
And a whole lot more...

As for items: I DENFINETLY don't want the POW block to return, I HATED that item. And I would love it if the Chain-Chomp from Double Dash!! would come. Highly unlikey, but hey, I can dream.

And while I perosnality love all the tracks, I do have top favorites, and one of them is Airship Fortress. I serioulsy, hope that returns. Always enjoyed Bullet Bills flying in my face from MK7.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

LuigiIsAwesome

Maybe there can be a Double Dash!! mode.

LuigiIsAwesome

DreamyViridi

Items? Return of the BOWSER SHELL! It'd be nice and would add to the chaos.
Untitled

@LuigiIsAwesome - A Double Dash Mode has already been confirmed to not happen in MK8 but they have said they'll consider it for future Mario Kart games.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LuigiIsAwesome

@DreamyViridi Oh. But, the Bowser shell would be awesome.

Anyway. I still want Dry Bowser and Bowser Jr. With all the Koopa stuff they should just call it Koopa Kart 8 or have a year of the Koopa.

LuigiIsAwesome

MrWalkieTalkie

Does anyone else think that the new Wiggler Bike that Yoshi was riding sorta debunk Wiggler's chances of returning?
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Cause like, wouldn't it be weird to basically see him riding himself?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

DreamyViridi

The chances of Wiggler returning aren't very high, which is a shame because I liked him as a racer. I relate to him getting angry when he's hit by items, heck we all do. With that said though, Yoshi has driven himself before. Dry Bones has too.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LuigiIsAwesome

Probaly. I hope he is in though. I dont really care though.

LuigiIsAwesome

Toad160

UGXwolf wrote:

How is Funky Kong not relevant? He's totally relevant. He still runs the Item Shop, after all, and a Racing game still seems to be just his style. I think he has a better chance of returning than you give him credit for.

There are two playable characters from the Kong's most recent game that, in my opinion, would be smarter to include. Maybe include all of them, I don't know, but to me he has to be put on the back burner for now.

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

Blast

I bet everybody from Mario Kart Double Dash will be in this game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LuigiIsAwesome

@Blast Then we only need King Boo, Koopa Paratroopa, and Petey Pirhana.

LuigiIsAwesome

PloXyZeRO

Let's just throw in every character that has ever been in an official Mario game to make everyone happy

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

Rezalack

I haven't played Mario Kart since Mario Kart 64, so I have a question for you enthusiasts. In the more recent MK games (MK7, 3DS) are there still somewhat glitchy shortcuts? I remember being able to jump walls that would surpass half of a level in MK64. Do you think stuff like this will be doable in MK8 or will they really iron out that kink because of online play?

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

DudeSean

Spuratis wrote:

I haven't played Mario Kart since Mario Kart 64, so I have a question for you enthusiasts. In the more recent MK games (MK7, 3DS) are there still somewhat glitchy shortcuts? I remember being able to jump walls that would surpass half of a level in MK64. Do you think stuff like this will be doable in MK8 or will they really iron out that kink because of online play?

I know Mario Kart Wii had a glitch in Grumpy Volcano so you could beat the race in less than 30 seconds. I think there were some other glitches in other courses, too. Hopefully 8 won't have any, but even if it does, we now live in the era of game updates, so even if there are any they can be taken care of.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Rezalack

DudeSean wrote:

Spuratis wrote:

I know Mario Kart Wii had a glitch in Grumpy Volcano so you could beat the race in less than 30 seconds. I think there were some other glitches in other courses, too. Hopefully 8 won't have any, but even if it does, we now live in the era of game updates, so even if there are any they can be taken care of.

Ahh, alright. Thanks. I remember playing MK64 with friends and they'd take off from the start line and I'd just jump the wall right off the bat.. and they'd all get bummed out. Good times. I wouldn't want something like that online though.. now, if there is something incredibly hard, but SKILL based and purposely there to be a shortcut, I'm all for it. No glitchy wall jumps though, lol.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic