Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 3,761 to 3,780 of 4,912

jariw

cookiex wrote:

So instead of the usual 4 new tracks and 4 retro tracks there's five new tracks and three retro tracks in this pack.

And they are arranged in a different mix between new and remade than the other cups.

cookiex wrote:

Looking forward to see what Dragon Driftway is all about.

[youtube:hyQiK6urJ7g]

jariw

Inkling

NintyMan wrote:

Screenshots of the amiibo suits:
Untitled

Out of the karts? What is this sorcery?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

Spanjard

Inkling wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Screenshots of the amiibo suits:
Untitled

Out of the karts? What is this sorcery?

Captain Falcon rules them all(Why the heck is he on the side!!?? He is supposed be on a freaking mountain in the MIDDLE!!!)

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Inkling

I don't know why, but I wish the DLC pack 1 characters were Link, Cat Mario and Cat Peach, instead of Tanooki Mario.

Scary_Old_Lady

Inkling wrote:

I don't know why, but I wish the DLC pack 1 characters were Link, Cat Mario and Cat Peach, instead of Tanooki Mario.

I wish that they didn't even have another mario, and another peach.

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Inkling

Scary_Old_Lady wrote:

Inkling wrote:

I wish that they didn't even have another mario, and another peach.

I know, but if we had to have them

ClassicJetterz

Wario's Gold Mine was one of my favorite Mario Kart courses ever. I am very much looking forward to the DLC.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

renaryuugufan92

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231
Console history 1998 - today: N64 & PS1, GCN & PS2, Wii & 360, Wii U & XBONE
Handheld history 1999 - today: GBC, GBA SP, og DS, og 3DS & XL.
Hybri...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874 | Nintendo Network ID: Nick-kun13

Inkling

I have a feeling that we'll get mini packs of characters.

Grumblevolcano

Inkling wrote:

I have a feeling that we'll get mini packs of characters.

Either that or a free battle mode pack with a few free characters included.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Bigtime

Do you get the colours if you buy the two packs separately and on their own release date? Or was that an exclusive for people who bought on advanced?

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Grumblevolcano

Bigtime wrote:

Do you get the colours if you buy the two packs separately and on their own release date? Or was that an exclusive for people who bought on advanced?

All you need to do is by both packs, doesn't matter when you do it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

KB90

Is the 13th a definite?

KB90

Blast

THE HYPE IS REAL

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

jariw

KB90 wrote:

Is the 13th a definite?

Yes.

jariw

jump

Bigtime wrote:

You need to buy the bundle and not the sperate packs if you want Yoshis & Shy Guys. It works out cheaper too.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DoomTurtle

arronishere wrote:

Bigtime wrote:

You need to buy the bundle and not the sperate packs if you want Yoshis & Shy Guys. It works out cheaper too.

This is wrong. You only have to buy the bundle if you want them now. If you buy them separately, then the extra colors are available as soon as the system recognizes that you have purchased both packs.

DoomTurtle

Nintendo_Ninja

NintyMan wrote:

According to the Japanese amiibo website, the newly announced Toon Link amiibo is compatible in Mario Kart 8!

[url]http://www.nintendo.co.jp/amiibo/list/in
dex.html[/url]

Interesting...

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840
Guild Wars 2: Ninja12345

Edie

I am new to Mario Kart well games in general so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. Is it slightly possible Kirby could ever make it to MK8? He is my favourite and makes far more sense in my opinion than "Metal Mario" etc, thanks for your time.

Edie x

Edited on by Edie

Edie

jariw

Edie wrote:

I am new to Mario Kart well games in general so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. Is it slightly possible Kirby could ever make it to MK8? He is my favourite and makes far more sense in my opinion than "Metal Mario" etc, thanks for your time.

No, I don't think so. All characters in the standard MK8 roster are related to the Mario universe. (Donkey Kong is related to Mario, since Mario was battling Donkey Kong in the original game 6 billion years ago. Mario was called "Jumpman" back then.)

The DLC for MK8 breaks many rules of the standard game, such as introducing characters from the outside universes (Link for example). But no Kirby has been announced for the two DLC packs.

You can also play as Mii with a Kirby costume if you get a Kirby amiibo, however.

jariw

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic