Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 3,761 to 3,780 of 5,155

Inkling

I hope that DLC thing is true, especially if it has new racers

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

Yoshi

Man, if the DLC cups were on par with the Star Cup...I would flip.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Robin_Aisaga

Can someone explain the Nintendo Life Gp rules to me please? I don't quite understand them... I had a nice 1029 points and then I had to start all over again. That didn't make me too happy

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

BenAV

Bigtime wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Bigtime wrote:

All I want is for two player to be horizontal split screen.

Why? I prefer the vertical split screen by far.

Because tvs are layed out horizontally and so is, know, your actual vision. Why would you want to see more of the sky and ground when you could see more of the the track and the upcoming corners? Vertical is absolutely absurd for all of gaming. It's just counter-intuitive.

I disagree.
By going vertical, it means they could just cut a bit off the sides which really doesn't affect too much.
If it's horizontal, then everything needs to be squished down a bit and it makes it a bit harder to see.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

retropunky

There's going to be extra cups with the upcoming DLC?

I thought it was just going to be new karts, coin information, next race menu fix, onscreen map, and online improvements.

Edited on by retropunky

retropunky

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

DreamyViridi

PKpunky wrote:

There's going to be extra cups with the upcoming DLC?

I thought it was just going to be new karts, coin information, next race menu fix, onscreen map, and online improvements.

Oh, DLC cups haven't been confirmed or anything, we're just speculating from the 'unused' icons found in the game.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
"Come at me!" - Lucina (Super Smash Bros.)
Splatoon Rank: S+
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

retropunky

@DreamyViridi

Ah that makes, sense. Thanks for clarifying that.

I would have to agree that they don't look polished and could be scrapped icons or placeholders.

retropunky

Emaan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I hope the DLC is true! I'm kind of bored of pretty much the only races being played online being Mario Kart Stadium, Mario Circuit, Sunshine Airport, Mount Wario, Cloudtop Cruise and GBA Mario Circuit

Literally this is the biggest truth spoken.

It's ALWAYS these when I play online.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

NinjaWaddleDee

So what the heck happened to that rumor of Birdo and Diddy Kong being in the game as DLC?

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Grumblevolcano

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

So what the heck happened to that rumor of Birdo and Diddy Kong being in the game as DLC?

Pretty sure it turned out to just be a photoshop fake.

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

retropunky

I would have rather had Birdo and Diddy Kong than Metal Mario and Pink Gold peach. Seriously.

Anyway, I think I'm ready for some tournaments. I went online yesterday and surprisingly won most matches.

retropunky

Kentendo41

Hello all Mario kart 8 players I downloaded Mario kart 8 from the Eshop less than 24 hours ago I've already unlocked every character, a lot of coins (1000+) and discovered some really good kart combos and my NNID is Kentendo41 I'm very confident in my skills I don't think I'll easily be beaten go to your friends list and go to add friend and then enter my NNID (Kentendo41) thanks for reading!

in game name is kenny
Rock safari With Boldore Magcargo and shuckle
Love my Wii U and planning on getting both smashes so add mii if you wanna ''smash''

Inkling

My DLC wishlist

Retro Pack
Two retro cups and:
Diddy Kong
R.O.B
Dry Bones
Bowser Jr
Wiggler
King Boo

Nitro Pack:
Two nitro cups and:
Dixie Kong
Nabbit
Captain Toad
E. Gadd
Boom Boom
Sprixie Princess

I would buy both

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

Yoshi

DestinyMan wrote:

Look at what foolishness this German retailer did!
Untitled
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/235488-wii-wii-u-confusion-is-sti...

Good lord.

Although, anything electronic related usually means poor execution. I was looking for a modem one day, and there were two sections for modems and routers, but it was so horrendously organized that I couldn't find what I was looking for. They had modems mixed in with the routers and routers with the modems, and they didn't have a single DSL modem which is what I was looking for.

Let's face it: retailers are among the most ignorant when it comes to technology.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Captain_Toad

Really? [youtube:WTXXm2JJ8tQ]

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kewlan

@Captain_Toad Then Waluigi be like WEHEEEEE

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic