Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 5,155

Yoshi

DestinyMan wrote:

If nothing else, the amiibo figures later this year and next will technically act like DLC.

Maybe. But what would the amiibo figures do?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Kewlan

I just got the game!
See you in fornever!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Ryno

luisesteban wrote:

@Ryno
You should play for cod or battlefield....yeap those games always shows something new and fresh...every play.

Not a big fan of those series. I will tell you what I am fan of though, quality single player experiences like 3D World, Wind Waker HD, and DK: Tropical Freeze.

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Ryno wrote:

I know this is a bad comment and I should feel bad but I have never been bored quicker from a video game then with Mario Kart 8.

I just took a week away from the game and I'm ready to go back to it. Why do you feel bored? Is it because the game is fundamentally the same as 7?

I got bored with it because I feel like I’m just doing the same thing over and over again. I only have Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart 8 so it’s not like I have played even half of them. It's a game I just need to play every once in awhile to break up whatever current single player game I am playing at the time.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Blast

So how long before we see DLC get shown? September? October? Early August?

I just wanna see some more amazing tracks like Baby Park and Wario Coliseum and NEW TRACKS for Mario Kart 8. I wanna see some characters come back like Diddy Kong and Birdo and King Boo and Petey Piranha.

I have money on Eshop ready for Mario Kart 8 DLC. I luv this game. Very fun and rage inducing at the same time.

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Kewlan

For those who are interested. Here's how it went during my first playthrough.
On the first cup, I got Gold with 2 stars. This is the first time I've really played Mario Kart!
Then I got bronze... then I got silver... then I got gold again on the Special Cup with one star!

This game was way more fun than I thought. Hella dope!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Blast

Kewlan wrote:

For those who are interested. Here's how it went during my first playthrough.
On the first cup, I got Gold with 2 stars. This is the first time I've really played Mario Kart!
Then I got bronze... then I got silver... then I got gold again on the Special Cup with one star!

This game was way more fun than I thought. Hella dope!

HAhah nice.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

bezerker99 wrote:

Here's what I want for DLC in this game.

200 cc karts!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Master of the Hype Train

Shirma_Akayaku
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Hyrule Warriors Legends

Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Kewlan

My god, the music in this game is great.
I picked Wind Waker as my free game. It sucks though that we won't get in until 2ish months.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

NinjaWaddleDee

Kewlan wrote:

Instead of Mario Kart 9, why don't they just do Nintendo Kart. Characters, tracks and items from all main games.
I'd buy that so fast.

This right here. I like this. Or even just add SOME characters that would work well in the Mario universe, like Kirby, Toon LInk, Pikachu, etc.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

NinjaWaddleDee

[/quote] I got bored with it because I feel like I’m just doing the same thing over and over again. I only have Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart 8 so it’s not like I have played even half of them. It's a game I just need to play every once in awhile to break up whatever current single player game I am playing at the time.

[/quote]

Okay, gotcha.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

BenAV

I don't really want DLC tracks.
As well as the fact that it'll cost me money, there's already so many tracks that I love in this game and if more tracks were added then I'd get my favourites less often.
As it is already I can sometimes go hours without getting to race on Cloudtop Cruise once, with DLC tracks I'll probably never get to race on it again.

3DSfan134 wrote:

This is what I found on Miiverse:

Untitled

Please no.
I never want to see Funky Kong in another Mario Kart game (or any other game outside Donkey Kong games) ever again.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

barrakk

I agree. I got very disapointed what I saw funky Kong! Going back to play mario cart on supernintendo.

barrakk

Blast

@BenAV Most likely... the first set of DLC tracks will be FREE.

Master of the Hype Train

BenAV

Blast wrote:

@BenAV Most likely... the first set of DLC tracks will be FREE.

Still, they better all be really good tracks at least, because the last thing I want is more tracks that I don't like to get picked instead of the ones that I do.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

Ferret

Anybody think that whoever is in first place has way too much of an advantage?

In multiplayer games as soon as somebody is out by the first half of the first lap they will win 95% of the time. Everybody any further back will get hammered by karts around them and first will always have a banana or shell to block a red. Blue shells aren't the answer as they are fairly rare. We need some decent items when you are in 2nd to 4th place. You literally have no chance of catching first place as they give you nothing.

Ferret

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic