Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 341 to 360 of 4,852

Romeo

new characters... (super excited).. and then it's all those koopalings?
sigh...

Romeo

Booboos35

That new trailer, I just doggeyoopsied my pants.

Watch the language -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

The King Of Strong Style

Snagrio

Sigh. I was honestly expecting Kirby based on Iwata's hint and Rosalina's Smash trailer from before.

Oh well, the Koopalings are cool anyway.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

MasterHiggins

I love Koopalings but where is Cootie Pie?

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

SparkOfSpirit

Romeo wrote:

new characters... (super excited).. and then it's all those koopalings?
sigh...

I was expecting Baby Wario and Baby Waluigi before getting an actual new Mario character never mind a whole set of them.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

cookiex

At least now we know exactly when it's coming out, but May 30th is pretty late. :/

The game looks amazing though.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

JonnyKong

Trailer is amazing,

But yeah, the gap between DK and this is horrendous. This console just isn't going to get a sales momentum going..

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

citizenerased

I hope the koopalings are boss characters in the game, and there being an insane mission mode. The DS iteration is awesome, I want more of that.

EDIT: Also when they made a big deal of there being new characters, for a while I was praying for Link / Samus / etc. I want Nintendo Kart.

Edited on by citizenerased

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

cookiex

They've done some amazing stuff with the Retro courses. They look almost as epic as the new tracks!

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

SparkOfSpirit

Man, is Wario Colosseum ever going to be a retro track?

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

e-love

That trailer was gorgeous! I love the new tracks we're seeing.

I do, however, have mixed feelings about the Koopalings being added to the game.
Yeah it's cool and everything but taking up 7 spots seems a little excessive. I just hope the final roster is big enough where there's enough diversity.

I'm still hoping Professor E. Gadd gets added. He wouldn't be too far off of a choice considering Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was released just last year.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

I just noticed that Grumble Volcano from MKW is a retro course! That's my favorite Wii track! YES!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Peach64

I've got a bit tired of MK during the DS/Wii/3DS years, but this one looks like it's going to be a blast. Very impressive trailer!

Peach64

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

@WingedSnagret: Grumble Volcano looks epic. I'm also very happy that Toad's Factory is back too; that's one of my favorites from Wii. DK Jungle from 7 looks extremely lush.

Where's Toad's Factory? I can't find it. I got bad eyes (and one is covered by my hair).
Since they are redesigning Retro Tracks, I'd by surprised if Ribbon Road didn't make it.
Untitled
It makes me wonder if they'll redesign the GBA tracks based on their portraits.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Aviator

Emaan wrote:

That trailer was gorgeous! I love the new tracks we're seeing.

I do, however, have mixed feelings about the Koopalings being added to the game.
Yeah it's cool and everything but taking up 7 spots seems a little excessive. I just hope the final roster is big enough where there's enough diversity.

I'm still hoping Professor E. Gadd gets added. He wouldn't be too far off of a choice considering Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was released just last year.

I think they should've done what Sonic Racing did with the ChuChus and put them all in one kart, stacked ontop of one another.

Too many filler.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Shirma_Akayaku

Rosalina. Beautiful.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List: