Wii U Forum

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Showing 321 to 340 of 3,737

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

321. Posted:

I hope they don't forget to put the Figure-8 circuit in the game it's the soul of MK8 even being a MKDS course. :p

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

322. Posted:

Ah, I just love it so much when I see the karts go in anti-gravity, always puts a smile on my face! :D

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

323. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

60 FPS footage of Mario Kart 8. Anybody else think that the driving looks really slow? Other than that the game looks great, kind of strange without the map on the screen though.

Ussualy you must to increase a little bit the reproduction speed for this kind of videos.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Dbwesz

324. Posted:

@GusilverFlame, the 8 track is the first track, you see in almost every video, the one with peach castle in it

Dbwesz

AuthorMessage

Dbwesz

325. Posted:

Mario kart 8 analysis,

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=00_zO_p3z20

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QVelgoKi0qQ

Dbwesz

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

326. Posted:

I still feel a little unsure about the baby characters. One or two doesn't hurt, but the four from Mario Kart Wii took up quite a bit of space when there could be other small characters that would be nice additions. What's next; Baby Rosalina?
Untitled
Oh, well, at least they confirm that the roster will be big like Mario Kart Wii's. I'd like to see Kamek, Diddy Kong, another Donkey Kong character like Dixie Kong, Hammer Bro., and Petey Piranha. Even though he might be basic, I would also like to play a Goomba.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

BenAV

327. Posted:

I'm not a big fan of the baby characters myself... but if they insist on having them in the game then I wouldn't mind there being a Baby Rosalina to be honest.
I'd still prefer to have different characters altogether though. :P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

328. Posted:

@BenAV Same.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

329. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

60 FPS footage of Mario Kart 8. Anybody else think that the driving looks really slow? Other than that the game looks great, kind of strange without the map on the screen though.

The video is playing at half speed. That's why this dude wants everyone to watch it at 2x speed....so then the video is in apparent normal speed.

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

330. Posted:

I freaking hate the babies in Wii, especially Peach and Daisy.

Then again, none of them are nearly as stupid as the Honey Queen and Metal Mario in 7. -_-

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Dragonfly224

331. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

I freaking hate the babies in Wii, especially Peach and Daisy.

Then again, none of them are nearly as stupid as the Honey Queen and Metal Mario in 7. -_-

Agreed... >.>

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel
Gamertag: Dragonfly224
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

332. Posted:

They'll never be as bad as Baby Peach in MandL2/Yoshi's Island DS.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

333. Posted:

Iwata has confirmed at his investor conference that Mario Kart 8 will release in May.
http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-q3-2014-earnings-inves...

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

334. Posted:

Mario Kart 8's Japanese boxart
Untitled
Edit: Sorry if the image doesn't show. It might be not loading for some reason. I'll find a replacement as soon as I can.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

335. Posted:

I'm gutted it's not in April, now we're going to have March and April without a release. Two months is a long time for a console to go without games. When will Ninty ever learn?

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

336. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

I'm gutted it's not in April, now we're going to have March and April without a release. Two months is a long time for a console to go without games. When will Ninty ever learn?

Indie games dude. I'm guessing the delays from last year ended up delaying Nintnedos whole product Schelude.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

337. Posted:

And really, how often can you Expect Nintendo to have big 1st party titles release? If they'd released DKCTF in Feb, MK8 in March, and somehow magically got Smash 4 out in April, we'd have the rest of the year to wait for Bayo 2 and the other titles we've been waiting on with no break. I definitely expected a March or April release, but I'm not that annoyed. I'm sure there will be plenty to tide me over, in between.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

338. Posted:

I still have to disagree I'm afraid. We don't even know when in May it's coming out, it could be at the end which will make it a three month drought.

I can only hope that Nintendo are aware of other games coming out in March and April to tide us over, or once again they are just going to sit back and watch their console have crippling sales for two months due to no software.

Maybe Yoshi Yarn will make a surprise appearance during those months.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

339. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

I still have to disagree I'm afraid. We don't even know when in May it's coming out, it could be at the end which will make it a three month drought.

I can only hope that Nintendo are aware of other games coming out in March and April to tide us over, or once again they are just going to sit back and watch their console have crippling sales for two months due to no software.

Maybe Yoshi Yarn will make a surprise appearance during those months.

I'm assuming it's mostly gonna be F2P Steel Diver and Wii Sports Club. Probably something else too.

If it makes you feel better, it seems like the indies are taking advantage of this drought from the confirmed dates of release I just read. So there's that.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

340. Posted:

It won't be the end of the world for me, as you say I'll have the indies to play and games for my other consoles.

I just worry about the Wii U, don't wanna see it suffering anymore.