Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 4,852

Ploppins

That music interview was great. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the live performance video from the Nintendo Direct a while back... I wish they video taped more of those recording sessions. I'll purchase the soundtrack the moment it becomes available, but to be able to watch even MORE footage of those wonderful musicians playing would be awesome!!!

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

BenAV

I've got a good 100+ hours out of the game so far, still going pretty strong.
Would probably be double that if it wasn't for the laggy online which keeps me from playing more often.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Jazzer94

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I've not been playing it loads (have about 2400 points) so I'm not burnt out yet myself though I'm seeing players with 6000 points and can only imagine how many hours they've played at this point.

It depends what kind of opponents you get. If the lobby got averagely more points than you, you will get lots of points even on lower places. (Or rather. The better the opponents, the more points you get.)
It's not really hard getting 6000 points if you meet the right people. lol

You still need to play well over 100 matches to get that much though and thats if you place first consistently.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Budda

@Jazzer94
The tracks aren't really long. About 3 minutes each, plus waiting between. In 1 hour you can get 100-200 points without trying. Especially at start when having 1000 points. My guest got 30+ points getting first. And even on lower places at last 10 points. ^^
You can do this on a week end or so. And considering the game is out for 3 weeks already, not really impressive.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Jazzer94

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

You can do this on a week end or so. And considering the game is out for 3 weeks already, not really impressive.

@BlueBlurIxM I wasn't suggesting it was a impressive accomplishment only that they've played a lot that is it.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Budda

@Jazzer94
Neither did I claim that you have suggested this.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Jazzer94

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

@Jazzer94
Neither did I claim that you have suggested this.

Then what was your point mine was to get 6000 points takes along time I'm seeing the point you were trying to add.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Jazzer94

Made a Tournament (Spirit Bomb:4752-5390-7071) battle only bombs, I set it to daily as I haven't decided what day would be best to have it yet but if anyone wants to join (and suggest a good day) you are welcome too.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

luisesteban

@Ryno
You should play for cod or battlefield....yeap those games always shows something new and fresh...every play.

Edited on by luisesteban

luisesteban

Whopper744

I am really liking Mario Kart TV, but I really wish I could upload in slow motion, or upload full races. Oh well. I guess anything is more than what we had before. This is one of many that would be more funny if you could have heard the commentary from me and my friend during this battle. Maybe I just need to invsest in my own upload device of some sort...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

NinjaWaddleDee

Ryno wrote:

I know this is a bad comment and I should feel bad but I have never been bored quicker from a video game then with Mario Kart 8.

I just took a week away from the game and I'm ready to go back to it. Why do you feel bored? Is it because the game is fundamentally the same as 7?

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Kewlan

Instead of Mario Kart 9, why don't they just do Nintendo Kart. Characters, tracks and items from all main games.
I'd buy that so fast.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Adam

Nice playing with you, Pixel Powa. I'm glad you enjoy the preset chat messages as much as I do.

Before every game...
Adam: "This is my last game!"
Pixel: "Hooray!"

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Fazermint

This game seriously needs a For Glory mode with only basic items or none at all.

Smash 4 manifest: I shall not

Spam ranged attacksCenter my playstyle around 1 or 2 combosFish for meteor spikesInsult my opponent through player tags

Nintendo Network ID: VanHelvet

Blast

Where the heck is the DLC tracks? I have money saved for the DLC tracks. Where the heck are they?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Yoshi

Blast wrote:

Where the heck is the DLC tracks? I have money saved for the DLC tracks. Where the heck are they?

If Nintendo releases them now, then everyone will accuse them of holding back from the main game!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

KryptoniteKrunch

brewsky wrote:

Blast wrote:

If Nintendo releases them now, then everyone will accuse them of holding back from the main game!

Good point. Game isn't even a month old yet, I prefer when DLC is a little further from launch than closer. Some characters and a few new tracks would be cool.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic