Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 5,155

AnotherNintyFan

KingKoopa1982 wrote:

... Because there hasn't been a prior release of Mario Kart for Wii U. Thus, this is the first entry whether or not there is another. I think you might be reading too much into it.

Just something I noticed.

Just another Nintendo Fan.

Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

GerudoKing

I get you. I just really doubt we'll be seeing another MK on the U.

GerudoKing

GerudoKing

So, just saw a commercial for MK8 on Cartoon Network! I think it's the first Nintendo commercial I've seen since Christmas.

GerudoKing

Spoony_Tech

KingKoopa1982 wrote:

So, just saw a commercial for MK8 on Cartoon Network! I think it's the first Nintendo commercial I've seen since Christmas.

I seen quite a few tropical freeze commercials plus still see one here and there.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Imagamerboi

WHY DID THEY TAKE OUT DIDDY KONG AND BOWSER JR TO ADD BABY ROSALINA AND PINK GOLD PEACH (what a name)
THERE BETTER BE DLC FOR THIS.

UPDATE: Bowser just ate some cake and it was yummy

Spoony_Tech

Imagamerboi wrote:

WHY DID THEY TAKE OUT DIDDY KONG AND BOWSER JR TO ADD BABY ROSALINA AND PINK GOLD PEACH (what a name)
THERE BETTER BE DLC FOR THIS.

WHAT, no Bowser Jr..........NOOOOO!! He was my go to character!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BenAV

Imagamerboi wrote:

WHY DID THEY TAKE OUT DIDDY KONG AND BOWSER JR TO ADD BABY ROSALINA AND PINK GOLD PEACH (what a name)
THERE BETTER BE DLC FOR THIS.

While the choice of characters seemed a bit strange at first, I'm actually a chance to use both Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach here and there, I've grown pretty fond of them both (I usually use Peach, Rosalina's my second choice).
As far as all the characters which didn't make the cut this time around, I was never going to use any of them anyway.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

Shirma_Akayaku

I'll be adding my unpopular gaming opinion here too since it applies to Mario Kart 8.

"My unpopular gaming opinion: I don't like the music in Mario Kart 8's "Electrodrome".
I'll be listening to -Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé- while racing on that track. Maybe on Music Park too."

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Hyrule Warriors Legends

Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Megumi

Well...since this rewards card thing I have doesn't work with Origin...looks like I may end up getting this game earlier than expected. lol
(I'll probably have to trade in a couple of games I haven't bothered with lately, but whatever. )

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ TWITTER!!!

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

It's a wonder why Nintendo didn't post the commercial on Youtube first.

Hahahah nice commercial.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

It's a wonder why Nintendo didn't post the commercial on Youtube first.

Nintendo - Making strange decisions that no one understands since 1889.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Hyrule Warriors Legends

Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Aviator

Rosalina wrote:

I'll be adding my unpopular gaming opinion here too since it applies to Mario Kart 8.

"My unpopular gaming opinion: I don't like the music in Mario Kart 8's "Electrodrome.
I'll be listening to -Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé- while racing on that track. Maybe on Music Park too."

New best friend.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

Spoony_Tech

Aviator wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

I'll be adding my unpopular gaming opinion here too since it applies to Mario Kart 8.

"My unpopular gaming opinion: I don't like the music in Mario Kart 8's "Electrodrome.
I'll be listening to -Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé- while racing on that track. Maybe on Music Park too."

New best friend.

For a second there I though Aviator changed his name! Either that or 2 different accounts!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Nintendo6400

Blast wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

It's a wonder why Nintendo didn't post the commercial on Youtube first.

Hahahah nice commercial.

They should of showed the bundle

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Spoony_Tech

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Blast wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

It's a wonder why Nintendo didn't post the commercial on Youtube first.

Hahahah nice commercial.

They should of showed the bundle

You mean the bundle that's pretty much sold out everywhere not to mention it's only available in New York and sold out in NA already? That bundle?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

@Spoony_Tech
I thought they had a separate bundle without the Blue Shell thingy...
Meh. Can't remember exactly.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Hyrule Warriors Legends

Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Spoony_Tech

Rosalina wrote:

@Spoony_Tech
I thought they had a separate bundle without the Blue Shell thingy...
Meh. Can't remember exactly.

They do, but the other is pretty much sold out everywhere. Not sure what that means as I don't have a clue how many shipped.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

UGXwolf

It means I need to hurry up and pre-order this game before physical copies run out, too. D:

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic