Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 4,852

Shirma_Akayaku

Datasun_7 wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Don't mind Mii, I'm just passing by.
Untitled

That's actually horrifying

They want you to draw you face on it... DO IT. DRAW YOUR FACE.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Booboos35

So down for the idea of unlocking stamps. Really cool idea to make me play time trials more. Im posting this on the 15th so for me 15 more days! Cannot wait for summer vacation to start and for me to finally play this game! Gonna be so great

Edited on by Booboos35

The King Of Strong Style

AccessibleDaydream

What do you guys think the load times for the game will be? Like how long will it take to move from the course menu to starting a race?

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

ChrisT99 wrote:

What do you guys think the load times for the game will be? Like how long will it take to move from the course menu to starting a race?

Maybe a little over 4.5 seconds (maybe more). It can also depend on multiplayer and online, if used...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

BenAV

As long as it's not like Mario Kart 7 where I sometimes have to exit the game completely because I'm stuck on the please wait screen.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Smooty

Hey there people!
Do you guys know if when using a mii, do you have the choice to take that racing-hat off the mii?
or is it mandatory?
cause if the mii has to wear it all the time... Then that sucks >.<

Do you even

mystman12

Moorpheel wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Datasun_7 wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Don't mind Mii, I'm just passing by.
Untitled

That's actually horrifying

They want you to draw you face on it... DO IT. DRAW YOUR FACE.

I think more people will draw Turbo's face instead.

Now I want a Turbo assist trophy for the next Smash.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Smooty

hey...
This game comes out on May 30th
I have a VERY important High School Exam on the 31th
That exam determines if i get into High school or not...
Even though i have studied very well, should i be playing this game the day before my exam? (the 30th when it comes out)

Edited on by Smooty

Do you even

Eel

Why would you want to spend the day gaming if the test is so important?

I'd recommend you to reward yourself with the game after the exam.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Smooty

Yeah maybe you're right.
But i feel that the day before the exam im going to be really stressed and playing this will make me relax alot.
That and i AM buying the game by myself, i paid it myself. And if i dont play it the 30th my sister will play it first than me and i will suffer watching her doing so.

Do you even

kletro

I guess you can try it for 15, 30 minutes for a break. You can't just study for 10 hours without a pause.

kletro

Nintendo Network ID: kletro | Twitter:

Dezzy

Spanjard wrote:

People shouldn't look at scores. It's weird and stupid. Just experience the game for yourself and judge accordingly.
I bet you never knew the scores of the games you played when you were young, some of which were great games.

That's terrible advice! It means you'll end up wasting your money on a lot of rubbish. It also would put an even greater power in the hands of big developers to reel people in with flashy trailers and impressive previews (that have no connection with the overall game quality).

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Smooty

is studying the day before a test good? i thought it wasn't good.
i can't get mario kart off my head, i just. can't. wait

Do you even

Dezzy

Zatoichi wrote:

I think when a publisher puts out review copies early it shows they are confident in the quality of their game. I have always been suspicious of games that are reviewed on or after the date of release.

Lol well you'll have to be suspicious of 95% of indie games then. Most games that are reviewed ahead of schedule are the ones that have spent millions on marketing and therefore everyone is anticipating them. A lot of smaller, but equally good, games can't afford to do that!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Datasun_7

HaThready wrote:

"Its not over till the fat lady sings"- anything you do can benefit you for that exam, just don't do too much and have breaks/an early night. I usually study before exams, only because I can't not to have a day where I don't study due to having Too many xp

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

BenAV

HaThready wrote:

My strategy before exams has always been procrastinate until the night beforehand, then decide to study all night but end up just gaming all night instead, then going to the exam with no sleep and no study and just winging it.
It's always worked out pretty well for me, but can't say I'd recommend it.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

RedYoshi999

BenAV wrote:

HaThready wrote:

My strategy before exams has always been procrastinate until the night beforehand, then decide to study all night but end up just gaming all night instead, then going to the exam with no sleep and no study and just winging it.
It's always worked out pretty well for me, but can't say I'd recommend it.

This.

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

renaryuugufan92

HaThready wrote:

no, your suppose to study material in 15 to 30 minute intervals a day, everyday within 2 weeks notice of any given test.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

JoyBoy

Dezzy wrote:

Spanjard wrote:

People shouldn't look at scores. It's weird and stupid. Just experience the game for yourself and judge accordingly.
I bet you never knew the scores of the games you played when you were young, some of which were great games.

That's terrible advice! It means you'll end up wasting your money on a lot of rubbish. It also would put an even greater power in the hands of big developers to reel people in with flashy trailers and impressive previews (that have no connection with the overall game quality).

... I was talking about scores, not the reviews themselves.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic