Wii U Forum

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Showing 1,661 to 1,680 of 3,745

AuthorMessage

4cat

1,661. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

A demo would definitely be welcome, even though Nintendo doesn't need to convince me anymore after my sister pre-ordered Mario Kart 8 at Target and got us Mario Kart keychains!

They dont need to convince anyone but it would be nice to be able to play it soon :)

4cat

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

1,662. Posted:

To be honest if they released a demo, I would try and avoid using it. When I finally get it I want to experience it for the first time. Makes up for knowing all the tracks and characters some what :P

Looking forward to: Far cry 4, infamous first light, bayo 2, sm4sh and Lbp3
Playing: Mario kart 8, infamous second son, tomb raider definitive and MH3U

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,663. Posted:

@Datasun_7 I feel the same way.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,664. Posted:

The game comes out in just over 3 weeks I'd rather just wait to play the final version then a limited demo leaving me wanting more.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

1,665. Posted:

Do we know yet if for 2 player we can do 1 on the GamePad and 1 on the TV?

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,666. Posted:

Wii Grumble Volcano Wii and Wii U comparison:

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

BusterRed123

1,667. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

Yeah, We can't.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

1,668. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

I thought we knew this wasn't a feature at last year's E3. And near add anyone can tell, the Direct literally covered EVERYTHING about Mario Kart 8 that we needed to know

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

1,669. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I thought we knew this wasn't a feature at last year's E3. And near add anyone can tell, the Direct literally covered EVERYTHING about Mario Kart 8 that we needed to know

I just can't find any source of this being denied. All I can find are articles talking about 1080p and 60 fps EVEN IN 2 player splitscreen, which to me hints at possible 2 player without splitscreen but I guess I am wrong lol

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

1,670. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I just can't find any source of this being denied. All I can find are articles talking about 1080p and 60 fps EVEN IN 2 player splitscreen, which to me hints at possible 2 player without splitscreen but I guess I am wrong lol

All I meant was that asst E3,, last year, this wasn't a feature, and nothing said since implies it was. Feel free to ask. I'd just assumed it was common knowledge, is all.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,671. Posted:

Wow, the difference between Grumble Volcano on Wii and Wii U is like night and day.

And here's DS Tick-Tock Clock!

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,672. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

This can't be true... MK8_Stats
So apparently, DK is excluded from the "Super Heavy" category, but Wario's in it... Nintendo I don't even....

Look at it this way, DK is all muscle.
Wario has muscle AND fat. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,673. Posted:

Rosalina makes sense as a heavy racer. She has adapted to life in space. When she goes down to the mushroom kingdom, she ends up being heavier than other girls, despite looking about the same.

On the DK and Wario thing, yeah, Wario is usually said to be very muscular and also VERY obese. He is also probably carrying a few hundred gold coins with him :P

DK looks big in some games but he's more fit than fat, I guess they also made him just Heavy to balance the characters. Also, judging from the images, DK is actually smaller than Wario here.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

1,674. Posted:

Have you guys noticed a somewhat spike in negativity aimed at this game? I swear some people are never happy -_- Nintendo seemingly make the best set of courses, the best looking mk game, most balanced, most competitive and best online mk game and people still are still moaning/complaining/hating?
I don't really see the logic behind that

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,675. Posted:

@Datasun_7 - No matter what the fandom is, people just seem to like to find the negatives in something (even if it's incredibly minor) and complain about it. They're probably the same people who think they deserve everything they want. It's people like them that give gamers a bad rep, if you ask me...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

BlueBlurIxM

1,676. Posted:

Datasun_7 wrote:

Have you guys noticed a somewhat spike in negativity aimed at this game? I swear some people are never happy -_- Nintendo seemingly make the best set of courses, the best looking mk game, most balanced, most competitive and best online mk game and people still are still moaning/complaining/hating?

This kind of people are actually pretty "common" in the gaming community.
The Sonic fans are always complaining for example. That's why I gave up talking to that community. lol :P But I can understand if you didn't experienced it that often, if you only are a Nintendo guy. I haven't noticed much complains on Nintendo forums. Except MK8 at the moment, as you said. I agree there. :3

Just ignore it and get excited! Because it's worth it! ^^

Rings! Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,677. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Wow, I still can't get over how amazing this game looks.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

kletro

1,678. Posted:

If they added new characters with a dlc, they could add nabbit. It would be cool

kletro

Nintendo Network ID: kletro | Twitter: kletro

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

1,679. Posted:

I'm not gonna let anyone effect my hype, because my god am I hyped. Probably the most excited I've been for a Mario game ever

AuthorMessage

Blast

1,680. Posted:

Datasun_7 wrote:

I predicted A LONG TIME AGO IN THIS VERY THREAD that people would start being negative to this game for very stupid reasons. Its JEALOUSY. People who refuse to get a Wii U are trashing this game by calling it "kiddy" and other stupid stuff cuz they inwardly know that this game looks freaking amazing.

Expect us Wii U owners to be called "children" and other silly stuff as soon as this game releases. Its a shame but its whatever.

@Shadowfox254 LOL you remember when we both predicted this situation would happen to MK8 a long time ago, right?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9