Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 5,247

UGXwolf

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

I just heared the theme of Toad Harbour. Is it me, or does this music have a 'Sonic Adventure 1' vibe to it? lol

Don't know, but I definitely heard Mega Man Network Transmission in Mario Circuit.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Blur_Escalation

UGXwolf wrote:

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

I just heared the theme of Toad Harbour. Is it me, or does this music have a 'Sonic Adventure 1' vibe to it? lol

Don't know, but I definitely heard Mega Man Network Transmission in Mario Circuit.

Yea.. It's all because that SSB4 partnership. Hidden Sonic and Mega Man music all over Nintendo Games. xP
But seriously. Even Mount Wario has some kind of Sonic Unleashed touch to it. It may be the violin, but... Anyway.. ^^

My Mario Maker Stages: 4E23-0000-0012-2151(Bowser Jr.'s Lair) /// AA58-0000-0038-B088 (The Rooms) ///
4FE6-0000-003E-0E79(Can you make it to the top?) /// 15E3-0000-0014-243B (Green Hill Zone 3) /// "And more! Check it out!" :)
Rings! Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!

Datasun_7

Check this out
Menu footage, unlocking a character at 100cc, etc
Mario Kart 8 - 20 Minutes of Lovely Gameplay!: http://youtu.be/5fEa51c-wJ8

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

tobibra

I'm looking forward to this game ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tobibra

Jazzer94 wrote:

DS Tick-Tock Clock music remix is glorious.

Not to mention the stage itself looks gorgeous

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Ryno

Datasun_7 wrote:

Check this out
Menu footage, unlocking a character at 100cc, etc
Mario Kart 8 - 20 Minutes of Lovely Gameplay!: http://youtu.be/5fEa51c-wJ8

Way to many FPS! I'm going to get a PS4.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

BenAV

This is going to be a long month.
Probably the first game I've been looking forward to this much since like... uhh, maybe Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate even.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

Datasun_7

Ugh unlocking Kart parts confirmed by the video I just posted. Same as Mario kart 7

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Yoshi

DreamyViridi wrote:

Damn it! I should not be watching those; yet I can't help it. Listening to the music doesn't help either...
Why can't May 30th come sooner?!

I can. I made a rule where I force myself to not watch any gameplay or listen to any music one month before a game releases. I limit myself to brief news articles and trailers released by the publisher.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

NintyFan

I personally don't care for spoilers in Mario Kart. It's not like a platformer or RPG.

Besides, when I play this game for the first time since at Best Buy during E3 2013 week, I'll still be amazed when seeing the game in person. Watching videos doesn't do games justice.

Edited on by NintyFan

Spanjard

DestinyMan, also known by the name 'SpoilerMan' xD (spoils even platformers and RPG's...)

Edited on by Spanjard

I'm Mr. 2000! Hero of the famous european 3ds Direct! Honour me!

Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

Besides, when I play this game for the first time since at Best Buy during E3 2013 week, I'll still be amazed when seeing the game in person. Watching videos doesn't do games justice.

I might skip out on the Best Buy offer. I'd wanna wait to have the game in my hands and play as along as I want, rather than wait in line play for a little bit, then pass off the controller. I will play SSB4 though.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Hyrule Warriors Legends

Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Blast

Mario Kart 8 looks amazing. Even though we've seen a good chunk of the game... ITS STILL THE EXPERIENCE OF PLAYING THE GAME YOURSELF THAT COUNTS.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic