Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 5,215

DreamyViridi

Oddly, I've found myself warming up to Pink Gold Peach. She's so shiny! Typical mains were Luigi, Daisy & Rosalina but recently I've been racing with Mario so I guess I might go from there.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Viridi's taking a break from Avi duty. Be nice to Peri. Or else...
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

skywake

I've almost always played as Bowser. The only exception was Mario Kart Wii where I wasn't too happy with the way the heavy karts felt. So on that game I played as either Bowser Jr or Diddy Kong. I'll most likely go with Bowser again with this one.

If not there are the Koopalings which cover all of the weight classes. Odds are I'll probably rotate between Bowser, Morton and Roy

NNID: skywake
Musics to set the tone: Think, Dance, Relax
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Spanjard

I'll probably play as ludwig among others, I mean look at that hair. And Beethoven is just awesome.

I'm Mr. 2000! Hero of the famous european 3ds Direct! Honour me!

Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

NinjaWaddleDee

I'll mainly be using Yoshi (Loved him in 64, MKDS and 7) Toad, (Loved him in MKDD and DS), Shyguy (MK7 he was my main), Lemmy, and Rosalina. I may try out Baby Rosalina, but only because she's my favorite princess

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Dbwesz

I think all the 30 characters are playablr from the start, cause ninty normally doesnt show any unlockable character in demos or trailers ( also a lot off hope for more unlockable characters or dlc characters XD )

Dbwesz

19Robb92

Dbwesz wrote:

cause ninty normally doesnt show any unlockable character in demos or trailers

They do that all the time. SmashBros, other Mario Kart games etc. Even Super Mario 3D World got a trailer that spoiled Rosalina as a playable character.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

cookiex

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY SUPER HORN

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

BenAV

19Robb92 wrote:

Dbwesz wrote:

They do that all the time. SmashBros, other Mario Kart games etc. Even Super Mario 3D World got a trailer that spoiled Rosalina as a playable character.

Yep.
Unless I'm remembering this wrong, I'm pretty sure we knew the whole Mario Kart 7 roster before the game came out, including all the unlockable characters.

Edited on by BenAV

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

Blast

Peach is my main for Mario Kart!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

BenAV

Blast wrote:

Peach is my main for Mario Kart!!!!!!!!!

Same here.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

Datasun_7

BenAV wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

Dbwesz wrote:

Yep.
Unless I'm remembering this wrong, I'm pretty sure we knew the whole Mario Kart 7 roster before the game came out, including all the unlockable characters.

You remembered correctly there won't be any more characters. So don't get your hopes up. They will be majestically dashed

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Blur_Escalation

I just heared the theme of Toad Harbour. Is it me, or does this music have a 'Sonic Adventure 1' vibe to it? lol

My Mario Maker Stages: 4E23-0000-0012-2151(Bowser Jr.'s Lair) /// AA58-0000-0038-B088 (The Rooms) ///
4FE6-0000-003E-0E79(Can you make it to the top?) /// 15E3-0000-0014-243B (Green Hill Zone 3) /// "And more! Check it out!" :)
Rings! Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!

luisesteban

Has somebody noticed the Paper Bowser Glider in yesterday's trailer?

At 0:35.

luisesteban

Datasun_7

luisesteban wrote:

Has somebody noticed the Paper Bowser Glider in yesterday's trailer?

At 0:35.

I saw it on gamefaqs a couple weeks back. Its so cool xp there is also an awesome plane glider and a wario glidet

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

ScorpionMG

Datasun_7 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

Dbwesz wrote:

Yep.

You remembered correctly there won't be any more characters. So don't get your hopes up. They will be majestically dashed

Except if they bring some dlc or something in the future.

ScorpionMG

Nintendo Network ID: Sc0rp1on

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic