Wii U Forum

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 4,045

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,341. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

The koopalings are so effing lame. Doesn't matter since i'll probably switch between Yoshi, rosalina, and mii.

What's with the hate on the koopalings? I don't get it. I think it is a good addition.

Yeah I'm ok with them too. Else everyone wud be moaning that "there are no new characters!!!" I'll probably use yoshi, rosalina, mii, peach and daisy

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,342. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Ryno wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

The koopalings are so effing lame. Doesn't matter since i'll probably switch between Yoshi, rosalina, and mii.

What's with the hate on the koopalings? I don't get it. I think it is a good addition.

Yeah I'm ok with them too. Else everyone wud be moaning that "there are no new characters!!!" I'll probably use yoshi, rosalina, mii, peach and daisy

Any other games I'm fine with them, but for me...I'm just sick of them in the New Super Mario games. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,343. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Ryno wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Any other games I'm fine with them, but for me...I'm just sick of them in the New Super Mario games. xD

ahh but I never play mario games xD only 3Dworld. Before the trailer, I'd never heard of those characters so I was like: cooool! something new! xD

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Tops

1,344. Posted:

I don't mind the Koopalings but have never been a fan of the baby characters, so baby Rosalina is disappointing as is the metallic Peach and Metal Mario.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,345. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

well... it's official. I won't play this game because it will ruin my finals.. My last final is 10 June so... this is kinda painful. I already ordered it so I'm gonna receive it on 30 May anyway but I'm gonna tell my brother to just lock it away. I can't take this risk, it's my absolutely final year at university and I already have 2 jobs during summer vacation, so no time for resits lol.

I can't play my copy till the 17th June due to exams so I feel your pain.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,346. Posted:

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

I don't mind the Koopalings but have never been a fan of the baby characters, so baby Rosalina is disappointing as is the metallic Peach and Metal Mario.

I can't wait for Metal Baby Mario

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,347. Posted:

The Koopalings are better than the babies and metal characters any day.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

1,348. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

well... it's official. I won't play this game because it will ruin my finals.. My last final is 10 June so... this is kinda painful. I already ordered it so I'm gonna receive it on 30 May anyway but I'm gonna tell my brother to just lock it away. I can't take this risk, it's my absolutely final year at university and I already have 2 jobs during summer vacation, so no time for resits lol.

I can't play my copy till the 17th June due to exams so I feel your pain.

I have A level exams up until the 24th of June xp I'm still gonna play this game however maybe an hour a week xp stupid exams and wanting to go to uni

Looking forward to: Far cry 4, infamous first light, bayo 2, sm4sh and Lbp3
Playing: Mario kart 8, infamous second son, tomb raider definitive and MH3U

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,349. Posted:

Electrodome:

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Dbwesz

1,350. Posted:

Why are people still f**** complaining about the character roster, ninty will not reveAl al characters dont forget about the unlockables and maybe upcoming dlc's what they give to us is way waaaayyyh more than we could imaging wtf, so much characters, so beautiful coursers, nice new items, people come on please ! Is this not worth 60$? Dont cry please or dont buy it!

It f***** amazing

Dbwesz

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,351. Posted:

Dbwesz wrote:

Why are people still f**** complaining about the character roster, ninty will not reveAl al characters dont forget about the unlockables and maybe upcoming dlc's what they give to us is way waaaayyyh more than we could imaging wtf, so much characters, so beautiful coursers, nice new items, people come on please ! Is this not worth 60$? Dont cry please or dont buy it!

It f***** amazing

As much as I may or may not agree with other opinions, we are still free to state our opinions here. It's ok to not like everything about what looks to be a fantastic game.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

1,352. Posted:

Listen to dat fantastic music :D
http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/tracks/

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,353. Posted:

Sheesh, some people need to calm down. At the end of the day this is still pretty much guaranteed to be an amazing game no matter what gripes people may have.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,354. Posted:

Dbwesz wrote:

It f***** amazing

I feel like you're getting worked up over nothing.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,355. Posted:

Goodness gracious; now that I can watch these videos freely without being in a quiet library...

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,356. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

Listen to dat fantastic music :D
http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/tracks/

Love the 70's funk vibe of one of the tracks can't remember the track, the one before Moo Moo Meadows.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Dbwesz

1,357. Posted:

I know but what is this ?
They give us almost every character what was in mk history and almost 12 new! Why then the complaint ? Even if because we dont know everything about the chRacters, maybe there 20 unlockable characters who knows, if 4 characters are not in it why its terrible ? Why ? We dont see birdo? Maybe shea unlockable? Even kingboo, petey, drybones? I dont understand and a game like this doesnt deserve to get bad commenta even before we all played it and all jnlocked everything !

Dbwesz

AuthorMessage

MasterGuard08

1,358. Posted:

Forgive me but I haven't played a Mario Kart game since the DS but what do the coins do that you collect while racing? Do they have a specific job/purpose?

MasterGuard08

Nintendo Network ID: MasterGuard08 | Twitter: MasterGuard08

AuthorMessage

brewsky

1,359. Posted:

MasterGuard08 wrote:

Forgive me but I haven't played a Mario Kart game since the DS but what do the coins do that you collect while racing? Do they have a specific job/purpose?

The more you collect, the faster you go.

Now playing:
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | UP NEXT: Fantasy Life (3DS - Out on October 24)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

MasterGuard08

1,360. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

MasterGuard08 wrote:

The more you collect, the faster you go.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the information :D

MasterGuard08

Nintendo Network ID: MasterGuard08 | Twitter: MasterGuard08