Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 4,852

JoyBoy

Ah that reminds me how cool it was to turn into a bomb in battle mode(64).

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

erv

Bowser!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

afro_insomniac

I'm happy Waluigi is back and of course I will always be rocking my dude Yoshi.

Toadette looks dope and I'll also give DK and one of the Koopalings a look. With 30 characters there's so much to choose from even with a lot of them being clones. Out of all the babies I'm going with Luigi.

afro_insomniac

Tobiaku

Hope they have unlockable characters too

Edited on by Tobiaku

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Datasun_7

Ludwig, shy guy and lakitu are my mains. I'm so excited, also the yoshi bike is cool xp it even moves its arms

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

DreamyViridi

Oddly, I've found myself warming up to Pink Gold Peach. She's so shiny! Typical mains were Luigi, Daisy & Rosalina but recently I've been racing with Mario so I guess I might go from there.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

skywake

I've almost always played as Bowser. The only exception was Mario Kart Wii where I wasn't too happy with the way the heavy karts felt. So on that game I played as either Bowser Jr or Diddy Kong. I'll most likely go with Bowser again with this one.

If not there are the Koopalings which cover all of the weight classes. Odds are I'll probably rotate between Bowser, Morton and Roy

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

JoyBoy

I'll probably play as ludwig among others, I mean look at that hair. And Beethoven is just awesome.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Jazzer94

Well seeing as Diddy Kong might not be playable I'll be using Lakitu, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi and maybe a koopaling as well my mii.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

NinjaWaddleDee

I'll mainly be using Yoshi (Loved him in 64, MKDS and 7) Toad, (Loved him in MKDD and DS), Shyguy (MK7 he was my main), Lemmy, and Rosalina. I may try out Baby Rosalina, but only because she's my favorite princess

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

2Pac

Luigi at the start. Lemmy when I get him.

the switch is pretty cool.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6550-4870 | Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

Dbwesz

I think all the 30 characters are playablr from the start, cause ninty normally doesnt show any unlockable character in demos or trailers ( also a lot off hope for more unlockable characters or dlc characters XD )

Dbwesz

19Robb92

Dbwesz wrote:

cause ninty normally doesnt show any unlockable character in demos or trailers

They do that all the time. SmashBros, other Mario Kart games etc. Even Super Mario 3D World got a trailer that spoiled Rosalina as a playable character.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

cookiex

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY SUPER HORN

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

BenAV

19Robb92 wrote:

Dbwesz wrote:

They do that all the time. SmashBros, other Mario Kart games etc. Even Super Mario 3D World got a trailer that spoiled Rosalina as a playable character.

Yep.
Unless I'm remembering this wrong, I'm pretty sure we knew the whole Mario Kart 7 roster before the game came out, including all the unlockable characters.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Blast

Peach is my main for Mario Kart!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

BenAV

Blast wrote:

Peach is my main for Mario Kart!!!!!!!!!

Same here.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Datasun_7

BenAV wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

Dbwesz wrote:

Yep.
Unless I'm remembering this wrong, I'm pretty sure we knew the whole Mario Kart 7 roster before the game came out, including all the unlockable characters.

You remembered correctly there won't be any more characters. So don't get your hopes up. They will be majestically dashed

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic