Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 4,912

Shirma_Akayaku

SO, Pink Gold Peach apparently has diamonds. Still playing as her, heck, I even prefer her over the original Peach.
DIAMONDS. ARE. FOREVER.
Untitled

Characters that are worth using to me:
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

My Nicknames for them:
Daisy is "Mach Bike"
Iggy is "Brainy" or "Palm Tree"
Baby Rosalina is "Evilina" or "Devilina" (She got some menacing eyes. All babies are evil)
Toadette is Toadette
Lemmy is "Mohawk" or "Hyper"
Rosalina is Rozetta / Rosetta
Roy is "Tough Love" or "Pink Buff" (real men wear pink btw)
Pink Gold Peach is "Pink Poison Peach" (PPP) or "Pink Poison"

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

UGXwolf

I would like to point out that despite anything I've said, I have nothing against any of the new characters. I just think there should've been more veterans. I find it odd to remove Birdo, Bowser Jr., Dry Bones, and Diddy Kong. Maybe a character pack will resolve this, later, but I still love the roster, if I'm considering it on its own.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pit-Stain

I never cared about the roster in Mario Kart. What matters for me is the tracks and the online play! I just can't stop smiling when looking how the retro stages look in beautiful HD!

Pit-Stain

MikeLove

Is everyone who is whining about certain characters being missing 100% sure that they couldn't possibly be included as unlockables?

MikeLove

Joeynator3000

Eh, if I do end up with this game sometime (might request as a birthday present, lol) at least I don't have to record races myself. They should do stuff like this with Youtube in more games.

shingi_70

The koopalings are so effing lame. Doesn't matter since i'll probably switch between Yoshi, rosalina, and mii.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

shingi_70 wrote:

The koopalings are so effing lame. Doesn't matter since i'll probably switch between Yoshi, rosalina, and mii.

What's with the hate on the koopalings? I don't get it. I think it is a good addition.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Joeynator3000

Miss_Dark wrote:

Ryno wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

The koopalings are so effing lame. Doesn't matter since i'll probably switch between Yoshi, rosalina, and mii.

What's with the hate on the koopalings? I don't get it. I think it is a good addition.

Yeah I'm ok with them too. Else everyone wud be moaning that "there are no new characters!!!" I'll probably use yoshi, rosalina, mii, peach and daisy

Any other games I'm fine with them, but for me...I'm just sick of them in the New Super Mario games. xD

Tops

I don't mind the Koopalings but have never been a fan of the baby characters, so baby Rosalina is disappointing as is the metallic Peach and Metal Mario.

Tops

Jazzer94

Miss_Dark wrote:

well... it's official. I won't play this game because it will ruin my finals.. My last final is 10 June so... this is kinda painful. I already ordered it so I'm gonna receive it on 30 May anyway but I'm gonna tell my brother to just lock it away. I can't take this risk, it's my absolutely final year at university and I already have 2 jobs during summer vacation, so no time for resits lol.

I can't play my copy till the 17th June due to exams so I feel your pain.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

LordJumpMad

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

I don't mind the Koopalings but have never been a fan of the baby characters, so baby Rosalina is disappointing as is the metallic Peach and Metal Mario.

I can't wait for Metal Baby Mario

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Datasun_7

Jazzer94 wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

well... it's official. I won't play this game because it will ruin my finals.. My last final is 10 June so... this is kinda painful. I already ordered it so I'm gonna receive it on 30 May anyway but I'm gonna tell my brother to just lock it away. I can't take this risk, it's my absolutely final year at university and I already have 2 jobs during summer vacation, so no time for resits lol.

I can't play my copy till the 17th June due to exams so I feel your pain.

I have A level exams up until the 24th of June xp I'm still gonna play this game however maybe an hour a week xp stupid exams and wanting to go to uni

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Dbwesz

Why are people still f**** complaining about the character roster, ninty will not reveAl al characters dont forget about the unlockables and maybe upcoming dlc's what they give to us is way waaaayyyh more than we could imaging wtf, so much characters, so beautiful coursers, nice new items, people come on please ! Is this not worth 60$? Dont cry please or dont buy it!

It f***** amazing

Dbwesz

Ryno

Dbwesz wrote:

Why are people still f**** complaining about the character roster, ninty will not reveAl al characters dont forget about the unlockables and maybe upcoming dlc's what they give to us is way waaaayyyh more than we could imaging wtf, so much characters, so beautiful coursers, nice new items, people come on please ! Is this not worth 60$? Dont cry please or dont buy it!

It f***** amazing

As much as I may or may not agree with other opinions, we are still free to state our opinions here. It's ok to not like everything about what looks to be a fantastic game.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Shirma_Akayaku

Listen to dat fantastic music
http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/tracks/

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Jazzer94

Dbwesz wrote:

Why are people still f**** complaining about the character roster, ninty will not reveAl al characters dont forget about the unlockables and maybe upcoming dlc's what they give to us is way waaaayyyh more than we could imaging wtf, so much characters, so beautiful coursers, nice new items, people come on please ! Is this not worth 60$? Dont cry please or dont buy it!

It f***** amazing

I feel like you're getting worked up over nothing.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Dbwesz

I know but what is this ?
They give us almost every character what was in mk history and almost 12 new! Why then the complaint ? Even if because we dont know everything about the chRacters, maybe there 20 unlockable characters who knows, if 4 characters are not in it why its terrible ? Why ? We dont see birdo? Maybe shea unlockable? Even kingboo, petey, drybones? I dont understand and a game like this doesnt deserve to get bad commenta even before we all played it and all jnlocked everything !

Dbwesz

MasterGuard08

Forgive me but I haven't played a Mario Kart game since the DS but what do the coins do that you collect while racing? Do they have a specific job/purpose?

MasterGuard08

Nintendo Network ID: MasterGuard08 | Twitter:

Yoshi

MasterGuard08 wrote:

Forgive me but I haven't played a Mario Kart game since the DS but what do the coins do that you collect while racing? Do they have a specific job/purpose?

The more you collect, the faster you go.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch) | Ever Oasis (3DS) | Stardew Valley (PC)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic