Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 121 to 140 of 4,912

ITAFTRS

OdnetninAges wrote:

I still say there should be a "Rainbow Cup" with EVERY VERSION OF RAINBOW ROAD IN IT! Or maybe a "Rainbow Cup 1" and "Rainbow Cup 2", if they don't want to have a 8-track cup.

Oh yes, that would truly be awesome! All the rainbow roads are just so iconic for the Kart series:)

ITAFTRS

DreamyViridi

OdnetninAges wrote:

I still say there should be a "Rainbow Cup" with EVERY VERSION OF RAINBOW ROAD IN IT! Or maybe a "Rainbow Cup 1" and "Rainbow Cup 2", if they don't want to have a 8-track cup.

The concept is awesome but I don't want that. Not anymore anyway; too many people constantly pick Rainbow Road (both SNES and 7) as it is online and it gets dull fast. Mario Kart 8 should stick with 7's motif of making a new Rainbow Road and borrowing one retro Rainbow Road; logically meaning 64's.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

PloXyZeRO

I hate N64's Rainbow Road. It's long and not very interesting. It became more interesting starting from Double Dash. Anyway, aren't there like 4 GBA Rainbow Roads? I've never played the GBA Mario Kart but I heard there were multiples. A rainbow cup wouldn't be very fun in my opinion, because once you fall behind in most rainbow roads, it's just about impossible to catch up. You become isolated and it just feels like a time trail after that. Having two rainbow roads in one game is enough in my opinion!

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

The people who hate Rainbow Road are probably the same people who suck driving on it..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

PokeTune

Rainbow Road in this game will make me puke rainbows(in the good way). I can picture it now...

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

luisesteban

WildTwinVikings wrote:

The people who hate Rainbow Road are probably the same people who suck driving on it..

Everybody sucks in rainbow road. I'd actually heard a guy in a stand up comedy show, tell a joke about include the rainbow road in the driving test. It was hilarious.

luisesteban

Jani-Koblaney

luisesteban wrote:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

The people who hate Rainbow Road are probably the same people who suck driving on it..

Everybody sucks in rainbow road. I'd actually heard a guy in a stand up comedy show, tell a joke about include the rainbow road in the driving test. It was hilarious.

Not to be cocky (which it will sound), but I'm quite good at any Rainbow Road. On Mk Wii and 7, I usually average out around 1st or 2nd on while playing any of them online..

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

ITAFTRS

What if you could create your own cup in this game? Pick 4 courses of your choice, and name the cup in whatever way you prefer. Like a cup with your four favourite courses or something. That'd be neat:)

ITAFTRS

SubBronze

If Honey Queen is in the game again... The choice of characters in 7 were just awful in my opinion.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

DreamyViridi

I'm expecting this game's Rainbow Road to be a total roller coaster! Hey, if MK7's first-person driving comes back; then it can be a roller coaster rainbow ride! Although that'll double the chances of players feeling dizzy and sick...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

PloXyZeRO

In terms of character choice, I'd rather see more of the "classic" characters...mostly the ones from Mario Kart Wii and before (ROB and Rosalina always felt a bit out of place to me however...same thing with Dry Bowser and a few others I can't remember right now). But I guess there always has to be an unexpected character in the game.

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

Snagrio

I doubt it, but I wonder if Ralph will be added like with Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jani-Koblaney

WingedFish wrote:

I doubt it, but I wonder if Ralph will be added like with Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

Doubt it. There's no good reason for Nintendo to include him in the roster..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

PanicPuppet

I still don't understand what they were thinking when they added the Honey Bee Queen (Random is an understatement.) and Metal Mario (We're making power-up forms separate characters now?) as characters in MK7.

But anyways for MK8, I'd love to see forgotten characters like Tatanga and Wart appear in the roster.

Untitled

Also Cacketta just because she's awesome moreso than Fawful IMO.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

CM30

Austroid wrote:

I still don't understand what they were thinking when they added the Honey Bee Queen (Random is an understatement.) and Metal Mario (We're making power-up forms separate characters now?) as characters in MK7.

But anyways for MK8, I'd love to see forgotten characters like Tatanga and Wart appear in the roster.

Untitled

Also Cacketta just because she's awesome moreso than Fawful IMO.

No kidding about Honey Queen and Metal Mario. What a joke.

Tatanga for Mario Kart 8 would be awesome, I approve entirely. Same with Cackletta (although I really, really do want to see Fawful in a game like Mario Kart at some point).

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

OdnetninAges

If I had to choose between Dry Bowser and Metal Mario, I'd go for Metal Mario.

I'm guessing Metal Mario took place of Baby Mario in 7? If that's the case, then it's either going to be Baby Mario & Baby Luigi or Metal Mario & someone else in 8.

I'd rather have the baby bros.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

ITAFTRS

I would be nice if they included one of the Bowser kids in this game (and then I don't mean Baby Bowser, but one of those first introduced in Super Mario Bros. 3). I'd love to drive as Iggy or someone:)

ITAFTRS

PloXyZeRO

DdFixen wrote:

I would be nice if they included one of the Bowser kids in this game (and then I don't mean Baby Bowser, but one of those first introduced in Super Mario Bros. 3). I'd love to drive as Iggy or someone:)

They would have to include all seven then! It wouldn't feel right having one or two then leaving the rest out

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic