Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 4,912

Jazzer94

You can choose from 10 games if.you live in the EU.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AlexOlney

My favourite! Baby Redundant!

Not my words, the words of Shakin' Stevens.

Twitter:

Datasun_7

Miss_Dark wrote:

2 words: holy ..!!!

I can't believe people are actually complaining! Wtf is wrong with you?! Some people are just NEVER happy with anything, it's pathetic.

This looks amazing to me. The design of the tracks, the music, the online options, the new items + a free download. One of the best moves of Nintendo in the past 2 years.

I agree completely. I may have joked about the character roster, but this is looking like the best first-party Nintendo game in years. In terms of graphics, love/passion and online options.
Its games like this that show you just how passionate Nintendo can be

Edited on by theblackdragon

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Datasun_7

Also, are we not getting a retro bowsers castle track? Wario stadium instead? That's interesting. Definitely not bad though

Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Shirma_Akayaku

Can someone list all the track names?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Blur_Escalation

Can anyone of you guys make a good use of the Club Nintendo Deal?
I already own half of the game listed.. Only "bad" games are left.

Blur_Escalation

DreamyViridi

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Can anyone of you guys make a good use of the Club Nintendo Deal?
I already own half of the game listed.. Only "bad" games are left.

If I can finally get a Wii U during the Summer holidays, I may get Wind Waker HD.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

BenAV

Not only do I get Mario Kart but also another game that I haven't had the money to buy? Awesome.
The only question is Game & Wario or The Wonderful 101?

Everything about the game is looking amazing, I can't wait.
Baby Rosalina was no surprise at all, but definitely did not see Pink Gold Peach coming, how bizarre.
Super Horn looks like a really good addition, and I like how we can host our own tournaments now...
I'm gonna stop here, there's too much positive to be said and I don't wanna be typing forever.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

Datasun_7

Game and wario or Mario and sonic? Hmm both look terrible but hey its free xp

Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Shirma_Akayaku

Quick Screencap of the battle stages so far:
Untitled
The odd one out for me might be Mario Circuit or N64 Yoshi's Valley.
Mario Circuit is not too big, but is layout is really simple, but Yoshi's Valley is maze-like; it'd be difficult to find someone.

@DestinyMan Thanks for the track list.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Dark-Luigi

@Densityman Agreed. I can't belive nintendo took their stupid pills again with that move. Did they play too much of 7 or something?

Oh well, I guess that's my only grip at this game. This is without a doubt going to be my GOTY aside from Smash. I haven't been this hyped for a game since 3D World! I better sell some games to make that ridiculous price go down so I can get this day one, instead of a freakin' June 13.

@Dreamy, No, it's not. Just because she's not in it, doesn't mean this roaster is still plain awful.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

So my question about Battle Mode is this: are the big, free-roaming stages from past Mario Kart games gone? Because if they are, that would be a shame. I like that Nintendo mixed up the Battle Mode to try something new with something that's basically Battle Races, but I would think the classic big stages like N64 Double Decker and Wii Funky Stadium would be awesome to play in Mario Kart 8, especially with online playing such a huge, crucial role.

Well, there are no laps, so it isn't a battle "race" per say, but you are battling on the entire track. Since Nintendo removed Battle Stages entirely, it might be a big disappointment to some, but for me I think I can get used to it.

Battle mode will have "Battle Tracks", no more "Battle Stages".

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Shirma_Akayaku

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Densityman Agreed.

@Dark-Luigi You mean @DestinyMan?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Shirma_Akayaku

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Rosalina...I have a sucky phone. Why would it matter?

Because adding the @ sign notifies/replies/sends a message to the person saying what you wrote. I just thought you'd want him to know what you wrote.
That's all.

EDIT: Wait a minute, did auto-correct did that for you? Well that explains it... I got a sucky phone too, so I don't blame ya.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

UGXwolf

This game looks absolutely spectacular. There's not a single thing about this latest reveal (aside from the roster) that I didn't love. I can't believe we're so lucky! The minor disappointment that is the roster is made up for 100$ by absolutely everything else about this game. Also, I'm totez downloading Windwaker HD with this game. Also, getting this game day 1! God, I can't wait! Just one more month! The excitement is too instense.

On a side note, there's still hope for the roster to grow. Maybe they haven't truly revealed everything the roster has to offer. I really hope they haven't. This is gonna be great!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

RedYoshi999

The next 31 days are going to be the biggest drag in my entire life. My hype has now gotten to the point where if the holiday I plan on taking coincides with MK8 releasing, I will delay it into June! (maybe mid June, don't want to miss E3 either!)

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

MasterGuard08

Well, this has been a wonderful morning! I am excited to play as Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach (or Metal Peach as I am going to call her). Bring on May 30th!

MasterGuard08

Nintendo Network ID: MasterGuard08 | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

Miss_Dark wrote:

well... it's official. I won't play this game because it will ruin my finals.. My last final is 10 June so... this is kinda painful. I already ordered it so I'm gonna receive it on 30 May anyway but I'm gonna tell my brother to just lock it away. I can't take this risk, it's my absolutely final year at university and I already have 2 jobs during summer vacation, so no time for resits lol.

DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER IT!!!!! Remember; FREE. GAME.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic