Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 5,224

Mine01

Oh man cant wait to this game... any idea how popular the online will be? and what other features, haven played neither mk wii nor mk7 online so i dont have idea.

Mine01

Nintendo Network ID: soakedmine

UGXwolf

Mine01 wrote:

Oh man cant wait to this game... any idea how popular the online will be? and what other features, haven played neither mk wii nor mk7 online so i dont have idea.

A twelve-man race seems obvious and I'm sure online team battles will be present, as well. As for popularity? Well, it'll be the most popular online game on the Wii U until Smash 4 comes out.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

AnotherNintyFan

Blast wrote:

Wario Coliseum and Bowser's Castle would be freaking amazing in this game.

This will prolly be the Wii U's prettiest game until......

X? It looked terrible in the direct, And....How would the anti-gravity work on Wario Colosiam exactly? It's already a good track and does'nt need many improvements.

Just another Nintendo Fan.

Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

Blast

BusterRed123 wrote:

Blast wrote:

X? It looked terrible in the direct, And....How would the anti-gravity work on Wario Colosiam exactly? It's already a good track and does'nt need many improvements.

X is my most anticipated game and I think it looks great..... It won't be the prettiest Wii U game. Sonic Boom might be that... MAYBE.
Regarding how would anti-gravity work on WC....
Replay WC...
Then watch how anti-gravity is used in various MK8 tracks via Gamexplain's youtube channel.
You'll see why for yourself.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Yoshi

BusterRed123 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Some tracks don't use the anti-gravity mechanic.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

mystman12

BusterRed123 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Just imagine... Tracks twisting, looping, and just going crazy! Think of all the great possibilities for gliding sequences. Maybe that last part with the big jump could become a huge dome with antigravity so you can drive all around the walls of the dome! So much potential!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

UGXwolf

Blast wrote:

BusterRed123 wrote:

Blast wrote:

X is my most anticipated game and I think it looks great..... It won't be the prettiest Wii U game. Sonic Boom might be that... MAYBE.
Regarding how would anti-gravity work on WC....
Replay WC...
Then watch how anti-gravity is used in various MK8 tracks via Gamexplain's youtube channel.
You'll see why for yourself.

I think it'd be a shame not to point out that Zelda U will most likely look absolutely stunning. I'm sure it'll look better than Smash 4 or MK8, and I'm not 100% on this, but it could very well look better than X or Bayo 2. But that's just my assumption, really. The prettiest games always come out near the end of the life cycle, though, so don't expect ANY of the games we know about now to be the absolute prettiest game on the Wii U.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Blast

@UGXWolf Agreed. Zelda U will undoubtedly look gorgeous

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Oh Jeez at people saying X looks bad.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Spanjard

shingi_70 wrote:

Oh Jeez at people saying X looks bad.

It doesn't look bad, far from it. But I have to admit that the first time I saw footage, I was a bit surprised by the lack of color.

I'm Mr. 2000! Hero of the famous european 3ds Direct! Honour me!

Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

cookiex

DestinyMan wrote:

I can't imagine Mario games looking any better than Mario Kart 8.

Given how well the Super Mario Galaxy games hold up I imagine a future SMG3 would at least come close.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Yoshi

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I REALLY hope Nabbit will be playable!

Well, he's a playable character in Mario Golf (DLC, though), so maybe!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic