Forums

Topic: Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

Deleted

Today's Nintendo Direct revealed the next installment in the Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games, this time taking place in Sochi, Russia. The game will feature the classic winter olympic games along with interesting dream events such as playing hockey in Delfino Plaza.

What do you think about it?

Edited on by Deleted

Deleted

Ganondwarf

I like the dream events part that look awesome delfino plaza in hd IS SO FREAKING AMAZING! but these games don't really interest me so it's more meh but I would maybe get it depends if there is multiplayer and how good the game will actually be!

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

C-Olimar

Hooray! Both the people who still care about this franchise must be ecstatic!

C-Olimar

kereke12

Im excited for it..the graphics look amazing can't wait for it

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Placlu

I swear they are making up olympics for these to release
Didn't one come out last year? I'd be much more interested in them if it was Mario & Sonic doing literally anything else than a mini game series.
It has a potential good cross over.. but would probably turn out weird like Crash & Spyro Fusion

Placlu

Ryno

Almost tempted to get this for the snowboarding alone.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Cipher

Placlu wrote:

Didn't one come out last year?

Yes, for London 2012, which funnily enough was a real-world event which happened last year, and this'll probably come out next year for Sochi 2014 which, funnily enough, is a real-world event which is happening next year.

I know you're being sarky, and I'm sorry, but I had to.

Edited on by Cipher

CM30

Meh, I'm not a fan of the Mario and Sonic games. Sure this one does look nice with the HD graphics and all (and the Wii Motion Plus functionality should make the controls a bit better this time around), but eh, Mario and Sonic should be doing stuff more interesting than mini games based on real life sports.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

WebHead

The HD visuals look pretty nice.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

kereke12

WebHead wrote:

The HD visuals look pretty nice.

Nooo not pretty nice...AMAZING

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

bassoongoon

The previous installments in this serious have not really caught my eye, however from what I saw this looks FREAKING AWESOME. Looks like it would be great to play with friends. I'll have to read the reviews when it comes out.

You can pry my bassoon from my cold dead fingers!

SCRAPPER392

I wasn't too particularly interested in the Wii or DS entries, but this one actually looks pretty good.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Placlu

Cipher wrote:

Placlu wrote:

Didn't one come out last year?

Yes, for London 2012, which funnily enough was a real-world event which happened last year, and this'll probably come out next year for Sochi 2014 which, funnily enough, is a real-world event which is happening next year.

I know you're being sarky, and I'm sorry, but I had to.

Don't ruin my fun :/

Placlu

CaveDweller

Well, the only game in the series I owned was the first one. And that was okay. Can't say I've ever been half tempted to pick up any of the others, though.

It is nice to finally get another glimpse at anything Nintendo-related in HD, however - Some of the character models look especially fetching. And you can't forget; these games sell brilliantly.

CaveDweller

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8504-5986 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

WebHead

Is this game supposed to come out this year?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

dumedum

WebHead wrote:

Is this game supposed to come out this year?

yes

Dev wrote:

The game looks pretty nice so far; certainly better than the past games.

I like the 2010 game because it uses the balance board. I still play it.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.