Wii U Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion's 2 also WiiU bound?

Showing 1 to 20 of 35

AuthorMessage
Avatar

L-ouie

1. Posted:

There is a rumor from a European online retailer hinted that Luigi's Mansion 2 is also going to be available for Wii U.

Is this one of the first game to be release coexist on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U?

hype train destinations: Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros, E3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

thesmorganator

2. Posted:

SSB4 was first to be announced

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][/CENTER]

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AddADashOfSalt

3. Posted:

It would be cool if it were both, HD and 3D.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Radixxs

4. Posted:

I'd tap that. On two different screens.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

5. Posted:

Another E3 rumor, I see? That would be cool if true, but you know how rumors can be. I'll just wait for the big day.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AddADashOfSalt

6. Posted:

I heard this rumor too, I also heard that it could've been a typo or misprint from the gaming website it came from, so we'll have to see.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kinioka

7. Posted:

I don't see the point of this.

Hallelujah.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

8. Posted:

Doubt this will happen.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AddADashOfSalt

9. Posted:

idc if this happens or not, really

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

10. Posted:

First I read little Mac is apples new logo now this?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

11. Posted:

I doubt this would happen, plus I kind of liked Luigi's Mansion 2 being a 3DS exclusive.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheKingOfTown

12. Posted:

Here's another site posting this rumor.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/luigis-mansion-2-listed-for-wii-...

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Henmii

13. Posted:

Nah, Luigi's mansion 2 will be just on the 3DS.

Henmii

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

14. Posted:

Now this rumor has more credibility? Yay?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

15. Posted:

When has Nintendo ever done this? It would be pointless. Having it released for both the 3DS and Wii U. Obviously people would choose to get it for the Wii U and then it would kill potentially good sales for the 3DS version.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

16. Posted:

Emaan1 wrote:

When has Nintendo ever done this? It would be pointless. Having it released for both the 3DS and Wii U. Obviously people would choose to get
it for the Wii U and then it would kill potentially good sales for the 3DS version.

I know what you are trying to say but I think the 3ds version should have exclusive content while the wii u version also has It's own exclusive content. Sorry if this made you mad that's just my theory or the wii u version of luigi's mansion 2 is false I don't know.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

17. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

Emaan1 wrote:

When has Nintendo ever done this? It would be pointless. Having it released for both the 3DS and Wii U. Obviously people would choose to get
it for the Wii U and then it would kill potentially good sales for the 3DS version.

I know what you are trying to say but I think the 3ds version should have exclusive content while the wii u version also has It's own exclusive content. Sorry if this made you mad that's just my theory or the wii u version of luigi's mansion 2 is false I don't know.

Sorry, but this is also a bad idea

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

18. Posted:

LztheBlehBird wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

Emaan1 wrote:

When has Nintendo ever done this? It would be pointless. Having it released for both the 3DS and Wii U. Obviously people would choose to get
it for the Wii U and then it would kill potentially good sales for the 3DS version.

I know what you are trying to say but I think the 3ds version should have exclusive content while the wii u version also has It's own exclusive content. Sorry if this made you mad that's just my theory or the wii u version of luigi's mansion 2 is false I don't know.

Sorry, but this is also a bad idea

Ok then I can't think right my bad sorry.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kinioka

19. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

LztheBlehBird wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

Emaan1 wrote:

When has Nintendo ever done this? It would be pointless. Having it released for both the 3DS and Wii U. Obviously people would choose to get
it for the Wii U and then it would kill potentially good sales for the 3DS version.

I know what you are trying to say but I think the 3ds version should have exclusive content while the wii u version also has It's own exclusive content. Sorry if this made you mad that's just my theory or the wii u version of luigi's mansion 2 is false I don't know.

Sorry, but this is also a bad idea

Ok then I can't think right my bad sorry.

I don't think he is trying to say that. I mean, for Super Smash bros, i bet both versions will have great sales. Like Mario Kart, there is the same type of costumer for that kind of game for a console and for a handheld. Fan service all the way. Those kind of games offer many hours of gameplay, and have great dept.
What kind of exclusive content would Luigi's Mansion 2 have? Sucking up ghosts,wondering around in some mansion... Would you buy twice (literally) the same game because some version has 2 more rooms or another floor to explore?
Like Lz said, that would hurt 3ds sales because Wii U version would be probably better.

Edited on by Kinioka

Hallelujah.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

20. Posted:

I see, I was thinking about smash bros. 4 while writing that my mistake thank you. ;)

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.