Wii U Forum

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Showing 61 to 80 of 565

AuthorMessage
Avatar

terribledeli

61. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

If Batman is in a videogame, it is worth getting! Batman is the Chuck Norris of Super Heroes :D

I don't know. Dark Tomorrow and Rise of Sin Tzu were nearly unplayable for me.

terribledeli

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5771-9850 | Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

62. Posted:

@HawkeyeWii Okay, okay DUDE.
1. Batman isn't the Chuck Norris of Super Heroes, Chuck Norris is the Chuck Norris of Super Heroes

2. Batman IS a great character but I think you may have an obsession with him.

3. DC HAS MANY GREAT CHARACTERS THAT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY CHECK OUT, BECAUSE IF YOU THINK BATMAN IS THE ONLY DC CHARACTER WORTH MENTIONING I'M AFRAID YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ANYTHING PAST THE BATMAN FILMS AND SUPER FRIENDS.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

63. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

@HawkeyeWii Okay, okay DUDE.
1. Batman isn't the Chuck Norris of Super Heroes, Chuck Norris is the Chuck Norris of Super Heroes

2. Batman IS a great character but I think you may have an obsession with him.

3. DC HAS MANY GREAT CHARACTERS THAT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY CHECK OUT, BECAUSE IF YOU THINK BATMAN IS THE ONLY DC CHARACTER WORTH MENTIONING I'M AFRAID YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ANYTHING PAST THE BATMAN FILMS AND SUPER FRIENDS.

Nope you are completely wrong. I have watched every super hero movie that has ever been created and it is evident that Batman has the by far the best movies out of any of the other attempts they have made. The first Superman was alright, the rest sucked! Green lantern sucked!!! Jonah Hex!!? Like seriously??? As far as comics and characters go, Batman has the best story and by far the most consistently good writers. Superman's comics blow. He is invincible except for a green rock..... yayyy.... Ohh the Danger!!!!!!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

64. Posted:

Superman was created as a symbol for America! That is the only reason he is around today, along with being the first "super hero". And then Batman perfected the genre and no one has toppled him yet. Spider-man has been close as far as good story and writing goes.... and movies
Oh and about the movies. You go Google "DC movies" and look at that list and success compared to Marvel's. Obviously no one is interested in anything but Batman and then every so often they have to sprinkle Superman back in, because that is all they have got! Justice League movie psshhhhh who is going to be in it? Henry Cavil and Christian Bale bahahahaha DC can't build up a core set of movies like Marvel can. they have tried and have failed. Green Latern was horrible and not to mention Ryan Reynolds was a Marvel hero first.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

65. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Superman was created as a symbol for America! That is the only reason he is around today, along with being the first "super hero". And then Batman perfected the genre and no one has toppled him yet. Spider-man has been close as far as good story and writing goes.... and movies
Oh and about the movies. You go Google "DC movies" and look at that list and success compared to Marvel's. Obviously no one is interested in anything but Batman and then every so often they have to sprinkle Superman back in, because that is all they have got! Justice League movie psshhhhh who is going to be in it? Henry Cavil and Christian Bale bahahahaha DC can't build up a core set of movies like Marvel can. they have tried and have failed. Green Latern was horrible and not to mention Ryan Reynolds was a Marvel hero first.

Good job showing that you TOTALLY AREN'T A BATMAN FANBOY! Let's give him a round of applause everybody!
Untitled

1. Uh, you DO know there is such a thing as opinions right?

2. Superman has survived--not JUST because he's a symbol of america--but also because he is an interesting character. Does every Super hero movie include the DC animated ones? Cause I doubt that you've seen Superman vs. The Elite.

3. And judging by how you're describing Superman's comics you probably haven't read anything past-No. You know what? I'm convinced you haven't read ANY decent DC-related comics other than Batman. Because anyone who's read a decent Superman, Shazam, JLA, Green Lantern, The Flash or Wonder Woman comic can tell you--without looking up the sales, without relying on popular culture to backup their statements--that DC has a great line-up of characters. And as someone who grew up with these characters, I disagree with your opinion.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

66. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Superman was created as a symbol for America! That is the only reason he is around today, along with being the first "super hero". And then Batman perfected the genre and no one has toppled him yet. Spider-man has been close as far as good story and writing goes.... and movies
Oh and about the movies. You go Google "DC movies" and look at that list and success compared to Marvel's. Obviously no one is interested in anything but Batman and then every so often they have to sprinkle Superman back in, because that is all they have got! Justice League movie psshhhhh who is going to be in it? Henry Cavil and Christian Bale bahahahaha DC can't build up a core set of movies like Marvel can. they have tried and have failed. Green Latern was horrible and not to mention Ryan Reynolds was a Marvel hero first.

You say Green Lantern sucked yet you champion an even worse movie in Xmen origins

If people were only intretsed in batman than why does other DC non batman film content sale well. Why was superman a character ina popular TV show for ten years and why the superman earth one graphic novels have done so well in the new York times best seller list.

Oh I forgot your full of love, peace, and happiness.

Edited on by theblackdragon

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

67. Posted:

I dont know about you all but I am quite enjoying Arrow on the CW I think they are doing an excellent job on it.

And IMO DC has great heroes well except Aquaman. Never understood what made talking to fish so great.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Syrup

68. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

And IMO DC has great heroes well except Aquaman. Never understood what made taking to fish so great.

He doesn't "talk" to fish. Fish aren't smart enough to carry on a conversation or even understand what he's saying. He merely pushes them to do what he wants.
Honestly, Aquaman is much more than orange and green tights. He's the king of almost 71% of the Earth.

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

69. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

I dont know about you all but I am quite enjoying Arrow on the CW I think they are doing an excellent job on it.

And IMO DC has great heroes well except Aquaman. Never understood what made taking to fish so great.

Go read the current Aquaman series and get back to me.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

70. Posted:

Meh. I just thin Super Hero movies in general got boring after a while. Just like Scary Movie after 3, and all the spinoffs of that.
I haven't liked a super hero movie since Spiderman 2. I just can't bring myself to watch movies anymore. IDK why... I haven't seen Captain American, Avengers, Iron Man 2, Thor, and I hardly remember Spiderman 3. I think Spiderman 3 is where I drew the line.
Anyways, all I can say is that Marvel games are horrible usually, and they won't stop making them. The only people that buy Marvel games are 'true fans', or little kids that ask their parents to buy it.
This game actually looks pretty good, but I'm still gonna wait and see if it's worth getting.
DC games and movies are far and few between. Lego is made by WB though...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

brandonbwii

71. Posted:

@Hawkeye
You mean you hate invincible superheroes. I hate it when the writers try to 'balance' Superman by giving him nonsense weaknesses.

The point of Superman is that he's a god-like pacifist who leaves mankind to solve some of their own problems by being inspirational.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

brandonbwii

72. Posted:

@mickey
Loved vs. the Elite. Didn't like that he needed help from Black to lift that tunnel though.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

73. Posted:

@MickeyTheGreat
When you have to bring up animated movies to help out DC as far as movies go, that is just sad lol.
I have no idea what is up with all the Justice League buzz, but it's never going to happen lol.
@Sony_70 Oh and X-Men origins was not good, but it is also 10 times better than Green Lantern. Not to mention that there has been a stand alone Deadpool movie confirmed for quite a while now.......

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

74. Posted:

I want to see DC try to make an Aquaman movie that isn't totally laughable haha. Or they could try a Wonder Woman movie. Yet another super hero that just defies gravity and is nearly invincible. If DC were to fight the Marvel universe. DC would undoubtedly win because they have all the BS immortal heroes. MArvel has 2 that stand out, and that is pretty much all you need, Thor and Hulk. except Hulk doesn't float in the air and the way that Thor moves through the air actually makes more sense than just floating....

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

75. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Meh. I just thin Super Hero movies in general got boring after a while. Just like Scary Movie after 3, and all the spinoffs of that.
I haven't liked a super hero movie since Spiderman 2. I just can't bring myself to watch movies anymore. IDK why... I haven't seen Captain American, Avengers, Iron Man 2, Thor, and I hardly remember Spiderman 3. I think Spiderman 3 is where I drew the line.
Anyways, all I can say is that Marvel games are horrible usually, and they won't stop making them. The only people that buy Marvel games are 'true fans', or little kids that ask their parents to buy it.
This game actually looks pretty good, but I'm still gonna wait and see if it's worth getting.
DC games and movies are far and few between. Lego is made by WB though...

Glad you brought that point up. You know what is funny? WB, (yes the company that makes all the DC games and MOVIES) is teaming with Marvel to make a videogame. LOL they must have been like "sheesh these guys make billiions of dollars off their movies, screw our movies lets use Marvel." And once again which DC hero is the only hero that made good videogames, Batman and only Batman. So WB wanted to try something different and knew no one would buy a video game with any of the other DC heroes, so they went to their biggest company rival in the whole world......

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

luminalace

76. Posted:

I am still wondering if I will get this. A mate of mine is interested and as long as the reviews are decent then I will probably buy it.

luminalace

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

77. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Meh. I just thin Super Hero movies in general got boring after a while. Just like Scary Movie after 3, and all the spinoffs of that.
I haven't liked a super hero movie since Spiderman 2. I just can't bring myself to watch movies anymore. IDK why... I haven't seen Captain American, Avengers, Iron Man 2, Thor, and I hardly remember Spiderman 3. I think Spiderman 3 is where I drew the line.
Anyways, all I can say is that Marvel games are horrible usually, and they won't stop making them. The only people that buy Marvel games are 'true fans', or little kids that ask their parents to buy it.
This game actually looks pretty good, but I'm still gonna wait and see if it's worth getting.
DC games and movies are far and few between. Lego is made by WB though...

Glad you brought that point up. You know what is funny? WB, (yes the company that makes all the DC games and MOVIES).

Thats because WB owns DC.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

78. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@MickeyTheGreat
When you have to bring up animated movies to help out DC as far as movies go, that is just sad lol.
I have no idea what is up with all the Justice League buzz, but it's never going to happen lol.
@Sony_70 Oh and X-Men origins was not good, but it is also 10 times better than Green Lantern. Not to mention that there has been a stand alone Deadpool movie confirmed for quite a while now.......

But deadpoll movie will probably be crap and won't be greenlighted since there seems to be no market fr R rated comic book movies. Plus all hpes for a deapool movie will die when that stupid game bombs.

Also what's wrong with animated movies or television shows. One would argue that is just a vaild medium as film and is one where DC trumps marvel. (though both suck currently).

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

79. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@MickeyTheGreat
When you have to bring up animated movies to help out DC as far as movies go, that is just sad lol.
I have no idea what is up with all the Justice League buzz, but it's never going to happen lol.
@Sony_70 Oh and X-Men origins was not good, but it is also 10 times better than Green Lantern. Not to mention that there has been a stand alone Deadpool movie confirmed for quite a while now.......

But deadpoll movie will probably be crap and won't be greenlighted since there seems to be no market fr R rated comic book movies. Plus all hpes for a deapool movie will die when that stupid game bombs.

The only reason I can see that movie bombing is if the get Ryan Reynolds back for Deadpool. I mean honestly how many freaking comic book characters do they have to give this guy to play. Although since the mess of Green Lantern it might be safe to say that WB and Disney will steer clear of this guy when it comes to comic book movies.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

80. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

I dont know about you all but I am quite enjoying Arrow on the CW I think they are doing an excellent job on it.

Yeah, I haven't watched anything past the pilot episode but THAT SHOW IS AWESOME!

@HawkeyeWii You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse