Wii U Forum

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Showing 441 to 460 of 569

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

441. Posted:

Anyone can confirm if Injustice supports play with a Classic Controller or not?

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

442. Posted:

GoombaSlayer wrote:

Yes it does! It plays with the Wii classic controller.
Get this game! It is awesome!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

443. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

GoombaSlayer wrote:

Oh wow really thats great. I thought I was going to have to pick up one of the Wii U pro controllers to play this on two players. Hoping to get this one this weekend. Out of curiosity what systems do you all have it on?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

444. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

GoombaSlayer wrote:

Great! Yeah, I already ordered it so thats why I were wondering. I have a Classic but not a Pro, but luckily (so far) most games have had the Classic option as well.

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

MrGawain

445. Posted:

I started playing with the Gamepad, but It was quite cumbersome, so I moved on to the Pro Controller which is far more natural. In fact I've been playing with the Gamepad on its stand like a mini telly which I watch while controlling with the Pro. It's made me think I'd like to try this setup with Assassins Creed 3 which I struggled using the Gamepad with.

Smash Bros: who would win in a fight between Pikmin, Pacman, and Pokémon?

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

446. Posted:

I just bought this game for Wii U literally minutes ago and it should be downloaded in 3 hours about.
I had $11 in the eShop already, had a $20 card laying around, and bought a $35 card for $13 with some trades.
I don't really care for the preporder bonus or iOS, so you won't be hearing complaints from me once I actually boot up the game. I already know what I'm in for for the most part. Plus, WB is close with LEGO City being exlusive on Wii U and Pokemon being on WB for years is more proof of that, so I'm sure we'll get DLC when/if it comes out.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

447. Posted:

I'm liking this game. I've already been playing it for about 3 hours straight. Definately looks and plays better than the PS3 demo, which is expected.
Definately has a place next to Tekken Tag 2 I would say.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

448. Posted:

I think it might be time to change the name of this thread to something like the Unofficial Injustice Thread, or Everything Injustice: Gods Among Us, or something along those lines.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

449. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

I think it might be time to change the name of this thread to something like the Unofficial Injustice Thread, or Everything Injustice: Gods Among Us, or something along those lines.

Yep ^^

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

AuthorMessage

Shrapmo

450. Posted:

My Injustice thread got promoted to an OFFICIAL THREAD!?!?! I've never been so proud! :`)

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

451. Posted:

5 Win Streak Online Whaaaa???
:)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

452. Posted:

Shrapmo wrote:

My Injustice thread got promoted to an OFFICIAL THREAD!?!?! I've never been so proud! :`)

I just thought it would be easier to find for people looking for an Injustice thread. Congrats. :D

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

gaDronilDdos

453. Posted:

So, no Lobo on the 7th.
Has there been any confirmations about the Wii U DLC ? And I dont mean those "no announcements has been made etc." comments.
Why is it that all the 3rd party support mostly sucks on Nintendo consoles..

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

454. Posted:

SO I guess Wii U owners will have to wait till this summer for the DLC.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

gaDronilDdos

455. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

SO I guess Wii U owners will have to wait till this summer for the DLC.

Ye
"wait till summer"
Its summer now, gieb DLC already.

Edited on by theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

456. Posted:

Well picked up this game today after trading some games in and I have to say I am loving it. So far I only played the story mode but will be playing a bit of the single player mode to get ready for online matches.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

457. Posted:

Ok so after playing this for the day I have a few questions that I hope someone can answer. First what to the XP do? Can you upgrade your character or something? Second in a multiplayer game offline is there a way that I can select my profile if I am the second player and the first player can select their profile?

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

gaDronilDdos

458. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Ok so after playing this for the day I have a few questions that I hope someone can answer. First what to the XP do? Can you upgrade your character or something? Second in a multiplayer game offline is there a way that I can select my profile if I am the second player and the first player can select their profile?

You can use the access cards (the ones that you get by leveling up) to unlock new skins and concept art at the Archives.

And I think only one person per console can select their profile at offline MP.

AuthorMessage

gaDronilDdos

459. Posted:

http://www.injustice.com/en/news/injustice-gods-among-us-offi...

GET HYPE

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

460. Posted:

So my two best characters thus far are Green Arrow and Deathstroke. Might try some online matches tomorrow.

My Backlog