Wii U Forum

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Showing 421 to 440 of 565

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

421. Posted:

The worst part about fighting someone who spams with bane is that you can't block the rampaging run attack.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

422. Posted:

I'm on a 5 win streak, it is a miracle!!!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrGawain

423. Posted:

Just bought the UK version from Smyth's in Thurrock (only copy they had, had to search for it out back).

Written on the back of it in he bottom right hand corner it says:

NINTENDO NETWORK

PAID SERVICES:

-ONLINE PLAY
KING OF THE HILL 8 PLAYERS (1V1 FIGHTS WITH LOBBY SYSTEM), ONE ON ONE FIGHTS-2 PLAYERS, SURVIVOR 8 PLAYERS (1V1 FIGHTS WITH LOBBY SYSTEM)

-DOWNLOADABLE GAME CONTENT

BROADBAND ACCESS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE FEATURES.

Seeing this wasn't apparently on the US version, I wonder if it mean the DLC is now possible for the Wii U?

It's a big thing to make a PS or xbox look like an NES. No one has ever customised a Nintendo console to make it look like an xbox or PS. There is a reason for this.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Suicune

424. Posted:

MrGawain wrote:

Just bought the UK version from Smyth's in Thurrock (only copy they had, had to search for it out back).

Written on the back of it in he bottom right hand corner it says:

NINTENDO NETWORK

PAID SERVICES:

-ONLINE PLAY
KING OF THE HILL 8 PLAYERS (1V1 FIGHTS WITH LOBBY SYSTEM), ONE ON ONE FIGHTS-2 PLAYERS, SURVIVOR 8 PLAYERS (1V1 FIGHTS WITH LOBBY SYSTEM)

-DOWNLOADABLE GAME CONTENT

BROADBAND ACCESS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE FEATURES.

Seeing this wasn't apparently on the US version, I wonder if it mean the DLC is now possible for the Wii U?

It says Downloadable Game Content on the US version too. I'm looking at it right now.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Suicune

425. Posted:

Anyways, I thought I'd share this super offical TIER LIST I made--i mean found.

All up in your grill Tier:
Aquaman!
ShaFreakingZam
Superspam
Damn Batman
Solmoooon GRUNDYBOI
Killer Frrrooooosty the snowman
Ares

Wiggle womper Tier:
Raven "Grab you all the time"
Cyborgasm
Green Lantern
Flash Mash
Nightpeeing
Sines--drop shit on you over and over--tro
Green Bone Marrow

Pooper scooper tier

Not-much-of-a-Wonder Woman
Black Adam and Eve
Other crappy things

Where no man has gone before Tier:

Catwoman.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CapnPancakes

426. Posted:

@Suicine
Black Adam is actually supposed to be A+ tier. I can't really make a tier list for myself aside from the King of Spam tier.
Deathstroke, Sinestro, and Raven are all easy to spam, and pretty annoying to fight if your opponent is feeling nooby.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

427. Posted:

Black Adam spams sooo much too. I was a much MUCH better fighter than a guy in this KOTH yesterday and he beat me just because he spammed...
I am really considering never playing online again, due to all the Spammers

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

428. Posted:

OH and I don't know if you guys ever look at the leader boards but the guy who is at the #1 spot for ranked matches with over a 1000 wins, yeah I fought him (The _Man_Of_Steel) and he is the biggest spammer in the world! It is the only reason he has all those wins! You can't even fight him he jumps and spams the heat vision the entire fight!!!
Never fight him! I am giving you guys all a heads up!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jack_Package

429. Posted:

Suicune wrote:

MrGawain wrote:

Just bought the UK version from Smyth's in Thurrock (only copy they had, had to search for it out back).

Written on the back of it in he bottom right hand corner it says:

NINTENDO NETWORK

PAID SERVICES:

-ONLINE PLAY
KING OF THE HILL 8 PLAYERS (1V1 FIGHTS WITH LOBBY SYSTEM), ONE ON ONE FIGHTS-2 PLAYERS, SURVIVOR 8 PLAYERS (1V1 FIGHTS WITH LOBBY SYSTEM)

-DOWNLOADABLE GAME CONTENT

BROADBAND ACCESS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE FEATURES.

Seeing this wasn't apparently on the US version, I wonder if it mean the DLC is now possible for the Wii U?

It says Downloadable Game Content on the US version too. I'm looking at it right now.

I do hope it comes. I would love Powergirl in the game. And WB have put all their games on the e-shop, which has got to be a good sign.

But I can't forget that Black Ops on the Wii had a section in the manual that covered DLC. It never came..

Jack_Package

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

430. Posted:

I strongly think Lobo, Martian Manhunter, Powergirl/Supergirl and Red Hood will be the 4 DLC. Boon mentioned them specifically when he was talking about DLC and 4 too. Also surprised no one posted this yet.

The Main Man. Wii U DLC confirmed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RF...

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

431. Posted:

Lobo is the first confirmed DLC character.
If Martian Manhunter or Darkseid doesn't get into this game than there is something very wrong!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

432. Posted:

I don't think Darkseid will be in the game. At least not the 4 DLC.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Suicune

433. Posted:

Beating Man_of_Steel is possible because of Aquamans Down-Down-B, which makes him invulnerable for a short time. Eventually he will have to fight you up close.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

434. Posted:

Suicune wrote:

Beating Man_of_Steel is possible because of Aquamans Down-Down-B, which makes him invulnerable for a short time. Eventually he will have to fight you up close.

I just think it is complete BS that the number 1 ranked player online doesn't know how to play the game more than a 4 year old child.
I have fought more than 50 people online and I have been better than every single one.
Did I win ever fight nope, because they don't know how to fight. We get in close and fight and I Rape them. they keep their distance and they win. No one has ever came close to beating me when actually playing Injustice and not like COD.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

435. Posted:

He has that many wins because he does a disconnection glitch...

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

436. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

He has that many wins because he does a disconnection glitch...

I have fought him twice now and it was a full fight without a disconnection and all he did was jump back with Superman and heat vison. There was absolutely not a single thing I could do.
I'm really starting to hate the online for the game because of so many people that don't know how to play the game.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

437. Posted:

I mean that's how he got in the top in the first place. Like when the game barely came out, that's all he did. Never fought him but I herd it on Miiverse.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

438. Posted:

Hmm interesting. Well either way he is a big cheating cheater. Maybe it is DC wanting to advertise the new Man of Steel movie lol

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

umegames

439. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

OH and I don't know if you guys ever look at the leader boards but the guy who is at the #1 spot for ranked matches with over a 1000 wins, yeah I fought him (The _Man_Of_Steel) and he is the biggest spammer in the world! It is the only reason he has all those wins! You can't even fight him he jumps and spams the heat vision the entire fight!!!
Never fight him! I am giving you guys all a heads up!

My Flash would like a moment with him

Full length Smash Bros Game Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

440. Posted:

umegames wrote:

My Flash would like a moment with him

Please do!!! :)
That is you have to have the Wii U version. He is online constantly for the ranked matches. Go get em'

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii