Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 570

HawkeyeWii

Yeah that is why I think the Wii U version has the edge on the other versions. The gamepad shows the moves, the Wii U version actually looks a tad better. So it is great for beginners! But anyone no matter what console you have, you should definitely get this must-have game!
@CapnPacakes I have been thinking about getting a Wii U pro controller, are they nice?

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Tasuki

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Tasuki
Yeah, I really can't imagine playing the game on a 360 or PS3 with their gross d-pads. The Pro Controller also works pretty well for me when I'm playing, though you can see some of the combos on the Game Pad screen if you use that.

Yeah I have Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition on the 360 but thats because it was the only system I could get it for and I had to buy another controller to play that game on account I couldn't play it with the 360 D pad.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ThePirateCaptain

@Hawkeye
Yeah, it's a pretty nice controller. It's basically like the GamePad, just put into a 360 shaped controller.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

HawkeyeWii

Already had the game freeze up on me...
But that is probably more the Wii U's fault than anything else. Idk if anyone else has that problem, but my Wii U every so often freezes and makes a high pitched noise.

Oh and don't you just love it when you fight people online and all they do is spam attacks or just jump......
What a load of S***

Twitter:

Razalom

That would probably be me playing Hawkeye which is why I don't play Beat em ups

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

HawkeyeWii

Lol probably wasn't you unless you are an 8 year old kid. Because I could here the other person haha.
Injustice actually isn't a beat em up, it is a fighter. A Beat em up would be like teenage mutant ninja turtles or battletoads

Twitter:

Razalom

I meant more the style of play than me as the game isnt even out here and I suck so bad at this type of game I dont bother getting them

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

KaiserGX

Injustice is easy to pick up and play compared to must fighters. Also this is annoying. Btw my Wii U hasn't frozen. It only freezes rarely on Youtube videos. I had it freeze like maybe 8 times in total since launch.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

HisSvt2

KaiserGX wrote:

Injustice is easy to pick up and play compared to must fighters. Also this is annoying. Btw my Wii U hasn't frozen. It only freezes rarely on Youtube videos. I had it freeze like maybe 8 times in total since launch.

Don't sweat it YouTube freezes and stutters on the PS3 and sometimes freezes the 360 to.

HisSvt2

HawkeyeWii

Yeah Injustice is really easy to pick up and play compared to other fighters. I suck at this genre too

Twitter:

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Already had the game freeze up on me...
But that is probably more the Wii U's fault than anything else. Idk if anyone else has that problem, but my Wii U every so often freezes and makes a high pitched noise.

Oh and don't you just love it when you fight people online and all they do is spam attacks or just jump......
What a load of S***

At least back in the arcade days you could always punch the other guy in the face if he did that. I mean that literally

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HawkeyeWii

@Tasuki hahahahaha YES!
I feel like that at times. Idk if they can here me during 1v1 matches but I usually curse into the mic if they spammed the whole time....

Twitter:

Kagamine

Just started playing online today. I'm 5 for 5 right now, but I think I just got lucky with my pairings. I try not to spam the same moves because it makes me so angry when others do it. I had this one guy who kept spamming supermans heat vision, and when I started beating him he kept cursing at me and it was pretty funny.

My favorite character is Aquaman, I find he has the perfect combination of speed and range for my playstyle. What about you guys, what's your favorite character?

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

HisSvt2

I've found green arrow real fluid for me I like aqua man as well, kind of cycle thru right now getting a feel for them all.

HisSvt2

HawkeyeWii

@KaiserGX Yeah I totally agree with ya Kaiser. The combos are the whole point of the fighting genre! I have to say I sucked at fighters a week ago and now I can pull off every Batman combo with ease.
@Kagamine Yeah I was in a KOTH with a guy just liek that and I counted how many times he used the heat vision and it was over 30 times in one match!!!

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Yeah the Mexican accent is pretty funny and lame at times haha. Him and Cyborg both seem to have some tough combos that really don't do too much damage. Like Cyborg's (Techno Tackle) It is a joke to pull off and all he does is.. well tackle him and not much damage. Bane is better, but still.
I have actually fought some people online that are Gods.. (pardon the pun) with Bane! They don't even let you move!

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

The worst part about fighting someone who spams with bane is that you can't block the rampaging run attack.

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.