Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 570

HawkeyeWii

KaiserGX wrote:

When Boon was talking about DLC characters in the Lobo reveal he mentioned people kept asking for Lobo, Martian Manhunter, Powergirl and Red Hood. That just happens to be 4. I ain't no Dr. but it kinda sounds like he indirectly reveal the 4 DLC characters. Ed Boon also did a poll if people wanted Batgirl, Supergirl or Powergirl and Powergirl won 80% of the votes.

1 word: Boobs

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

In honor of Superman, I am only going to play with him today!

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

I am hoping that means that they will start including DLC for sure

Twitter:

devinias

Yeah I found that article on multiple sites. Even a possible ign note. Anyways, moving on to all the game has to offer right now which is a lot!! I actually haven't tried playing it with the wii u pro controller, which do you all prefer the game pad or pro?

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

RR529

I just ran into a Gamespot review for this on YouTube, and they gave it a 7/10.

They liked: That the actual fighting mechanics were incredibly solid & fun, DC fans will love it, online is smooth, the interactive environments are fun, it looks incredible, and there's lots of content.

They disliked: Not very friendly to fighting newbies, the story is eye rollingly lame, the online is barebones (lacking a rematch option, and unable to record spectated matches), and interactive objects can be way too easy to break early on with heavyweights (creating an unfair difficulty handicapping characters that need them for mobility).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ThePirateCaptain

Well I just got the game today and I'm really enjoying it. Once again, Gamespot makes a bad review as well. I don't play fighting games, but I've found that its pretty easy for a newcomer like me to learn and the tutorial is pretty good. I don't know how in blue blazes they missed the rematch option online, but the game does have one.

Feel free to add me if you want to fight sometime, though I must warn you, I'm rubbish.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

HawkeyeWii

RR529 wrote:

I just ran into a Gamespot review for this on YouTube, and they gave it a 7/10.

They liked: That the actual fighting mechanics were incredibly solid & fun, DC fans will love it, online is smooth, the interactive environments are fun, it looks incredible, and there's lots of content.

They disliked: Not very friendly to fighting newbies, the story is eye rollingly lame, the online is barebones (lacking a rematch option, and unable to record spectated matches), and interactive objects can be way too easy to break early on with heavyweights (creating an unfair difficulty handicapping characters that need them for mobility).

That review couldn't be more incorrect! This is one of the best fighting games for newbies, the story is actually pretty complex and cool, and there is a rematch option.... I have used it several times. So Gamespot has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Steer more towards the IGN and Gameinformer reviews. They know what they are talking about

Oh and @devinias I like the gamepad for being able to see all the combos on the screen, but I think my favorite and most comfortable is the original Wii Classic controller. It does support it although it doesn't show it on the back of the box.

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

@CapnPancakes
Yeah out of all the video game genres I am the worst at this one haha.
I went absolutely nuts when I won 2 straight playing online hahaha
Such a fantastic game!

Twitter:

KaiserGX

I am still so glad this game turned out so good. I mean I had faith in NeatheRealmStudios because of Mortal Kombat 9 but you know there's always a chance for failure. Them Star Labs are going to take me a while... but for now I am beating Classic Battle with everyone to unlock their endings. Can't wait to play the other Battle Modes with Shazam.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

HawkeyeWii

Star Labs is really hard. I am stuck on the 6th Superman one. SOOO hard!

Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

I just won my first online match today
The other guy's strategy consisted of constantly jumping and spamming the environmental objects..... yeah, but i'll take it.

ThePirateCaptain

HawkeyeWii

I hate when people do that!!
I hate most when people spam that low tripping kick up close, usually by Flash. It is soo annoying!!!

Twitter:

carnage2211

So since the Wii u version doesn't have the ios support can you get the costumes that you can get with the ios app a different way?
just wondering because if not im a little disappointed...

Poop

ThePirateCaptain

@carnage
As of now there is no iOS support, but the developers are working on a patch for the Wii U version which may give it that missing feature.

I gotta say, I'm really loving this game! I've actually been winning quite a few matches online and it's a blast. Good to finally see DC getting some love like it deserves.

ThePirateCaptain

HawkeyeWii

I am getting a lot better at playing online too. I have memorized all of Batmans moves, combo moves, and after burner moves.

Twitter:

Tasuki

Quick question for those who got it on the Wii U. Can you use the direction pad to play this game or do you have to use the analog stick? I dont like playing fighting games with the analog sticks its either a fighting stick or D Pad for me.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HawkeyeWii

I play with the D-pad all the time

I actually wonder how the hell people play with an arcade stick!! Like how? the directions would be soo touchy and inaccurate! I feel like it would be like playing with the analog stick but even worse.

Twitter:

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I play with the D-pad all the time

I actually wonder how the hell people play with an arcade stick!! Like how? the directions would be soo touchy and inaccurate! I feel like it would be like playing with the analog stick but even worse.

It comes from years of playing fighters in the arcades back in the 90's. The problem I have with the analog stick is that I cant grip it like the fighting stick I only use my thumb on it. Thanks Hawkeye thats good to know I am looking to pick up this game this week and wanted to make sure that I could use the D pad on the Wii U since Nintendo products have the best D pad.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ThePirateCaptain

@Tasuki
Yeah, I really can't imagine playing the game on a 360 or PS3 with their gross d-pads. The Pro Controller also works pretty well for me when I'm playing, though you can see some of the combos on the Game Pad screen if you use that.

ThePirateCaptain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.