Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 570

HawkeyeWii

KaiserGX wrote:

... You are kidding right? Do you not know anything about Lobo? Serious question...

No I doubt and I'm glad. Based on that picture and the name he sound like one of the dumbest comic book characters ever!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

I am now remembering him.
I saw him years ago in the Superman cartoon and I thought he was a complete joke. I thought the creators of the show randomly threw some ridiculous character in the show.
Untitled

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Untitled
Any on[e know who this is? I used to think he was pretty cool. He was in the cartoon as well

Edited on by HawkeyeWii

Twitter:

shingi_70

He's the parasite think A non robotic amazo.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

HawkeyeWii

@Sony_70
You really know your DC!
I'm know my Marvel more than DC.
Are you at all interested in Marvel as well?
I'm thinking about starting a Marvel thread as well.

Edited on by HawkeyeWii

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

When I heard the name Lobo. I thought of a cyborg like character. "Robo" Lobo

Twitter:

shingi_70

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@Sony_70
You really know your DC!
I'm know my Marvel more than DC.
Are you at all interested in Marvel as well?
I'm thinking about starting a Marvel thread as well.

I was a much bigger fan of Marvel grwning up due to Spider-man and Xmen being big movies of my childhood. It wasn't till reading comics on a more regular basisi that I became more of a DC fan. Only Marvel comics I read are the Main Avengers book since i'm not a fan of Marvels business practices.

The wager conversation between superman and doomsday is so good. .

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

HawkeyeWii

[quote=HawkeyeWii]

Sony_70 wrote:

@Sony_70

I was a much bigger fan of Marvel grwning up due to Spider-man and Xmen being big movies of my childhood. It wasn't till reading comics on a more regular basisi that I became more of a DC fan. Only Marvel comics I read are the Main Avengers book since i'm not a fan of Marvels business practices.

The wager conversation between superman and doomsday is so good. .

Same here I recently got into DC. Not saying all of Marvel is not dark and mature, but DC for the most part seems to be more mature.
Right now though, the sequel to Amazing spiderman, Superior Spiderman, doesn't get much more mature than that!

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Spiderman has seriously been killing people. Using guns, electrocution and his bare hands to mutulate his enemies. Granted Doc Ock is in his body, but that shouldn't matter too much considering him turning over a new leaf. It is a great comic right now!

Twitter:

shingi_70

Yeah I heard about Doc ock being in petes body and one of the issues of Avengers and Age of Ultron deals with it. Not a big fan of him killig or the Avengers going all mad to stop him when half the team are made up of murders or people who have recently had a had in committing genocide.

Since I won't be getting the game till Late May or before E3 I watched the story mode on youtube and have to say it was enjoyable. I think the main plot twist being explained in the marketing would have comic fans at least more receptive to characters killing.

WAT!

HawkeyeWii

I am planning on getting Injustice tomorrow. As long as Gamestop still has copies. If not I'll try Target.
I try and get a my opinion (review) on this thread as soon as possible.

Twitter:

rig5122

anyone know when the game goes up on the eshop?

rig5122

JJOR64

Just got the game, looked at the back of the box, and it does NOT show Wii Classic Controller support. Trying to see if I can find anyone else that has played the game on Wii U. The whole reason I got the Wii U version is so I could use my TvC stick, but if I can't use then that sucks. Got the game at GameStop and they seem really stingy about returns of open games.

GiantBomb.com It's a website about video games! http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/jjor64/

Twitter:

JJOR64

The game DOES support it after all. Took the plunge and check the game itself. The back of the box does NOT show it, but the game DOES support the Wii Classic Controller.

GiantBomb.com It's a website about video games! http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/jjor64/

Twitter:

Jaded_Alyx

JJOR64 wrote:

The game DOES support it after all. Took the plunge and check the game itself. The back of the box does NOT show it, but the game DOES support the Wii Classic Controller.

Can you give some impressions of the game in terms of performance? I've heard it looks better visually than the PS3 version, most likely due to AA. Are there any framerate issues?

Also, hi to everyone. This is my first post here.

Jaded_Alyx

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0192-9341 | Nintendo Network ID: Jaded_Alyx

HawkeyeWii

Ok so in your first post you said it doesn't support the Wii Classic controller and then you said it does.
So it does support Wii classic controller?
And by classic controller I don't mean the Wii U classic controller.
@JJOR64

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.