Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 570

Popcorn

cyphid wrote:

Popcorn wrote:

will this get the dlc that ps3 and 360 will get? andit will support the pro controller correct?

I sure hope the dlc will be available for wii u. Some third party games that have released like Mass Effect 3, may never get the dlc like the other consoles. I imagine if Injustice is popular on wii u, nether realm ought to release the dlc. As for Pro controller support, I bet it will be.

alright; guess i should just hope for the best since i will take a gamble and buy it on wiiu even though i could buy the ps3 version

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

Mickey

Popcorn wrote:

will this get the dlc that ps3 and 360 will get?

Sorry, no news on the Wii U version getting DLC...

Popcorn wrote:

andit will support the pro controller correct?

It says it supports Pro Controller on the eShop page.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

shingi_70

Didn't one of the Nintendo directs say Wii U was getting the dlc.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

HawkeyeWii

I am pretty sure it is getting the DLC, but the only thing that Wii U isn't getting is the preorder bonus
Not sure about the controller question, I'll have to look

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Mickey

Saturday is nearly over and no updates on the Injustice youtube page. The wait is killing me

The Mousekeloggery

shingi_70

Is there a Wii U compatible fight stick

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

SCRAPPER392

Sony_70 wrote:

Is there a Wii U compatible fight stick

Yes. I believe there is a Tekken Tag 2 arcade controller, but it will run you over $100. I'm thinking that a Neo Geo Gold X one works, too, because I see those on accessory lists for Wii U alot. That one is $40. Please look into it first though. I don't want any replies saying 'you lied'. I'll just go look right now...

EDIT: Ya, I just checked. The Tekken Tag 2 one seems to be the only one. There's sure to be an adaptor to hook anything into the Wii remote though. I know theres PS2 and other controllers they can make compatible. That's your best bet unless you want to pay $160 + for the Tekken one.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

HawkeyeWii

The fight/arcade sticks that come out for fighting games like this seem cool and authentic, but I feel like it would be a lot harder to control.

Twitter:

Tasuki

I dont know for fighting games I have always uses a cross pad but that's mainly cause I grew up playing fighting games on the SNES and Genesis.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HawkeyeWii

When is the release date again? Nintendo Life doesn't have it? Or is there one?

Twitter:

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

When is the release date again? Nintendo Life doesn't have it? Or is there one?

This April on the 16th!

The Mousekeloggery

HawkeyeWii

Ok awesome!!
Looks like you changed your angle of Superman

Twitter:

shingi_70

I have the demo on my 360 and its pretty fun. I'm not that great at the game yet but after spending some time in the practice mode i'll probably be average. The playable charaters in the demo are Batman, Wonder Woman, and Lex Luthor.

Was able to beat the three opponents in the battle mode as Batman. It wasn't till got to Doomsday and loss (it only had a bit of its life bar left). I switched to Wonder Woman and her style change to use the sword and shield was crazy strong. I was able to take off his health quickly while building it up.

going to try plaing on hard now.

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

Is the demo on PS3? I probably try it if it is, but I'm still gonna buy it for Wii U if at all.
Stuff came up, and I have to spend my money on other things, so I probably won't get it day one after all.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's on there. I haven't turned on my PS3 in like a month, and it had an update.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

HawkeyeWii

@Sony_70
I'm not too good at fighters either (Never could do any of the super combos right), but this game has me pumped!

Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I just tried the demo on PS3. It's pretty good IMO... It borrows alot from Mortal Kombat control wise, but I think they enhanced it quite a bit. I still don't like the limited movement they give the characters though. I can run, tackle, slide, and move into the back or foreground in Tekken. The controls are more natural in Tekken, too. I still feel as though it's lacking, but DC characters are probably a nicer fit for a bigger range of players compared to MK. The move sets are more interesting for the most part.
I also don't like how alot of games never let you get further away from characters.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

K964

Two things are holding me back from preordering this game:

1. DLC confirmation for the Wii U version. I really want the Arkham City skins pack because otherwise I think Batman looks kinda stupid in this game.
2. The ability to adjust the difficulty for story mode. I like the cinematic style of this game, but am just generally terrible at all fighting games that don't have the words "Smash" and "Bro.s" in the title.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

HawkeyeWii

@K964 There is only one difficulty!!!?? same here, I am only good at SSB as well haha. I feel like I won't be able to beat the first guy in story mode...

Twitter:

K964

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest as if I know for a fact that it's true, because I don't know if there is only one difficulty, just like how we don't know if the Wii U version is getting DLC. I'm just hoping there are multiple difficulties so I can make the cpu my punching bag. X3

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

HawkeyeWii

Same here haha. Either way, when this game comes out it will easily be one of the best and must have games for Wii U!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.