Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 561 to 570 of 570

Sentinator

I'll PM you about that but basically, HD systems is PS3/360/Wii U. It is cheaper to port to these.

Sentinator

cookiex

SCAR392 wrote:

Also, no, I don't think Xbox One will struggle. PS4 might after the initial launch, but that's just what I think.

Eh... more the other way around. That $500 price tag for XBO I think is really going to bite Microsoft in the donkey (as if the PR disasters that were the unveiling and the E3 showing haven't already)

Edited on by theblackdragon

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

DualWielding

What one has to remember is that PS4 and XBONE are extremely close architecture wise and in addition very close to the PC so porting to all three of those platforms is cheaper than porting to the Wii U that is completely different...... If either the PS4 or the XBONE fail they are likely to still get multiplats if the other is doing well because of cheap porting cost. If both fail then developers would just continue to make games for PS3 and 360 and maybe bring ports to the next gen consoles with some token upgrades... Actually even if they do well, I think that's whats likely to happen for 2014 at least

PSN: Fertheseeker

SCRAPPER392

I'm just wondering how easy it is to port these games, because that ultimately ends up equalling how much it costs. I don't think it would be as hard to port to Wii U as everyone makes it out to be.

Why the hell else would PS4 support BOTH OpenGL and Direct X if they didn't plan on utilizing both? Wii U supports OpenGL, and Xbox One supports Direct X. I'd say Sony requiring PS Vita compatibility in every PS4 game(GamePad equivalent) and OpenGL compatibility when it doesn't really need it in comparison to the Xbox One, is a dead give away that perhaps Sony plans to actually try and get some Wii U games from OpenGL, considering that all Wii U supports.

Who knows, but OpenGL being supported on PS4 is definitely an interesting subject. If someone builds a PS4 game using OpenGL, the only differences would be texture, resolution, etc. various settings. They could probably even convert Wii remote to Move, PS Eye to Kinect, or vice versa for both if they really wanted to.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Randomname19

I'm thinking of getting the game.But first I want to know if there's a mode where I can select the stage I want,unlike Tekken Tag 2 where its random and my favorite stage almost never appear.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Dizzy_Boy

Randomname19 wrote:

I'm thinking of getting the game.But first I want to know if there's a mode where I can select the stage I want,unlike Tekken Tag 2 where its random and my favorite stage almost never appear.

Yes, in two player mode.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Randomname19

Shame,I don't know anyone near me that plays videogames.

Jazzer94

cookiex wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Also, no, I don't think Xbox One will struggle. PS4 might after the initial launch, but that's just what I think.

Eh... more the other way around. That $500 price tag for XBO I think is really going to bite Microsoft in the donkey (as if the PR disasters that were the unveiling and the E3 showing haven't already)

@cookiex @SCAR392 Well now it is a year later we know which of you were right.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

JJnoodles1

does anyone one know how to fix when in multiplayer versus mode the gamepad player will be set the player 2 whereas the other controller will be player? If you are wondering why this is such a late post it is because i just recently got the game in anticipation for injustice 2.

JJnoodles1

Randomname19

The mobile version of Injustice 2 looks like a good fit for a Switch port(its shown at the fourth minute of the video).It just needs the option to choose between buttons and touch controls.

Edited on by Randomname19

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.